Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy corn was posted on Oct 13, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 549 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 15

Brach's44 count exchange mix valentines candy

Lot #: 7l18cc21101 best by: 06/17/2019
Bought at wal-mart, baldwin park, ca
Candy packs were empty. When I started putting candy with cards I noticed a couple candy wrappers were sealed with nothing but air inside. These were bought as valentine's for my boyfriend to take to work with him and give to his students. He works in education. I was extremely disappointed with this. We got a 44 count bag for a reason. Now I have to go out and find more before tomorrow. I'd love to get some kind of response. Also not liking that I can't complain and speak to a real person in real time. This feels ridiculous and like it won't even be looked at. Please find a better way to have your customers be heard.

Brach'stiny conversation hearts...

I bought several packages (5) per pk, of tiny hearts 7L09AA147 0.75 oz . Out of 15 boxes maybe like 5 candies you could actually read what was printed.
    Disappointed in the product that this company has been putting out. Has this company gotten so big that no one is controlling its production that your just putting out whatever? Please let them be what they are called conversation heart, those lil messages were cute at one time.

tiny conversation hearts...
    tiny conversation hearts...

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of maple nut goodies 7x23bb183 best by date 6/23/2018 from maxway in washington, georgia. This is the worst bag of candy I have ever purchased. I put a piece of candy in my mouth expecting to satisfy my love of brach's maple nut goodies instead I was disappointed and grateful that I didn't chip a tooth. I included a photo of two piece of candy. One piece I tried to cut with a santuka knife. The other piece I tried to cut with a regular butcher knife. Both knifes were sharpen before using.

maple nut goodies

• Sl
          slip's daughter Feb 15, 2018

I purchased a bag of Maple Nut Goodies yesterday, and the candy was awful! I couldn't bite into it, and I thought it might be past the "Best By" date, however the date on the bag was 5/21/18. I won't be buying your brand again!

Brach'sbeach's maple but goodies

I purchased a bag of maple nut goodies at Menards today. I was excited about the new resealable pouch. But very disappointed in quality. I know they have a slight crunch to them as there are peanuts involved, but these are so hard it's like chewing glass. I can't believe I didn't break a tooth. The maple but goodies that I remember we're much softer. Have you changed the recipe? The expiration date says good through April 18 th of 2018. 7G19CCBB214 if that helps. Purchased on February 11 th 2018 in Woodstock, Illinois. I guess I would like a refund but I really want to know if this is the way they will always be of if I just got a bad batch.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Bought at Walmart yesterday. Expiration date is good but you cannot eat them. They are so hard I would certainly break a tooth or one of my very expensive crowns. I bet a squirrel wouldn't eat these. I would like a refund because after seeing where it's not just one bag it's all of them I will not buy them again. We have always loved these, my husbands favorite candy. Why would you change it and didn't you test it and see how hard it is? Hopefully we will hear that you changed it back to its original but until then we will not be purchasing anymore.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

The new recipe is horrible! I've thrown out every bag i've bought over the part several months. I don't know why you would change such a good product. Please change it back. I can't imagine anyone wanting to eat the new one. From the other complaints i've read on here, it's obvious i'm not the only one who feels this way. I don't plan on buying anymore until the recipe goes back to how it used to be.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I have bought 3 bags over the last 3 weeks. I used to love them, but now they're hard as a rock and all three bags had a weird taste and all three bags tasted stale. Don't know why you would ruin a perfectly good product but you did. I won't be buying any more. Maybe the bad taste is from the genitically altered ingredients. I checked the dates on all 3 bags and they were 3 months forward so that's not the problem. I guess you just ruined a good product.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

just bought a bag of maple nut goodies at family dollar in goodlettsville tn the expire date is not until 6/21/2018 the hard hard almost broke my tooth and my brother it popped his denture this is not the quality i expect from brachs the bag number is 7x21bb183 request refund i will not buy brachs products anymore michael walker 109 fieldcrest ct hendersonville tn

Brachsmaple nut goodies

I have bought 3 bags of maple nut goodies hete in canton ms. And they were so hard I could not bite into it. Its my favorite candy and have been buying it for years. But not anymore. If i cannot bite it its a waste of money . Is there anyway you can go back to the original recipe if you have changed it. Because you will lose money off this product.

Brach'scinnamon jelly hearts

I recently purchased a bag of cinnamon jelly hearts at my local target store. They were extremely hard and not very flavorful. The expiration on the bag of candy is 12/3/19. This was very disappointing to me since I was planning on having them out when I had company and it is one of my favorite valentines candy. I look forward to it each year. Your package stated you have a freshness guarantee . It states that it will replace this product. I would appreciate a replacement. Thank you

cinnamon jelly hearts

Brach'smaple nut goodies

What is up with the the Maple Nut Goodies recipe? Over the past six months I have purchased sevens bags of Maple Nut Goodies at four separate locations. Much to my disappointment, all of the candy has been inedible. The shell is so hard you can not bite into it. Let's get to the kitchen and whip up a batch of the candy we all know and love. Change the bag so your valued customers know the "Original Recipe" is back.
                      For years this has been one of my favorite candies. Sadly, bag number seven was my last until this American classic is restored to its former Glory

Sad in San Antonio

Brach's — napoleon sundae candy

I have searched and searched and I keep coming up with the same answer that a candy I used to get as a child...

Anna

Brach'sjube jel cinnamon lips

I purchased 4 bags of the cinnamon lips for my kids classroom 1/29/2018 from Harding's grocery store on eastmain St. In Kalamazoo Michigan 49048, for 2.99 a bag. They were not fresh at all and hard to chew. I didn't have a receipt to exchange them or get money back from the store. Product # k20fr20204 expires 11/19/18.. I loved the cinnamon bears as a child can't find them anywhere so this is the only opportunity that I get to enjoy it. But I purchased the same product from Meijer the following day the experation date is 2019 good and fresh but can you please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com thanks

Brachsmaple nut goodies

Why???

Why would you change the Maple Nut Goodies to a "crunchier product moving forward?" None of us want this. Is it money? If so, charge more, but don't change them! This makes NO sense whatsoever.

Below is the replie from customer service when I asked about the rock hard garbage that used to be such a unique and wonderful candy.

Dear Mr. Mcdaniel:

Thank you for contacting Ferrara Candy Company regarding Brach's® Maple Nut Goodies. Hearing from our consumers better enables us to continue to provide quality products and services. Consumer feedback is very important to us, and we appreciate the opportunity to respond.

A recent manufacturing process change had an unexpected consequence of making the Maple Nut Goodies much harder than before. We are aware of the issue and are working on making immediate corrective changes to restore the texture. Let me assure you that our full team is engaged on this matter and we are pushing to fix the issue as quickly as possible.

Although we are making corrections, the Maple Nut Goodies will remain a crunchier product moving forward. The information you provided is helpful in our efforts to continually improve our products and will be shared with our Quality Assurance Management Team. We assure you that our team is aware of the issue and has read the complaints you shared.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your comments and feedback on our products.

Sincerely,

Destiny Good
                          Consumer Relations

000278956A

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I eat very little candy as I try to make healthy choices; however, that did not apply to Maple Nut Goodies; they were exempted, I loved them. Not anymore. Sadly, some accountant pushed a cheaper ingredient or some corporate Millennial decided the candy needed to "progress into the 21st century". Well, news flash, some things are preferred the older way. If something tastes good, it will always tastes good; flavor is not a fashion trend like skinny jeans and bad music.
                            Like many have stated here, my father introduced me to MNG as a child and I have been loyal ever since, until now. Sometimes a product takes on a persona larger than itself and becomes a tradition, a little part of peoples' lives. That should be respected and thought of as both a responsibility and an honor.
                            I cannot believe after years of complaints, you all have not reverted back to the original formula. Pleas throw an [censor] whipping onto whoever is responsible for this epic failure (I bet he wears skinny jeans).

Brach'smaple nut goodies

My daughter got me a bag of my favorite candy for Christmas. I save them till this month to savor the gift. When opened the pieces were stuck together in clumps of 3 to 5 pieces. They seemed to be old. Then I broke some apart and tried to eat them. They were hard as a rock. This is the first time I have not been elated to have this treat. If you have changed the recipe, then I do not want them anymore. The best buy date is 02/12/2018. Batch number is 7E15BB182. It would be nice to know what happened to the candy.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchase a 4 oz. bag of Maple Nut Goodies at my local Dollar Tree Store yesterday, Tuesday, January 22, 2018 in Brainerd, Minnesota 56401.

They are as hard as a rock.

The Best Buy Date is 03/07/2018
                                The code above the Best Buy Date is: 7F07BB182

I feel that this issue would best be resolved by issuing me a coupon for another item.

Thanks for your acknowledgement of this issue.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

The current batches of this candy have been horrible. The hard texture is not what we want. I buy these candies for my children, little children might I add. My 4 year old almost broke a tooth trying to eat one. This is a desperate complaint hoping that you will return our favorite candies back into the soft texture that they once were. The hard formula is a no-no & I will not be participating in purchasing any until the soft batch can be restored.

Brach's — brach's sugar free gummy bears

I bought a bag of Sugar Free Gummy Bears at Walgreen's in Easton PA on 1-19-18. I opened the bag and ate one...

Brach's — party time mix assorted candy

Today I purchased a Party time mix assorted candy 175 pieces which is supposed to be 9 flavors per the...

Lakehills