Buckmasters — credit threats
I have been wrongfully accused of subscribing to buckmasters magizine over a year ago, and after trying on several occasions to inform buckmasters that I have not subscribed to there magizine, now I receive
A letter from retrieval masters reditors bureau, inc.
I have contacted buckmasters and they sent me an e-mail stating that this account is closed and I expect you to do the same. I have worked for over 30 years building my credit reputation and I have an very good credit rating and expect to keep it. I also expect you to remove any and all information regarding
This so called account [protected]. I expect you to show immediant attention to this matter, or I will be
Forced to take this to the next level, and let the courts handle it.
More Buckmasters Complaints & Reviews
- Buckmasters - buckmasters scam
- Buckmasters - false billing charges
- Buckmasters - scam - they renewed me years later
- Buckmasters - calling me
- Buckmasters - buckmaster membership scam
- Buckmasters - harrasing phone calls
- Buckmasters - 5 year subscription, plus numerous products to go along with this magazine.
- Buckmasters - membership
- Buckmasters - pressure call
- Buckmasters - subscibtion complaint