Having problems with Breitling?

P.O. Box 1132
Grenchen
Switzerland - 2540

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Breitling.

Complaints & Reviews

Breitlingbad service for breitling watch

Hi,

My wife has a Breitling A77380BR watch. The watch worked fine for 10 years without any problems.
Six months ago, my wife brought the watch for Battery replacement to the Israeli local agent (Padani). Since then the watch does not work properly. It is harry few hours a day. She already brought the watch for repair 6 times and it still not fixed. After last time, the watch completely stopped working.
Not sure I understand why luxury watch company like Breitling works with such unprofessional Agent that cannot solve the issue for such a long time.
Please advice How to proceed from here.

Asher Golomb
+[protected]
asher.[protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Asher Golomb · Nov 05, 2017

Hi,

Please advice How to proceed from here.

Breitlingwomen’s galactic 32 blue horizon face

So disappointed!
    I went into Jewelers ready to buy this watch based on the pictures shown on the Breitling website. When the salesperson pulled out the Horizon Blue with diamonds faced watch, the face was an ENTIRELY different color than what is shown on Breitling website. It’s actually more dark grey and BARELY ANY BLUE. so so sad. I thought I would be going home with the watch on my wrist today.

Breitling, please, please, please get your blues right!!! Ladies love your watches too! In the men’s collection Breitling has a Metallica Blue Chronomat which is an actual blue and very nice.

Fix this soon!
    Jodi

Breitling — unprofessional staff at service center

On 28 August 2017 I went to the Breitling Service Center at The Weld, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The purpose of...

Breitlingprofessional chronospace

i bought the watch 2 years ago and it worked fine until last April when it shows no synchronization between the digital and analog displays
      so i took it to the local dealer which sent it to Qatar workshop as they do not have a work shop in Riyadh-KSA and it took 2 month for overhaul it
      now i find the same problem again
      so i went back again to the dealer which did not help me and told me leave your mobile number and we will contact you but this never happened
      i invested more than 6000 $ in a watch that did not work for more than 2 years
      IS THIS BREITLING????
      I AM REALLY DEPRESSED AND FRUSTRATED

professional chronospace

Breitlingwatch strap

I purchased a Galactic 36 Automatic Breitling watch on 30th May 2017
        COSC: 6072219
        A3733053/A717
        A week ago, which is under two months after the purchase, I noticed a split in a strap which was quite noticeable. I am very disappointed with the quality of an expensive luxury piece as this to have a cheap lousy made straps which don't last even two months. I looked after the watch and never wore it whilst swimming, washing up, showering and always made sure it doesn't get wet when washing my hands! Yet still I ended up with a nasty looking split. I would like you to take an action on and perhaps re-consider your strap supplier it damages Breitlig reputation as well as ruining customer experience. I know that strap isn't always covered by 2 years warranty, however my case is less than 90 days from the purchase date and should fit within your return policy. Therefore, I would like to have my strap replaced or receive a full refund for it.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
        Alexandra

watch strap

BreitlingAvenger 2 seawolf

To whom it may concern,

Im emailing your esteemed company to complain and report a recent very disappointing issue.

I have purchased a Breitling time piece from your boutique in riyadh, saudi arabia, shortly after the purchase was made 2 weeks to be exact, as i was walking out the door my wrist lighting hit the door i lift my wrist up to look if i caused any scratched it, the surprise was that the dial got lose and stopped working.

Took it to the boutique, they said it needs to be sent to another country (Qatar) to be fixed, and that it will take minimum an entire month, which is very frustrating and disappointing.

How does the company not have a service center in saudi arabia?

More importantly how would such damage occurs to this time piece with the company's proven historical high reputation??

I am extremely disappointed in many aspacts and i hope this issue can be addressed as soon as possible from the head office as the employees in riyadh lack communication and the boutique in riyadh lack expertise and in house maintenance.

Ahmad ahaj ibrahim

Breitling — A13356 full service.

Liars, Estimate that is far from reality I don't recommend to anyone to deal with them, Their supervisor...

Breitling — A13356 problem

Hi, my name is Limor Netzer, My phone number is [protected] I gave full description​ of my watch before I...

Breitling — Super avenger 2 (Cosc:2794409)

Dear SirMadam, In July 2016 my wife bought me the mentioned watch for my 45th birthday, that watch was BEST...

Breitling — Wear quality of watch strap

In December of 2014 I purchased a Breitling watch as a Christmas present for my son (a 2nd year Law With...

Breitling — Over priced

I purchased two very expensive watches. I was told I was getting a very good deal. When I returned home I wa...