Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy Corn was posted on Nov 10, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 551 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

Brachsmaple nut goodies

purchased at Walmart on the corner of U.S. 41 & Jacaranda Boulevard in South Venice Florida, 34293 on 01/05/2019 when opened this evening it was totally stale, I could not eat them. Even the peanuts were stale and there was a bad odor. 14 ounce bag. I am requesting a refund on this purchase. the best by date on the package is 09/17/19.
I used to love eating these snacks but the taste was just terrible. I tried a second one from the bag but it was just as bad as the first. This used to be a great snack. I do not think I can try another bag after this.

Michael L Hadsall
1003 Betsy ct
Venice, Fl 34293

email = [protected]@hotmail.com

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I have been a lover of the Maple nut Goodies for over 50 years. Recent purchases have left me very disappointed. My complaint is similar to others filed by customers in that the product is no longer chewey, but like a hard candy. Is this because of the "crunchy toffee?" I will no longer purchase this product until notified that the quality has returned to what it was before. This product number is 8F14BB182, best by: 03/14/2019. I would appreciate a refund of my most recent purchase.

Brach'stiny conversation hearts 16 oz

I just purchased a bag of conversation hearts from my local Meijer, when I got home and opened it I realized there were no Banana flavored hearts.

Banana is my favorite flavor, and the only reason I buy these every year so as you can imagine, I was pretty upset to see that there were none.

The packaging advertises 6 flavors( wintergreen, banana, orange, lemon, cherry, and grape). As you can see from the photo, this package only contained 3-4 flavors.

tiny conversation hearts 16 oz
      tiny conversation hearts 16 oz

Brach'smaple nut goodies

To who it may concern, recently I bought a bag of maple nut goodies, I haven't had them in a long time and was really excited to find them. Well...I was very disappointed when I bit into one and almost broke my teeth! What happened to the soft filling that use to be in them? It was a huge disappointment and I will not be buying them again. Please consider bringing back the old filling!

Jan 19, 2019

Brach's — maple nut goodies

I am over 50 years old and these have always been my favorite candy, the maple nut goodies. I have bought...

Cataula

Brach'sconversations large hearts

My husband and I just purchased a large bag of large conversions hearts and were very disappointed. We look forward to getting theses each year but something is definitely not the same. The flavor is off and they are hard to bite. Almost as hard as the small ones, which is why we don't buy them. We bought these at walmart in plainfield, il and the expiration date is 02/20/2020. They should be fresh unless they were manufactured a couple of years ago? Any change of getting flavorful, softer large hearts?

Sincerely,
          Mrs. L. Schweitzer

Brach'sbranches conversation hearts

I bought the small conversation valentines hearts.
            when I went to eat them they are plain not writing on them.I bought them because they are suppose to have sayings on them that the whole purpose. They were purchased at Walmart on Juliet blvd naples Florida, I am very disappointed and would like my back .I believe I paid $2.69 .Plus a new bag on hearts with the sayings on the them. Amy Duprey
            my address is 7766 Bristol Circle
            Naples, florida 34120
            [protected]

Respond

Brach'sabundance of cinnamon candies that don't taste good

I have eaten these candies in the past and enjoyed them. This year I purchased 3 bags.
              Perhaps, as I've gotten older, my taste has changed but the Cinnamon ones are too hot for me. I put the Cinnamon ones aside and ate the others. Yesterday, I opened the second bag only to see a large amount of Cinnamon candies. When I opened the third bag, to my dismay, there were two or three Peppermint candies the rest were Cinnamon with a few pieces of Wintergreen. Since I can't eat the Cinnamon ones, I'm left with very little.
              Is it possible to send me a bag with more Peppermint candies than Cinnamon?
              I would really appreciate it.

Purchased at Walgreens 12/18

Marietta, GA 30066
              [protected]

Jan 07, 2019

Brach's — brachs parry mix

I purchased a 400 piece bag from Amazon but when I received it on Saturday I was very disappointed to find...

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I bought 8 bags of maple nut goodies said best buy 06/26/2019 sku [protected] another number, 8x25bb182 . Every bag was hard as rocks i used to get them soft and eatable what happened to quality instead of quantity . Would be nice to have a great candy that was eatable instead of rocks for the drive way ! will not have to worry about me buying any more . This is for your information

Jan 01, 2019

Maple Nut Goodies — complaint

I was given a bag for Christmas, They are so hard that they can not be chewed up. 8k30aa212 exp. date...

Brach's — maple nut goodies

I am so disappointed that this wonderful candy has been changed to a non-edible gravel that I am filing a...

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Purchased candy on 12/26/2018 at family dollar at store306 Jefferson st Jackson North Carolina 27845. I opened the candy that has an expiration date of 06/06/2019. 8x06bb182. Bar code [protected] 7. This candy is so hard that I tried to chew this candy and I bit my tongue on the tip and drew blood so now I can't eat or drink anything but water right now. This candy is reall hard. My phone number is([protected] and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com. How can I return it to you so you can figure out why it is so hard

Respond

Brach's — peppermint christmas tree nougats

My husband ate one of these candies that were purchased recently. While chewing it he bit on something very...

Brach's — brach's sourlicious candy

Big bag of assorted sour candies, supposed to contain Lemonheads, Chewy Lemonheads, Lemonhead Pops, Xtreme...

Albion

Brach'smaple nut goodies

You advertise these as Maple Nut Goodies, they are not what I remember.
                    When I was growing up my favorite treat was Maple Nut Goodies, now that I am 58 years old. My wife tried to surprise me with a treat my mother and I shared.

For some reason Brach's changed the formula, Why?
                    One unsatisfied Brach's consumer.
                    UPC [protected]
                    8J03BBH182
                    Best BY:
                    07/03/2019

Nate Marbrey
                    [protected]@gmail.com

Respond

Brach's — product was to hard, not the same

We bought a bag of Maple Nut Goodies at Big Lots on Thursday Dec. 20, 2018. It was only a $1.00 plus tax. The...

Brach's — brachs cherry cordials

I bought two boxes on 12/28/2018; both said they were best if used 1/20/20. They came in boxes that have no...

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

I bought a bag of Maple Nut Goodies at the Fred's Dollar Store on Sunday Dec.9th. It might have only cost a $1.00 but some were soft and chewy while the others were so hard I couldn't bite into them. I have purchased these before( at a different store) and they were really good. Can't say that about this bag. I thought it could be that they were out of date, but the Best By date on the bag is 05/01/2019. So I'm not sure what happened to this bag.

Brach'sneapolitan coconut sundaes

I was so disappointed to hear that you were no longer making the Neopolitan Coconut Sundaes as of June, 2012. What could possibly have possessed you to discontinue one of the mainstays of the Brach's brand since its inception?? That was one thing that reminded me of my childhood and you took it away. Shame on you!!! You should start producing those again as soon as possible!