Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Brach's Bridge Mix was posted on Sep 9, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 544 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 11

Brach'smaple nut goodies

i purchased a 7 oz bags of Brach's maple nut goodies from a home goods store with an best by date 10/05/2018 8A05BB183 on 8/12/2018. The candy is so hard u can't even bite them the outside coating is dry and crumbly. I am requesting a refund or replacement of this candy. This has been my favorite candy since i was a kid' i am now 66 yrs old and would like to enjoy a bag that taste like it did yrs ago thanks

Brach'sbrach*s maple nut goodies

August 10, 2018 I purchased two 4 oz. bags of Brach*s Maple Nut Goodies (8D25BB182 best by 01/23/2019) from a store in Odessa, Texas. These candies were so hard I could not bite into them. I have purchased Maple Nut Candies for years and have never had this problem. Please rectify the making of these candies that I like so well. Thank you
    I submitted this complaint in a concise and informative manner as possible but was advised that this would not receive any attention as complaint was to short so I will add to it. The candy drop are way to hard probably cooked to long at to high a heat. The entire candy was hard, both the outside and inside layers. Package indicates freshness guaranteed so don't fell that is the problem. Your 100 years slogan of finest quality is being tested.

Brach's — brachs milk maid royals

I purchased the milk maid caramels 2 times from a local grocery store . I got a 5 lb bag in bulk the first...

Brach'scaramel

Your caramels are delicious; however I needed to be a safe cracker in order to open a full bag of them for a recipe. Glad I didn't have arthritis or I would have been crippled for life.
      I could see if I was on a diet and was only going to eat one . Wouldn't have been too bad. BUT, oh my goodness, please make it easier to open or I won't be buying them again!
      Linda Seeley

Brach's Maple Nut Goodies — candy is very hard

I purchased three bags of the Maple Nut Goodies (my all time favorite) on Friday 8/3/2018. When I opened the...

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

I bought a 7 oz bag of what used to be my favorite candy today. It is so hard it is nearly impossible the chew it. Very disappointing. I threw it away, because the cost wasn't worth taking it back to the store for a refund, because it isn't their fault. I will never buy them again. You keep saying I need to write more, but the facts a plain. Your processing failed to keep this defective candy off the market!

Brach'sbrach's milk and dark chocolate bridge mix

I purchased a 11 oz bag of Brachs Milk and Dark Chocolate Bridge Mix at walmart today 7/24/18. I just opened them, the expiration date on the back of the package is 8/17/18. and a code under that is 7k17cc214. They are hard as a rock/stale??? I want my $4.00 back or a fresh bag/coupon sent to me please. What happened to the quality???

Roseann Euele
          2233 Ogden Ave
          Bensalem PA 19020

disappointed,

thanks
          Roseann

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a 20 oz. bag of Maple Nut Goodies last night at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store in Walterboro, SC. Haven't purchased this candy in many years but remember them as soft, nutty & chewy. These are hard as rocks! Can't enjoy them for fear of breaking a tooth! I'm not thirty miles from the store and can't return them. Have I just thrown away $6.00 or will your company refund my money? After reading other complaints, I dare not purchase this candy anywhere else, as it sounds like I'll find the same anywhere!

Thanks.

Brachsmaple nut goodies

On 7/18/18 I purchased a bag of Maple Nut Goodies at Walgreens. The product code on back of the bag is 8A05BB183. The expiration date is 10/05/2018. The candy is so hard I cannot bite it. This is most disappointing. Also, your online menu is spoken so quickly that it is difficult to understand the prompts. I am very disappointed in Brachs. Also, you have a box for selecting category. I don't know what you want there and there is no explanation as to what you want to be selected here. I was unable to resolve my complaint via telephone as I was directed back to your website. This is the most confusing and un-customer friendly website I have ever attempted to use.

• Updated by Doris Hixon · Jul 19, 2018

Your website makes it very difficult to file a complaint. Perhaps this is by design?????

Brach'smaple nut goodies

What have you done! These have always been my favorite. Several months ago I bought a bag and thought I just got a bag of old ones. They were soft on outside and hard as a rock on the inside. So I threw them away. Few weeks later got a bag at a different store. Same thing! threw them away! Couldn't stand it no more. Cause as I said these have always been my favorite. Well same thing ate one and threw the rest away. Please go back to the old recipe or I will never buy Brach's candy again! The date is 12/17/2018 on the bag. Yuck!!!

Brach's — brach's malted milk balls

I have been addicted to Brachs Bridge Mix and Malted Milk Balls for 30 years. I purchase at least a bag of...

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I have LOVED maple nut goodies since I was a child when they were sold at candy counters in places like Sears and other department stores where candy counters were present. The sales lady would scoop them up, weigh them, and place them in a paper bag.
                  I have been enjoying them ever since, until about 3-4 months ago. I purchased a bag at a local Dollar General. They were so hard I could not bite into them, the outside was slick like it had melted and they tasted rather "old". I purchased another bag from them with same result. I waited awhile, thinking perhaps there had been a "bad batch". I then bought some from a family dollar store—BAD, hard as a rock!
                  TODAY, I decided to try another bag of maple nut goodies at Walmart. SAME THING!!
                  Did someone change the recipe? It's AWFUL AND SHAMEFUL IF YOU DID!
                  Please consider this review along with others I have read reflecting the same sentiments.
                  I'm certainly hungry for the good ol' maple nut goodies that I grew up with.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

They are hard and crunchy and hard to chew all across the country. We moved to Colorado from Georgia and they were hard in colorado. And theyre hard in Georgia too. Please try to fix it to make them soft again. I remember a time when maple nut goodies were soft. And the soft chewy decadent taste would warm your soul and set your heart on fire. But if you want them to just be hard and not good to eat then I don't know why I should continue to eat them.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I don't know how long "Maple Nut Goodies" have been around but I know its been one of my favorites for at least sixty years. I first thougt i'd bought and old package, but for the past few months package after package regardless of where purchased has been unedible. The flavor is not as good as before and the candy is now near jawbreaker hardness. if this is indeed a manufacturing change "maple nut goodies" has lost a long time customer. If it's a short term error please let me know.
                      Is anyone getting feedback from Brach's?
                      My last bag had UPC [protected]; Batch 8A12AA112

Brach'scandies, one to hard, other hard to get unwrapped

my husband & I bought 2 bags of Brach candy at Menardslast week. the bag of Maple nut Goodies was so hard we could hardly eat them, did you change the recipe? We won't buy them again unless they return to the old recipe. Also bought a bag of Milk Maid Carmels, we could hardly get them unwrapped, it was very had to do, the carmels were good once we got to them. Please go back to the way you did things with these candies.
                        Pat & Garry Loew
                        701 Priddy St.
                        Bloomer, Wi 54724
                        [protected]@bloomer.net

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

We purchased a bag of Brach's Maple Nut Goodies on June 29, 2018, from the large candy selection at our local Menard's store. The expiration date on the package is January 26, 2019. These candies are so HARD that they are almost impossible to eat without breaking our teeth!!! What happened? Recipe change? We love this product when it is chewable and enjoyable...these are not!

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of the Brach's maple nut goodies on 7/5/18 and they were so hard that I could not eat them. The expiration date is not until 12/06/2018. I buy these all the time and never had an issue with them in the past. I was very dissatisfied with them. To fully elaborate on this issue, it was the inside where the nuts and toffee were that was hard. The coating was good like it normally would be.

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

On June 29, 2018 we purchased a 7 oz. bag of Brach's Maple Nut Goodies. They are so hard that we are unable to eat them. We have been purchasing this product for years and it has normally been very good. We are so disappointed in the quality of this product. The BEST BY date is 08/30/2018 and the numbers/letters directly above the date are 7K30BB183. We hereby request a refund of our purchase price.

Brach'sbrachs milk chocolate peanut clusters

I purchased a 6oz bag of Milk Chocolate Peanut Clusters from the Escanaba, Michigan Meijer store on June 24, 2018 and they appear to have been melted and I had to break them apart because they were one big brick of chocolate. The chocolate also has an off appearance as well. I am highly dissatisfied with this product. I hope that you as a company will do something to rectify this problem and figure out why it happened in the first place so it can be prevented from happening in the future

brachs milk chocolate peanut clusters

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I've loved these candies for years but in the last year I've thrown away several bags. They are very hard to chew and I'm sometimes afraid they'll break my teeth. It's not always been like that, but all the bags I've bought lately are. I laid off of them for a while but bought a new bag today and they are hard still. My dad agrees that the quality of the product has gone down in the last year.

maple nut goodies

Janis Blue Jun 26, 2018

What has happened to your Maple Nut Goodies? I just bought a 20 oz bag and they are so hard they are nearly impossible to eat. I've loved them for years and they were firm but chewy. I vote for getting my money back on these. I will be calling your 800 # about this. Janis Blue