Menu
Bronx Borough President Office
reviews & complaints

Bronx Borough President Office
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
1 resolved 2 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bronx Borough President Office. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
S
2:18 pm

Bronx Borough President Office - Vehicle's muffler or exhaust system

I live in the Van Cortlandt Park section of the Bronx. For the last 6-9 months there have been very loud vehicles... intentionally LOUD vehicles. They embrace the loud car culture with the loud muffler or some thing else that makes it sound like a gun shot when they're driving. It's incredibly disturbing and I was under the impression NYC was trying to do something about these cars.

Just sit between Orloff Ave and Van cortlandt park -- there are two vehicles that have constantly been circling the area and must live nearby. I can't imagine this sound is under the legal limit.

Desired outcome: Investigate and ticket or ban the vehicle as is until changed.

M
11:09 am

Bronx Borough President Office - Street cleaning

I would like to know why we are not getting this service on my street especially since we have altered street parking. I live on Hermany Ave between Olmstead Ave and Pugsley Ave. We have not received this service for some time now. We have many tenants so they feel no responsibility to clean the street. It is becoming unbearable to see this outcome which we never had before. If we do not have the street cleaning come by then why do we have altered side parking twice on each side? This is very unfair.

T
2:16 pm

Bronx Borough President Office - Not looking up for disabled Persons, for some grants.

I am disappoint of the New York City, of the not helping a person with disabled, and try to grant for items, that I can not afford. And, Also disppointed of the services, of the City of New York that not doing and waiting for someone, to repair, an refrigerator. But, If between today until on Jan.13, 2009. I will used the money from the Rent.

Bronx Borough President Office contacts