Brach'sbrach’s pumpkins

J

I purchased a bag of pumpkins and when I poured it into the bowl to make a fall trail mix a big chunk of something came out. It looks like some kind of wall or fiber board painted white. It is larger than a fifty cent piece. I was shocked and disgusted. I have attached photos. I thought it best to notify you for safety reasons. I included information from the bag. What could this be? I would like a reimbursement at the very least. Thank you.

• Do
    doreen martinez Oct 05, 2018

I brought a sack of pumpkins, which are one of favorite candies next to candy corn. Half way though the sack, the bottom half of the sack was all stuck together and they felt sticky.

Comment Guidelines