The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bridgevine — fraudulant practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered cable through with an offer of a rebate of $125.00. when I received the rebate form, it stated that it expired 3/3/09. I did not contact bridgevine until 2 weeks after that date and they never told me that it was too late. They told me how to get form and just told me that I needed to have it installed prior to 3/31/09. which I did. I was supposed to mail the first bill in with the form, however, when I received the form I then learned that it had expired. After going on line to check on bridgevine, I. found numerous complaints about the same thing or similar
More Bridgevine Complaints & Reviews
- Bridgevine.com - scam
- Bridgevine - fraud
- Bridgevine / Comcast - bridgevine/comcast scam
- Bridgevine - bridgevine scam
- Bridgevine / Comcast - liars!!!
- Bridgevine.com - xfinity comcast blast bundle package.
- Bridgevine / Comcast - not honoring rebate
- Bridgevine - scam
- Bridgevine - fraud internet
- Bridgevine/d-link Wireless Router - rebate-$40