Burger Kingcrispy chicken sandwich

Yesterday, I ordered a chicken value meal and I received a hard dry crispy chicken sandwich that tasted like onion rings. I was already back on I-70 so there was know way I was getting back off the highway to return it. I did contact the the store and was told that all fried food is cooked with the same grease. I mentioned my french fries didn't taste like onion rings. I have never encountered this issue before and I eat burger king quite often. Well needless to say that was a waste of 7 bucks.

crispy chicken sandwich