Brother's Fine Furniture LLC Logo

Brother's Fine Furniture LLC

Having problems with Brother's Fine Furniture LLC?

5925 Woodland Ave
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
United States - 19143

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brother's Fine Furniture LLC.

Complaints & Reviews

Brothers Fine Furniture LLC — They took whole sum, but still no delivery of my order

I ordered large bed from the company Brothers Fine Furniture LLC. I paid the first payment in amount of $400...

Brothers Fine Furniture LLCNo beds, no refund

I ordered a Queen Bedroom Suite and a Full Size Sleigh Bed from Brothers Fine Furniture. It was a big order for $1, 389.96 and estimated time for delivery was 10 days. Later they called me and said that it will take 4-6 weeks to deliver my order so I’ve asked for refund in which I was denied. It is very disappointing situation because I need those beds or a refund NOW.