[Resolved] Brad's Dealsdooney & bourke east west shopper

Thursday, June 8, 2017

I receive emails daily and when I placed an order today for the Dooney & Bourke® East West Shopper listed in the Brad's Deals
your search alert for dooney and bourke
Bon-Ton: Up to 60% Off + 25% Off Handbags it did not accept the coupon listed in the picture attachment for the Dooney & Bourke East West Shopper goes from $398 to $148.99 to $111.74. I called Bon Ton customer service and the representative, Sue, told me that none of the Bon Ton Stores accept any coupons from Bon Ton stores. I talked with her supervisor and she said agreed with the customer service agent. I feel like I was duped by Brad's Deals.

Bon-Ton: Up to 60% Off + 25% Off Handbags
Get up to 60% off designer handbags plus save an extra 25% when you use our exclusive coupon code BRADBAGDEAL during checkout at Bon-Ton.com. Plus get free shipping when you enter code BRADFREE. For example, the pictured Lauren Ralph Lauren Tanner Medium Tote drops from $158 to $58.99 to $44.24, and this Dooney & Bourke East West Shopper goes from $398 to $148.99 to $111.74. We couldn't find it anywhere else for less than $299. Note that these clearance styles are likely to sell quickly. Sales tax is charged in most states.

dooney & bourke east west shopper

• Brad's Deals's response · Jun 09, 2017

Hi Mary, we are sorry to hear you had troubles with this Bon-Ton code. We do recommend that you contact us with any issues like this as we set these coupons up directly with our partners. Many store customer representatives are not aware of the coupons we set up directly for our fans and are not very helpful! We can absolutely help you get this taken care of, though. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number and billing address and we'll be in touch with Bon-Ton about honoring the coupon code for you :)

• Resolution Statement