The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bridgevine/d-link Wireless Router — rebate-$40
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a D-Link Wireless Router in January 2009, BV Order#108730. I have submitted required proof of purchase 4 times and have yet to receive my $40 rebate. Also, the router was defective and I had to go through numerous hours and testing on the phone before I could get a Return # for it to be replaced. I now finally have a working router, but it's almost 6 months since I purchased it from Bridgevine and have yet to receive my rebate. It was ordered online. I have submitted the e-mail with the confirmation and above order #, the packing slip, a copy of my Visa statement where it was charged, and the $40 Mail-In Rebate Form. The last time I mailed the information was June 2, 2009. I have tried to track my rebate status and Bridgevine has no record of it. I do not intend to submit it again, but I do intend to contact the Better Business Bureau if I don't receive my rebate of $40 very soon.
Constance W Brockwell
6702 Tranquility Lane
Sutherland, VA 23885
Please reply to my complaint: [protected]@wildblue.net
More Bridgevine/d-link Wireless Router Complaints & Reviews
- Bridgevine.com - scam
- Bridgevine - fraud
- Bridgevine / Comcast - bridgevine/comcast scam
- Bridgevine - bridgevine scam
- Bridgevine / Comcast - liars!!!
- Bridgevine.com - xfinity comcast blast bundle package.
- Bridgevine / Comcast - not honoring rebate
- Bridgevine - scam
- Bridgevine - fraud internet
- Bridgevine, Inc. - bridgevine via spectrum never sent the prepaid visa card that was promised