Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy Corn was posted on Nov 10, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 551 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

Brach'sparty mix

Purchased 4/20/19 for BJ's Baltimore, MD

This bag contained an excessive number of broken and unwrapped pieces. I through out the pieces before I saw you Satisfaction Guarantee on the bag. I've been purchasing this candy from the same store for years and this is the first time that I've had the volume of broken/unwrapped pieces.
Resolution : replacement or refund.

Brach'segg stuffers bag 70 pieces

The bag says it have all of these wonderful things but when I open it doesn't have a lot of the things on the bag for instance it didn't have trolli or jellybean or sour now and later what it did have was a lot of super bubble and sweet tarts and it wasn't 70 pieces to say I'm very disappointed I grew up on your candy in Chicago and now I live in Florida and buy it for my grandkids anyway I think if it says it on the bag it should be in the bag

egg stuffers bag 70 pieces

Brach'sblack jelly bird eggs

I love the black jelly bird eggs. Probably only a few of us that do. Anyways, I was eating my candy when I got a hard crunch. I spit out whatever it was and it looks like some sort of plastic. I'm going to attach a photo of the bag it xame out of and a picture of the whatever it is. I just wanted to let someone know incase of more issues.
      Angela Scott

black jelly bird eggs
      black jelly bird eggs

Brach'smaple nut goodies

A year ago or maybe two I wrote to complain about the "hardness" of this candy. I was informed that a 'new' formula was being used and because of complaints that the 'old' formula was going to be re-implemented. Well, today my hubby bought me a 4oz. Bag of goodies, and they are as hard as can be. Has then formula been changed back? I guess it will be another year or so before I make another purchase of a brachs product.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I bought the 14oz bag of your maple nut goodies today at Walmart in Fayetteville Ga. I'm almost 80 years old and have enjoyed your products for at least 60 years, the candy I bought today was so hard I couldn't eat it, I thought it was just me and my age, but I asked my grandson to try it and he couldn't eat it either.
          I've never complained about your products before, always loved everything, I don't want anything and will probably just throw these away. Thought you would like to know. Had a best by date of 09/17/19.

Brach'segg stuffers variety pack

I bought the variety pack for my son's egg hunt. I am very poor, I bought everything off brand except this. I bought this bag because I am a sucker for the green apple gum as well as the leamon heads and I wanted to stash those away for myself. This bag advertised: leamonhead, now and later extreme sour, super bubble sour apple flavor, trolli sour bright crawlers, jelly bird eggs, sweet tarts, now and later original, and chewy lemon heads. Much to my disappointment this bag consisted of about 50 original now and later, 8 bags of trolling sour bright crawlers, and 2 measly box of the chewy leamonhead and friends. When I saw the list and the "70 pieces", I thought it would be worth the money. I am highly disappointed. My nephew just had teeth removed and cannot eat now and later so out of 70 pieces I can only use ten. I buy a bag of leamonhead heads once a week for work and never have a problem, I am not mad by any means. Just disappointed. Thank you.

Brach'sKiddie mix party time 315 pieces

I recently purchased two bags of the kitty mix party time 315 pieces. I'm attaching photos for proof. This bag mainly is filled with gum and to be honest I don't think there's 315 pieces in total I have two empty bags of the trolley candy and in total there was only eight other than that it was just mainly gum and now and Laters and Lemonheads I believe there should be an equal part of I recently purchased two bags of the kiddie mix party time 315 pieces. I'm attaching photos for proof. This bag mainly is filled with gum and to be honest I don't think there's 315 pieces in total I have two empty bags of the trolley candy and in total there was only eight other than that it was just mainly gum and now and Laters and Lemonheads I believe there should be an equal part of Candy.
              I'm beyond disappointed as this was supposed to fill goody bags for my daughter's sixth birthday

Brach'scinnamon hard candy

Let me start by saying we love, love, love your Cinnamon Hardy Candy and so do all
                our patients. We leave a dish out in the reception room and patients always take one and one or two to go!

The last month or two we are finding many of the disc unwrapped and loose in the bag. Its like one end is not being securely wrapped.

REGINA
                SALINE AUDIOLOGY
                810 N. EAST St
                BENTON, AR 72015

Apr 06, 2019

Brach's — maple nut goodies

I have two bags of maple nut goodies that are stale expiration date 8/13/2019 lot #8k13bb183. growing up...

Mar 28, 2019

Brach's — malted milk eggs

We look forward to easter every year so we can buy your malted eggs we always buy your pastel malted eggs but...

Brach'scandy

We bought a bag of Mandarin Orange Slices on the 24th of March and opened and began eating the wedges when I noticed a strange bitter sourered flavor! We have purchased all flavors of your candies for over 65 years without problems or complaints but this is hard and taste awful! The expiration date is March 20th, 2019! It has left an awful taste and I pray it doesn't make me sick!

• Updated by Zxccvc · Mar 26, 2019

Just make correction.

Brach'smarshmallow easter hunt eggs

It really brothers me that the businesses that sell these Brach's Marshmallow Easter Hunt Eggs are already out of stock. At Walmart they are approximately $2.48 per 7oz bag and they are out of stock! There is at least a month left until Easter. I think it is ridiculous that I can only purchase them now on Amazon for approximately $18 per 7oz bag or they can be purchased at Oriental Trading for about $4.50 per 7oz bag. It looks really bad on Brach. Its like you are selling them through the black market in order to double and quadruple your price. I will be looking into this further. I am curious to see your answer.

marshmallow easter hunt eggs

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a couple of days ago a 20oz bag of Maple Nut Goodies with the expiration date of 10/23/2019, I've included a picture of that.
                      Well the problem is, the whole bag of candy is as hard as a rock. I thought I was going to break a tooth. Every other time I have purchased this candy they were soft and chewy. I am really disappointed with this bag.

maple nut goodies

1 Response
                        • Su
                          Sudie Stansell Apr 04, 2019

I agree...I purchased 2 bags of the Maple Nut Goodies and they are very hard. Not enjoyable at all. I also bought 2 bags of the Marshmallow Easter Bunnies (circus peanut type) and they were also too hard. Very disappointed...

Mar 01, 2019

Brach's — missing candy

I brought a 36 oz back of BRACHS. Party Time Mix Assorted hard candy as 9 varieties of candy in the whole bag...

Brach'smalted fiesta malted milk eggs

I bought seven bags. I opened a bag and they were stale. I opened another bag and stale again. The bags have an out-date of October 29, 2019 with this above the out-date 8J30AR31100 and this below. 179925. It is a 6.5oz bag. What do I do with all the bags I bought? They all have the same out-date. They were purchased at Fry's grocery store (Kroger's).

Charlene Collins
                        9319 E. Kayenta Dr.
                        Tucson, Arizona 85749

[protected]

• Updated by Charlene Collins · Feb 24, 2019

Why is it I don't get a response? I love malted milk eggs and don't know what to do with the stale ones that I bought. Will they be replaced with fresh ones?

• Updated by Charlene Collins · Feb 24, 2019

I wait for Easter every year. That is the only time when Brach's puts. Out Malted Milk Eggs. I bought seven packages this year, opened one and the malted milk eggs were stale. I opened another bag and the malted eggs were stale in that bag too. Do I dare open another bag? Do I bring them back to Fry's where I bought them? The out date is October 0f 2019.
                            Charlene Collins

2 Responses
                            Marsha Hogan Mar 21, 2019

I bought 3 bags of Brach's Malted Milk Eggs with an expiration date of 12/09/19. Almost every piece of candy in each bag was stale. These only show up around Easter and are by far my favorite candy. The numbers on the last bag are
                            BL12AR21100, best by 12/09/19 followed by the numbers 179929. I am so disappointed as they are hard to find. And I agree with the guy above...they are somewhat different and not quite as good as I had anticipated.

Marsha Hogan
                            155 Tyler Lane, Cairo, GA 39828
                            [email protected]

• Ri
                            Rick Mudloff Mar 04, 2019

Look forward to um every year.. just bought 3 bags of the new ones... round, smaller, a distinctively different shell and wow they suck. why mess with something that was perfect. Whatta loss.

Brach'sconversation hearts

I'd just like to say that I absolutely love your conversation heart Valentine's candy and no matter what I'll never quit buying them !:) on the other hand this year my favorite candy seemed harder and stale and actually hurt my teeth at times... I've bought close to 300 bags just this Valentine's season and not all but alot of the bags were this way... Still an awesome product i just wanted to give a friendly heads up ... Thanks for your time !

Feb 19, 2019

Brach's — maple nut goodies

I purchased a 14 oz. bag of Maple Nut Goodies from Wal-Mart UPC# [protected] Code # 8L18AA112 Best By 9/17/19...

Brach'sexchange mix 44 count

Valentine's Day is tomorrow and my 3 daughters are very excited about Card/Candy exchange on tomorrow; however, we didn't receive the state amount of candy per bag. I purchased Brach's Exchange Mix Candy - 44 Count from my local Walmart in Lithonia GA Store#01340. Below is the exact count per bag. I have enjoyed Brach's candy for years, my favorite are the Conversation Hearts (Original - so good) and will like to the missing candy to be replaced.
                            Bag 1

8 Tiny Conversation Heart
                            5 Now and Later Sweet and Sour Reds
                            3 Trolli Sour Bites
                            39 Total 5 missing pieces

We will like to have our missing candy replaced.

Warm Regards,

Ms. Jones and Girls
                            [protected]

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I bought another bag of my favorite maple Nut Goodies and was disappointed once again. For a year or two now every bag I buy is so hard you can not eat them and the maple coating is horrible! I am asking for a refund and some free candy coupons at least. Please go back to the original recipe. This was also my mother's favorite candy and she shared it with me.
                              Now it is awful
                              Disappointed
                              Yvonne Berry

Brach'sbrach's cinnamon hard candies

On Saturday, February 2, 2019, I purchased a bag of Brach*s cinnamon hard candies for a project that I was completing. I would say at least half the bag was a mixture of cinnamon and cherry flavored candies! this was not acceptable as it was not noted of the different candy flavors until it was too late.

Product info: