Department Of Labour Of South Africa Logo

Department Of Labour Of South Africa

Having problems with Department Of Labour Of South Africa?

Department Of Labour Of South Africa reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 27, 2011. The latest review Services are extremely slow was posted on Oct 7, 2021. The latest complaint Non payment of UIF was resolved on Sep 27, 2011. Department Of Labour Of South Africa has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 30 reviews. Department Of Labour Of South Africa has resolved 1 complaints.

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Customer Service Contacts

+27 123 094 000 (Head Office)
+27 437 221 012 (Eastern Cape)
+27 515 056 200 (Free State)
+27 118 530 300 (Gauteng)
+27 313 662 000 (KwaZulu-Natal)
+27 152 901 744 (Limpopo)
+27 136 558 700 (Mpumalanga)
+27 538 381 500 (Northern Cape)
+27 214 418 000 (Western Cape)
Laboria House, 215 Francis Baard Street

Northern Cape
Cnr Compound and Pniel Road, Kimberley

Western Cape
4th – 6th Floors, West Bank Building, Cnr Riebeeck and Long Streets, Cape Town

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Department Of Labour Of South Africa Customer Service. Initial Department Of Labour Of South Africa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Department Of Labour Of South Africa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Department Of Labour Of South Africa. Discuss the issues you have had with Department Of Labour Of South Africa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Complaints & Reviews

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Services are extremely slow

My complaint is the slow service given to customers at the department of Labour in Seshego Polokwane. I have been going to the department for the fourth day now, still unable to be assisted. The offices open at 7h30 but they stay working and letting us clients in at 9h30. They take over 20-30 minutes to assist one person. We cue from 6am and other people even sleep at the entrance so they can be assisted the next day. I have been here 6am each day for the past 4 days and have still not been able to make it inside by 4pm. The cues have about 100 people, yet they don't even service half of them. The other clients skip the line and are allowed to enter even when they came late because they Cleary know someone inside. The service is seriously appalling and it's painful to see a pregnant woman sitting for over 8 hours waiting on the ground for assistance that never comes. The cues are outside the gates and therefore (as much as its due to Covid) we are unable to see the employees inside and this just enables them to slack off and do the bare minimum.

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Service

My name is Nastasja fisher. I submitted the application forms in November 2020, and to date September 2021, still haven't gotten any feedback or help. I have to borrow money every month to travel to town to find out what is happening and when I will finally receive a payout. A month ago a lady named Natasha at the Cape Town branch told me my name is on the list at head office I should just wait, she gave me a number to contact her. When I called she took all my details and said she would call me back asap. It's been 11 days I'm still waiting on her call. Everyday I call back several times but they never answer. When I finally got ahold of her she was rude and put the phone down in my face (hung up). The staff is rude and has an attitude. I am hopeless as to what I can do and if I'll ever get any help nevermind payment. I would really appreciate it if someone, anyone could please get back to me.

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Unsafe working conditions

On Friday the 27/08/2021 the gardener for our Sectional Title complex was requested to cut overgrown bush by the Trustees. It was a very windy day. Justice had no safety gear or harness. He didn't have protective glasses, working boots or gloves. He worked alone with just a ladder. He has done so on several occasions alone trying to reach branches of high trees. There are two employees. The other employee is employed as a domestic worker. She has been given working gloves, working boots and workwear.

Department Of Labour Of South Africa uif claim

My name is Medalinah Ncube [protected]. I got retrenched may 31 2020 and I applied for my normal uif claim online in June 2020 tilll today im being told there is a back log I must wait.

If there is a back log why are 2021 people being processed and not me. I have sent servel emails and resent my documents many times. They have comfirmed claim was processed its with the assessor but till now 13months later I must wait and be patiant.

I have sent emails to their complaints email with no luck, I have asked to speak to a supurvisor still im told no one is available to speak to me. All they do is push it to an administrator and they do nothing about it.

Im hoping mayb here I will get assistance.

Department Of Labour Of South Africa No payment and no feedback nor communication from department of labour UIF claims department

Applied for UIF last year October 2020. Submitted and followed up re claim numerous times, and every time the official say they will get back to me to advise re the claim approval, but never do. I was assured that all the documentation I submitted was correct and complete. But have not received any reply to date to indicate whether the application was approved? Resubmitted all the documentation in January and again I was told that they will notify me within 10 working days. No reply received. I logged a case enquiry at the contact center 1st June 21. And was told I will receive feedback within 10 working days. Today is the 22nd, and I still have not received any feedback?? No feedback and no payment from UIF for 8 months now. I am at complete loss, as I just don't know what to do anymore?

Department Of Labour Of South Africa UIF benefits payout

Good day on the 4th March 2021 I registered and uploaded all the required documents on UFiling

I only applied for unemployment benefits on 22March not be informed that I had to apply online.
            Status shows sent to assesor. It is now 1June 2021 no one has contacted me I haven't received any payments thus far.im battling financially.. pathetic service from UIF department.if someone could please assist my case number CRM Case No: C-[protected]-000563 | Case Issue: Claim Status enquiry

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Dept of labor

Good morning i hope that i will get a response because i have used all avenuesbut no one is coming back to me my name is Cathleen Deborah Davids id no [protected] i applied online last year july 2020 first my unemployment benefits was confirmed by nonthlanla that my claim was approved and my banking details need to be send first payment after over a 100 calls to the call center i am still waiting for my pay out

Department Of Labour Of South Africa No payment received for UIF whilst unemployed

I was retrenched on 25th July 2020. I registered on the UIF website but on checking on the 12th Oct 2020 I saw that nothing was on, so I reregistered on 12-10-2020. There is NOTHING on there except that it was "Sent to Assessor". To date I have not been paid at all for the months I was unemployed. I am now working since Nov2020 but need to be paid for the months I was unemployed please. My details are as follows:
                J Mansfield
                ID [protected]
                Case No: [protected]
                I have been sending emails as well as the required documents but have not received any response.
                I am battling financially as I now earn much less than I did before and I have outstanding debts. I would appreciate a speedy response please.
                Please note that I had to change my banking account as MY WHOLE SALARY WAS TAKEN END FEBRUARY 2021 FOR OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTS
                Please advise if this meets your favourable consideration and I will send new banking details.

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Unemployment insurance funds

Am ronald botha with id number : [protected] I applied for the unemployment insurance funds during april 2019 at department of labour in bela bela, all the document request I filed them and I was assisted by portia.
                  But is been a year now without no respond or any update or even receive a money for my uif.
                  Can you please investigate on this matter and assist me accordingly

Kind regards
                  Ronald botha
                  Contact no: [protected]/ [protected]

Department Of Labour Of South Africa Private company

Greetings I confirm that Iam acting on behalf of my Dad.. Mr M Pillay.. My dad suffered a heart attack back in 2012 while driving a truck for a business at that time was known as Tip Top butcher.. The owner of the company refused to accommodate us in anyway on that day that we recieved the message... We live in ladysmith and my dad suffered a heart attack in pietermaritzburg, my dad was admitted at Grey's hospital in pietermaritzburg.The owner of the company just arranged to get his truck back to ladysmith and refused to see to any medical bills etc. He askd my dad not to go and file an iod because he will compensate him accordingly we have being waiting ever since all we get from him is the run around. He eventually told my dad that he is not going to pay him out anything because it is to late now.. My dad is currently unfit for work from thta time he has 3 stents. He just lives of his disability and it's very difficult for him.. Would really appreciate your assistance in the matter. Thank you

Jan 15, 2020

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — poor service - allocation of payment

Good Afternoon REF NO. [removed] Our client made a payment of their workmen's compensation return fee...

Dec 03, 2019

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — not paying final payment of salary and leave pay after resigning

To whom it may concern: RE: Final payment after resigning from Performance Precision Engineering / Flexi...

Department Of Labour Of South Africa unemployment claim

Morning. Im retrench in Aug 2018 and never received one payment for unemployment as yet. Baby benefits register my claim. I phone my self every morning now because i need my payments urgent. Every consulting person i spoke to tell me a other story this and this. Im so frustrated because im more than a year retrench now and no payment as yet.

Please help me.

Maritha Oberholzer

Oct 01, 2019

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — unfair compensation

Good day Sir / Madam I really need urgent assistance. I have been employed at Collect a Debt (Pty) Ltd...

Department Of Labour Of South Africa uif

Date: May 15 2019
                        Call to UIF: 12.05pm to 1.30pm
                        Call Number: [protected]

My company pays UIF to SARS every month.

We have an ex employee trying to claim UIF. She was a contracted employee SARs code 3601. She's been told contractors can't claim UIF, which is nonsense!

Constant reference to S18 (2) of the Skills Development Act on websites is disingenuous to say the least, as it refers to learnership contracts and not the multitudes of people who are genuine contracted employees, whose contracts have ended.

I have been listening to muzak for 1h 24m to confirm our company's UIF Registration Number. Every 10 minutes or so, I am told I am a valuable client, we are experiencing high call volumes then hear a ring tone, which never becomes a call, just reverts to the muzak.

The contempt with which this Government holds the people, and its taxpayers is unbelievable. These problems are not new and are a disgraceful reflection on employees of the State. UIF has been disgracefully administered for at least 10 years.

Shame on you!

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — non payment

From lodging a claim on September at brits (madibeng) Labour Center, I've been going back and forth wherea...

Brits

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — no payment or feedback received

I am currently on maternity leave I have signed twice already however the uif have withheld my money claiming...

Department Of Labour Of South Africa uif non-payment

Dear Sir/Madam
                          I was unemployed from January 2018 to March 2018 and put in a claim for benefits. After filing all the necessary information I had one response dated 1/3/2018 saying I will receive feedback in due course. To date after numerous letters and phone calls I am still awaiting a reply. I have not received any money or a reason for no payment. Please could could you check my correspondence and advise me what course of action to pursue now.

Brenda von Elling

Ref :Ticket EDFE0975AD703 CASE NUMBER [protected]

Department Of Labour Of South Africa — uif

UIF paid for my late husband peanuts when he was a working professional for 36 years, the widows of hi...

Department Of Labour Of South Africa uif

The uif claim is be we must pay pay them but when it comes time form them to pay us they got they issue it out money why implement it if you'll going to have issue pays us back when itz required and and we have to paybso may years and you pay for they period and tune you'll wish to so wake up and pay our money and get people that knows they job in the department of labour and know what's they are doing not sitting on they [censored] and talk stories with each other and working the time they want