Department Of Labour Of South Africa Logo

Department Of Labour Of South Africa

Having problems with Department Of Labour Of South Africa?

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Customer Service Contacts

+27 123 094 000 (Head Office)
+27 437 221 012 (Eastern Cape)
+27 515 056 200 (Free State)
+27 118 530 300 (Gauteng)
+27 313 662 000 (KwaZulu-Natal)
+27 152 901 744 (Limpopo)
+27 136 558 700 (Mpumalanga)
+27 538 381 500 (Northern Cape)
+27 214 418 000 (Western Cape)
Laboria House, 215 Francis Baard Street

Northern Cape
Cnr Compound and Pniel Road, Kimberley

Western Cape
4th – 6th Floors, West Bank Building, Cnr Riebeeck and Long Streets, Cape Town

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Department Of Labour Of South Africa Customer Service. Initial Department Of Labour Of South Africa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Department Of Labour Of South Africa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Department Of Labour Of South Africa. Discuss the issues you have had with Department Of Labour Of South Africa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Complaints & Reviews

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Unemployment insurance funds

Am ronald botha with id number : [protected] I applied for the unemployment insurance funds during april 2019 at department of labour in bela bela, all the document request I filed them and I was assisted by portia.
But is been a year now without no respond or any update or even receive a money for my uif.
Can you please investigate on this matter and assist me accordingly

Kind regards
Ronald botha
Contact no: [protected]/ [protected]

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Private company

Greetings I confirm that Iam acting on behalf of my Dad.. Mr M Pillay.. My dad suffered a heart attack back in 2012 while driving a truck for a business at that time was known as Tip Top butcher.. The owner of the company refused to accommodate us in anyway on that day that we recieved the message... We live in ladysmith and my dad suffered a heart attack in pietermaritzburg, my dad was admitted at Grey's hospital in pietermaritzburg.The owner of the company just arranged to get his truck back to ladysmith and refused to see to any medical bills etc. He askd my dad not to go and file an iod because he will compensate him accordingly we have being waiting ever since all we get from him is the run around. He eventually told my dad that he is not going to pay him out anything because it is to late now.. My dad is currently unfit for work from thta time he has 3 stents. He just lives of his disability and it's very difficult for him.. Would really appreciate your assistance in the matter. Thank you

Jan 15, 2020

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — poor service - allocation of payment

Good Afternoon REF NO. [removed] Our client made a payment of their workmen's compensation return fee...

Dec 03, 2019

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — not paying final payment of salary and leave pay after resigning

To whom it may concern: RE: Final payment after resigning from Performance Precision Engineering / Flexi...

Department Of Labour Of South Africa unemployment claim

Morning. Im retrench in Aug 2018 and never received one payment for unemployment as yet. Baby benefits register my claim. I phone my self every morning now because i need my payments urgent. Every consulting person i spoke to tell me a other story this and this. Im so frustrated because im more than a year retrench now and no payment as yet.

Please help me.

Maritha Oberholzer

Oct 01, 2019

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — unfair compensation

Good day Sir / Madam I really need urgent assistance. I have been employed at Collect a Debt (Pty) Ltd...

Department Of Labour Of South Africa uif

Date: May 15 2019
        Call to UIF: 12.05pm to 1.30pm
        Call Number: [protected]

My company pays UIF to SARS every month.

We have an ex employee trying to claim UIF. She was a contracted employee SARs code 3601. She's been told contractors can't claim UIF, which is nonsense!

Constant reference to S18 (2) of the Skills Development Act on websites is disingenuous to say the least, as it refers to learnership contracts and not the multitudes of people who are genuine contracted employees, whose contracts have ended.

I have been listening to muzak for 1h 24m to confirm our company's UIF Registration Number. Every 10 minutes or so, I am told I am a valuable client, we are experiencing high call volumes then hear a ring tone, which never becomes a call, just reverts to the muzak.

The contempt with which this Government holds the people, and its taxpayers is unbelievable. These problems are not new and are a disgraceful reflection on employees of the State. UIF has been disgracefully administered for at least 10 years.

Shame on you!

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — non payment

From lodging a claim on September at brits (madibeng) Labour Center, I've been going back and forth wherea...

Brits

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — no payment or feedback received

I am currently on maternity leave I have signed twice already however the uif have withheld my money claiming...

Department Of Labour Of South Africa uif non-payment

Dear Sir/Madam
          I was unemployed from January 2018 to March 2018 and put in a claim for benefits. After filing all the necessary information I had one response dated 1/3/2018 saying I will receive feedback in due course. To date after numerous letters and phone calls I am still awaiting a reply. I have not received any money or a reason for no payment. Please could could you check my correspondence and advise me what course of action to pursue now.

Brenda von Elling

Ref :Ticket EDFE0975AD703 CASE NUMBER [protected]

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — uif

UIF paid for my late husband peanuts when he was a working professional for 36 years, the widows of hi...

Department Of Labour Of South Africa uif

The uif claim is be we must pay pay them but when it comes time form them to pay us they got they issue it out money why implement it if you'll going to have issue pays us back when itz required and and we have to paybso may years and you pay for they period and tune you'll wish to so wake up and pay our money and get people that knows they job in the department of labour and know what's they are doing not sitting on they [censored] and talk stories with each other and working the time they want

Department Of Labour Of South Africa deceased uif

My sister passed in April now your office in Brits doesn't want to for what she worked for, im unemployed and we have a 74 year old mother so how is it possible that she doesn't qualify for insurance while that money was deducted from her salary.Yes she passed childless but what about her mother.There are some of her loans that needs to be paid so how can my mother pay with her pension .

Department Of Labour Of South Africa uif claim unpaid

Hi

I applied for my uif as I have been dismissed from my company in October 2017, I then applied for my uif at my local labor Dept in Nov ... I received a sms stating that my claim has been approved and was given a date on the 7th of December for my first signing .. I then went to sign on the 7th of December to sign and was advised with 10 working days I will receive my first payment.. till date I have not received any payment.. I am still unemployed and am running up n down to the labor Dept to find out what's going on but there's no responses of proper reasons as to why I haven't received my payments yet... Please can you assist ...

Thanking you in advance ...

Polokwane Department of Labourpayment not received for 4 months

Good day,

To whom it may concern.

I was Retrenched at Atok Bokoni Platinum Mine on the 31st of July 2017.

On the 24th of August 2017 I did Apply for my UIF at the Department of Labour in Polokwane. They said I must wait 35 days and then come back to sign the payout.
                  On the 12th Of October 2017 I did go back to sign the payout and they said that it haven't been professed yet and I must wait another 14 days.
                  On the 26th Of October I went back and they said that I must come back on the 3rd Of November 2017.
                  So on the 3rd Of November 2017 I went back and signed for the payout. They said if I didn't receive my money in 10 working days I must come back.
                  So after 10 Working days my money is still not in my account. I went back and asked why inst my money in my account, they said its still in processing order. I must wait another 5 days and then come back. After 5 days I went back and they only give me the customer care line number and said I must phone them.
                  This morning on the 22 of November 2017 I tried to call the number given but the people on the other side puts the phone down when they "transferring" me to the right department.

I think its not acceptable, I have a house that needs to be payed, I have vehicle that need to be paved, I must buy food for my children. I cant provide for them because the UIF only sends me away overtime I am going there and give me days and time that I must be there of phone numbers that I must phone and then there inst any help.

Department Of Labour - Workmans Compensation Division — Lack of assistance

Since November 2013 we have been trying to have our account resolved with the Workmans Compensation Division...

Pretoria

Department of Labour — Inspectors / supervisors

I have been working for a company called Incredible Connection for 8 years and decided to finally retire thi...

Cape Town

Department Of Labour-UIF Claims — Uif claims

Good Day. I would truly appreciate feedback in regards to payment for my UIF claim. The duration of my...

Bloemfontein

Department Of Labour-UIF Claims — Payment

Today is the 11th day n I am yet to receive my payment. Y is it when they get the money its without hussles n...

Department of Labour — Non payment of uif

I have being struggling since Jan 2016 I have being to the UIF office back and forward then I get a sms money...