Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Brach's Bridge Mix was posted on Sep 9, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 544 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a 20 oz. bag of maple nut goodies from a Tuesday Morning store in Mt. Juliet, TN on Saturday, 11-10-18. When I opened the bag I noticed the candy had a rough texture instead of being smooth like other candy I have purchased in the past. The candy was kind of tough and tasted old. I checked the bag and the expiration date is not until January 2019. I paid $4.98 plus sales tax for this candy. I can scan a copy of the receipt if you would like to see it. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sherry Watson

Brachsmaple nut goodies

The candy has changed. It is way too hard to eat and hurts teeth. The outside coating is different too. It used to be a thin candy coating, now it is more like a yogurt coating.

The inside used to be chewy, but now it is crunchy—really hard. It seems like it is old, but I checked the expiration date and it is not old. Gave me a headache to chew on.

Will they bring the original recipe back? Please?

Brach'smini candy corn & chocolate peanuts

My friend purchased the above referenced product for me as a Halloween gift. I opened the package today, November 8, 2018 and after eating a couple chocolate peanuts, which were delicious, I popped in 3-4 more and began chewing. I soon noticed a metal taste in my mouth and I spit out what appears to be a staple . Picture of packaging and and staple included.

I am highly concerned on how this could have happened?!?! I am sure your products go through detailed inspection prior to being packaged, but it still concerns me.

I am not complaining or am I expecting a refund. I just wanted to make you aware of what happened so that maybe this won't happen in the future.

Thank you for your time!

If you need to contact me, please feel free to do so at:
      Terri Jo Bennett
      [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com

mini candy corn & chocolate peanuts

Brach's — candy corn

I purchased a bag of candy corn from Walgreens in Cedar Park tx 78613. It has a date of "Best By 04/03/19"...

Brachsmaple nut goodies

I purchased 4 bags of Beaches Maple Nut Goodies and they were rock hard to chew. I would love to have my money refunded. Your company should be ashamed distributing such Terrible product to any community. These Maple Nut Goodies are so hard it would be Easy to Break your Teeth. Under No circumstances should anyone be subject to purchase this merchandise. Brach must Not inspect their products prior to leaving the company. Please compensate me for my purchase, public transportation and time. At one time Brach would Never forfeit their reputation. This product was Not made with Love.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of Brachs Maple Nut Goodies on October 31, 2018. The date on the bag was best by 04/20/2019. I have been eating this brand only and for the first time I bit into a piece and it was so hard that it broke my tooth off and I had to go to the dentist. A root canal or having the tooth pulled were my options. I'm hoping for some compensation in this matter. I will currently not buy this brand of candy anymore til I have a satisfactory answer. The bag was only $1.07 with tax at Maxway store # 1809

Brach'smellowcreme pumpkins

I recently bought a 48oz. bag of these pumpkins at Wal-Mart and I found, what looks like, a chunk of fiber glass about the size of a quarter. This is very concerning to me as this could be dangerous if ingested. Please look to see why this happened and ensure that it does not happen again.
            I included a picture of what I found.

Lisa Jensen

mellowcreme pumpkins

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I have been buying maple nut goodies for years and have always loved them. I bought a bag yesterday and they are literally rock hard. The freshness date is 04/08/2019. So that's not the reason, I am very disappointed and hope this is not permanent. If these were just a mistake I would love a replacement bag. I do not have time to write you 350 characters that's ridiculous I work too.

Brach's80 piece halloween candy bag

Purchased 6 of these bags for two reasons. One for give out candy and the other because it stated on the bag that there were the trolli brite eggs, which are my favorite candy in the world) in there with the mix. I got home and very excidedly ripped them all open to collect my eggs and there were none ! Not one pack. I am so mad. I would have chosen other candy bags if it were not for the promise of the brite eggs.

Brach'sclassic candy corn

Purchased at Safeway approx 10/5/18 and when opened 75% of the bag was bits and pieces and I had to sort through to get full pieces for use. The best by date is 3/19/18 and the bar code was [protected]. Purchase price was $4.99.
                  I would like to have a refund because purchased for Halloween and that date is fast approaching and I will have to get another type of candy as this was not acceptable for the use I had planned

Brachsbeach's candy corn

I purchased a 17.8 ounce bag of candy corn on Friday, October 19, 2018.
                    Product # 8F06VR1153 BEST BY 06/05/2019 printed on bag.

When I opened the bag, it was vacuum sealed so tightly that the candy corn inside was crushed into bits and stuck together.

When I tasted the bits, it was apparent that something was not right with the flavor either. It was not fit for consumption.

Please send a replacement bag or refund my purchase price at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Judy Predmore
                    25818 58 Ave Ct E
                    Graham, WA [protected]

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Purchased a 4oz bag of Maple Nut Goodies from Family Dollar on Oct 13, 2018. The bag best by date is 04/26/2019. The maple nut goodies were so hard you could not bite them. ..as hard as a jaw breaker. I wouldn't send this complaint but this has happened 2 times in a row. I cannot find a fresh bag of Maple Nut Goodies. I would appreciate a coupon or something to reimburse my purchase. But I would really like an explanation why something that much in date could be so terrible.

Brach'scaramels

Today during my lunch hour, I purchased a large bag of Brach's caramels. I am highly disappointed, upset and frustrated as I had a craving for my favorite piece of fall candy. I ate four pieces of the caramels and they were hard and crumbled in my mouth. I almost forgot to mention they left a terrible after taste in my mouth. Normally these caramels are a velvety and smooth texture that would just melt in my mouth. I would certainly like a refund as I had to throw the entire bag in the garbage.

Any assistance is very much appreciated.

• Jb
                            jbz86 Oct 19, 2018

I bought two bags of the Milk Maid caramels to use in a recipe. So frustrated trying to unwrap them. Taking forever and I don't have all day to this! Somewhere the product must have gotten too warm and stuck to wrappers. I read information and says they are a product of Mexico then shipped from Illinois.

These will be returned to store and I will buy Kraft now a product I can trust.

Brach'sbrachs hard candy party mix

I buy this product all the time for our office and there usually are a few pieces of candy that are unwrapped and have to thrown away.

This particular bag had over 20 pieces unwrapped and had to thrown out.

I find this unacceptable. Perhaps there should be better control on the wrappingprocessing procedures. The candy was processed without wrappers because there were no empty wrappers in the bag, just the loose unwrapped candy.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

This bag of Maple Nut Goodies that I bought on October 10, 2018 at the store was stale and hard as a rock! It also had a funny taste. I've been eating Mapke Nut Goodies for years and I've never had this kind of experience. The Expiration date is 3/31/19. I nearly broke/chipped my tooth as I was eating it. I was hoping to have a coveted child hood memory but instead, it left me worried about my teeth.

Brach'sclumping bag of candy corn

I purchased the 11 oz bag of Classic Candy Corn and found that a little less than half the bag was clumped together. The UPC #[protected] had a Best By date of 04/10/19. It was purchased at Winn Dixie on 10/04/18, Store #2354 in Sebastian FL for $1.99 at 10:40 am from cashier Natalie M. I usually purchase candy from another story however, we were shopping there and the candy was on sale.

I have never had a bag of Candy Corn be anything but fresh. This was disappointing so I won't be purchasing another one from that store.

This is one of my favorite candies and I so looked forward to enjoying the bag. I would appreciate receiving a coupon for one free bag to replace this one.

Thank you very much for listening.

Bonnie Davis
                              129 Stony Point Dr.
                              Sebastian, FL 32958
                              [protected]@gmail.com

Brach'scandy corn

Wednesday I purchased two bags of Candy Corn. The candy in both bags were hard, taste old/ stale and taste like dried gelatin.
                                Brach's is my favorite brand of candy, but, these were not good. They are usually soft and smooth with a taste of honey. I would like a refund or replacement coupons. Thank you, Patrice Roberts. Both Bags expire, 3/26/19 and have a number: 8C27VR2152 & 8C27VR2133.

Brach'sthe maple nut goodies hard as rock!

I made a purchase of the Maple Nut Goodies at Menards on Saturday, September 29, 2018. My brother and I were looking forward to the "sinfully" great taste of our favorite candy. Could not bite into the candy until were savored it in our mouth until it softened enough to bite through...both of us felt the same.

Comment made: these were the worst Maple Nut Goodies ever tried to eat!

Package dated: March 15, 2019 with code number 8F15BB183.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of maple nut goodies from Crackle Barrel and when I opened them up I was surprised.
                                    When I bit down I thought my tooth was going to break they are as hard as a rock, so thinking maybe it was me my husband tried and said the same thing. They are nothing like what they use to be. I looked to see if they could be out of date and it says good to Jan. 7, 2019. They are not good what is going on. I don't have the receipt any longer so can't take them back. Paying four dollars for a bag of candy that has to go into the trash is not my idea of a good thing. I don't like to throw away something I paid good money for. Please do something about this product it is not fair to us consumers.

• Updated by Beverly D. Milsted · Oct 04, 2018

after going on line and seeing other complaints about this product evidently it does not concern you about this product or consumers or you would be doing something about this. What good is it to give feedback if you aren't going to do anything about it. Such a joke these days companys just don't care really about the consumer.

Brach'sbrach's maple goodies

I have been eating these since I was a little girl I raised my Daughter on them, but recently every time I guy a bag they are not fresh. They are so hard you can't bite into them. What have you done to them if I get another bag & they are as hard as a rock then I am another one that won't buy anything Brach's. The maple Nut Goodies is the only sweets I eat but what is the use if you can't bite in to them. I am not requesting a refond I just would like to get a bag of them & they be fresh. Thank you
                                      WANDA EGAN