Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy Corn was posted on Nov 10, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 551 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 6

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

Upc code is [protected] best by date 12/09/2019. Numbers under bar code above best buy date 9c11bb182. Little numbers on side of upc code is 134028, problem with the candy is after the coating comes off which is very good, candy is too hard to bite into and will not melt in mouth.
How are you supposed to eat it?
debra k dove
586 buffalo drive
cabins, wv 26855

Brach'skiddie mix 100 pieces

I had got the kiddie mix with super bubble, bottle caps, now and laters, chewy lemonheads, sweet tarts, lollipops, and regular lemon heads. When i had opened up my bag to sort it between my family I didnt get any of the bottle caps in my bag and it said there was suppose to be some. Some of the candy was out of the package and there were empty packages in my bag as well.

1 Response
      • Bo
        Bottle cap Lover Sep 25, 2019

The same thing happened to us! We are so disappointed. The bottle caps are our favorite. It was such a bummer.

Brach'sbeach’s autumn mix

I bought this bag at Albertsons today. Half way through this bag, I've found the second piece of candy with a hair mixed into the candy.
      Seriously this has never happened before, have your quality control standards changed? Are hair nets no longer mandatory?
      These have always been my favorites, I'm not sure I want to buy them any more.
      I had purchased this bag to share with my Grandchildren.
      Margaret Lane

beach’s autumn mix

Brach'scandy corn

Not so much a complaint as maybe some advice your candy corn I think you should sell more bags that are individually wrapped inside most parents around this time of year will throw the candy away the kids get it's open but if you pack your candy corn you could sell a lot more beds because of candy is individually left you have any questions you can call me at
        Donna Cochrane

Brachs Candymaple nut goodies

My husband of 35 years is 56 years old. He has dementia. His favorite candy has always
          Been maple nut goodies. They were very soft and easy to eat. The last several bags I have bought are so hard he can't have them. I can't even bite into them. Did you change the recipe or am I getting old candy. I've purchased at different locations and the are all the same. Hard as a rock!! They bring back good memories of childhood.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Over the past couple of years, every bag of Maple Nut Goodies I have purchased have been so hard I couldn't eat them! These are a childhood favorite of mine and I have eaten them my whole life. I'm so sad that they have changed the recipe on these...they used to be so soft and chewy. Now they hurt my teeth to eat! Please bring back the old maple Nut Goodies!!!

Aug 20, 2019

Brach's — Candy Corn-Almost every piece looked like a nuclear disaster.

I purchased this candy corn at Michael's craft store in Beavercreek, Ohio yesterday, 8/19/2019. At $4.00 a...

Brach'snot fresh

Maple nut goodies. I love these candies when I was younger. I bought a 20 oz bag of these at the Fontana Cracker Barrel looking forward to what I was sure were going to be soft and yummy candies! The entire bag were hard and I couldn't chew them. The expectation data is for November of this year.
              I would like a fresh, very fresh replacement bag sent to me, 17656 Granada Avenue, Fontana CA 92335. Per your statement on the bag, freshness guaranteed or we will send you a replacement bag.
              L. Smith

maple nut goodies

• Updated by gleam · Jul 30, 2019

Far from fresh Hard as a rock gonna break s tooth

• Updated by gleam · Jul 30, 2019

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I love Maple Nut Goodies, however the last 3 times I have bought them they have been so stale that I could not chew them. Today I really wanted some and got a small pack in case they to were stale... and they were so bad that I almost broke my tooth trying to bite down on the candy and when I finally got the piece apart, it was stale tasting also... I don't see myself purchasing this candy anymore and I am really sad about that because they are one of my favorite candies

• Updated by Patty Goddard · Jul 23, 2019

This is the 3rd purchase or so of Maple Nut Goodies that I have bought and they have all been stale but today I almost broke a tooth on one, and the expiration date is 9/17/19

Brach'sbeach's maple nut goodies

On [protected] I purchased a 4oz package of Brach's Maple Nut goodies in Russellville, Arkansas at a Dollar Tree store located at 1108 West Main St. I did not open it right away.

Upon opening the bag a few days ago sinfiund that these nuggets were so hard they oukd not be eaten. Although the Best by date says 09/04/2019, these nuggets are too hard to eat. Even after trying to allow them to disslove in the mouth, they stay hard.
                    I cannot chew these.

I am expecting you to give me back my $1.00 +tax for this inedible item.

Product number is: [protected] 7

A couple of pictures of your product are attached along with a copy of my receipt.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Use to be my favorite and even hard to find and now I've almost broke a tooth this was my 8 bag trying to side if I just kept getting old ones or bad batch what's going on was my mom's favorite and one thing that always makes me think of her she would be so disappointed and definitely couldn't chew them hard things ! Would love a nice soft bag shipped to restore my memories !

Brach'smaple nut goodies

The last 3 bags I purchased were inedible. They were hard as a rock and they no longer have that wonderful smell. Why did you change these candies if you can't make them right don't make them at all. These candies were perfect for many years and you have destroyed them in a very short period of time. Correct them or sell the rights to them to someone who can.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

On 5/25/2019 purchased 1 bag of maple nut goodies with a BEST BUY date of 07/16/2019. The candy was not chewable as it was rock hard. I am reporting it to you per the FRESHNESS GUARANTEE on the package. Please either replace it item or refund the price of the item. Please either replace it item or refund the price of the item. Please either replace it item or refund the price of the item

Brach'sjelly beans

I got jelly beans from Amazon they were smashed up shells then the bag was loaded with black jelly beans I mean I don't like licrish so I feel I got gipped ok I love my jelly beans pay good money for them now I go to buy same bag 33 ounces now it went from 9 bucks to 17 for same bag I need my bad jelly beans replaced and kicked out my order for 9.98 put it back in my cart for 17 bucks not right my jelly Bird bag I go threw two a week of not more not fair my address is 686 township road 376 toronto Ohio 43964 I'm sending this because I was told i need to call !manufacture about product sorry ok then I want my jelly beans I should not have to pay 17 bucks for a bag that was high @ 9.98 33 ounces now 17 bucks please help well I went three my bag before seeing photo option went to reorder only to have it say 17 bucks [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Charmone Price-Heil · May 22, 2019

My jelly bean bag mix had half bag of lickrish

• Updated by Charmone Price-Heil · May 22, 2019

I had to pick out separate pick out black beans before I could enjoy my bag so I didn't grab handfuls black smashed beans

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I bought this bag of candy at walmart yesterday, they taste awful. Not only do they taste bad they are as hard as rocks! the upc# is [protected] they costs me 2.50 plus 6% tax. best by date is 09/17/19. I want a refund. Send me a postage paid box and i will return your trash to you, you can eat it! Do not send me any coupons to use on other products because they would probable be just as bad. i know your chocolates are terrible, i stopped eating them several years ago. I think you should just close up and stop gyping the public buy offering garbage in the form of food.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I have been eating Maple Nut Goodies my entire life and they were my favorite go to candy. A couple of years ago the recipe/process was changed and now they are overly soft on the outside and dry and hard on the inside. There have been posts by the company that they are correcting the problem. I recently tried again but no change. You have lost a dedicated customer and it's just my guess but you have probably lost the next generation of fans.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Hello I bought a bag of maple nut goodies they are hard as a rock can't eat them, I used to buy them all the time but if you have changed something I will no longer buy them I have bought them for years. the best used by date is 09/18/19 the bar code is. [protected]. I would like a refund or some coupons for products thank you, I hope you put them back to the way they used to be they were my favorite candy and also my sisters

Cindy Murphy
                                  Po box 5232
                                  Massena NY 13662

Brachscandy

I purchased a bag of Brachs maple nut goodies. I haven't bought these in quite some time because the last bag I purchased was bad. Once again the candy is very hard and the maple coating very thin and lost its flavor. I have eaten this candy for 50 years, and the product you are putting out today is not good. Usually you could bite into a piece. Now you can't bite into it for a few minutes because it is so hard. The lot # is 9A24BB182. BB 10/24/19. I don't think it's a freshness thing. Candy is just not the product it use to be.

Brach'sblack jelly beans

Bar code : [protected]

Best by: 10/27/20

I just wanted you to know I purchased 4 bags of these and I threw out the first three but I only have the code from the last one . I've been a huge fan forever and they are the worst I've ever experienced, what happened ?
                                      Now I can't find them in the stores and I'm black jelly beanless !
                                      Any suggestions ?