Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy corn was posted on Oct 13, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 549 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 10

Brach'sclumping bag of candy corn

I purchased the 11 oz bag of Classic Candy Corn and found that a little less than half the bag was clumped together. The UPC #[protected] had a Best By date of 04/10/19. It was purchased at Winn Dixie on 10/04/18, Store #2354 in Sebastian FL for $1.99 at 10:40 am from cashier Natalie M. I usually purchase candy from another story however, we were shopping there and the candy was on sale.

I have never had a bag of Candy Corn be anything but fresh. This was disappointing so I won't be purchasing another one from that store.

This is one of my favorite candies and I so looked forward to enjoying the bag. I would appreciate receiving a coupon for one free bag to replace this one.

Thank you very much for listening.

Bonnie Davis
129 Stony Point Dr.
Sebastian, FL 32958
[protected]@gmail.com

Brach'scandy corn

Wednesday I purchased two bags of Candy Corn. The candy in both bags were hard, taste old/ stale and taste like dried gelatin.
    Brach's is my favorite brand of candy, but, these were not good. They are usually soft and smooth with a taste of honey. I would like a refund or replacement coupons. Thank you, Patrice Roberts. Both Bags expire, 3/26/19 and have a number: 8C27VR2152 & 8C27VR2133.

Brach'sthe maple nut goodies hard as rock!

I made a purchase of the Maple Nut Goodies at Menards on Saturday, September 29, 2018. My brother and I were looking forward to the "sinfully" great taste of our favorite candy. Could not bite into the candy until were savored it in our mouth until it softened enough to bite through...both of us felt the same.

Comment made: these were the worst Maple Nut Goodies ever tried to eat!

Package dated: March 15, 2019 with code number 8F15BB183.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of maple nut goodies from Crackle Barrel and when I opened them up I was surprised.
        When I bit down I thought my tooth was going to break they are as hard as a rock, so thinking maybe it was me my husband tried and said the same thing. They are nothing like what they use to be. I looked to see if they could be out of date and it says good to Jan. 7, 2019. They are not good what is going on. I don't have the receipt any longer so can't take them back. Paying four dollars for a bag of candy that has to go into the trash is not my idea of a good thing. I don't like to throw away something I paid good money for. Please do something about this product it is not fair to us consumers.

• Updated by Beverly D. Milsted · Oct 04, 2018

after going on line and seeing other complaints about this product evidently it does not concern you about this product or consumers or you would be doing something about this. What good is it to give feedback if you aren't going to do anything about it. Such a joke these days companys just don't care really about the consumer.

Brach'sbrach's maple goodies

I have been eating these since I was a little girl I raised my Daughter on them, but recently every time I guy a bag they are not fresh. They are so hard you can't bite into them. What have you done to them if I get another bag & they are as hard as a rock then I am another one that won't buy anything Brach's. The maple Nut Goodies is the only sweets I eat but what is the use if you can't bite in to them. I am not requesting a refond I just would like to get a bag of them & they be fresh. Thank you
          WANDA EGAN

Brach's — maple nut goodies

I don't like the thought of "complaint" especially when it comes to candy or BRACH'S. My concern is a...

Brach's — maple nut goodies

I bought some of your Maple Nut Goodies at the Dollat tree and from United Supermarket where I live in...

Brach'strudy morris

8G30BB182 Best by 4/29/2019, maple nut goodies so hard it's like biting on a rock and there is no taste . I would like a refund and actually this is t he second time this has happened. We have been buying this candy for years and NEVER has this happened before. We are very disappointed and we have mentioned to family and friends because they buy these also.

Brach's — big bag party time assorted hard candy 54 oz

We bought this bag of candy from Walmart yesterday and it is suppose to have 9 different kinds of hard candy...

Brach's — maple nut goodies

I purchased a large bag of these from Cracker Barrel on 09/24/2018. I opened them today and they were like...

Crosby

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag yesterday at the Dollar General store in Magnolia and they were not fit to eat. they had a strange taste and so hard to even try to chew. These have been a favorite of mine for years, but not anymore, they are not worth buying. What has happened?The bar code is #[protected] exp date 04/26/2019.I hope you will get this worked out as I see there are many more complants.

Brach'scaramels

I just bought two bags of your Milk Maid Cararmels and I have to say that I don't remember them being so gritty. The flavor is still good, but they used to be smoother. So I don't know if this was just a bad batch or the recipe changed. In addition, the wrappers are incredibly difficult to unwrap. It takes 2-3 mintues to unwrap one! I had to start using scissors. I won't be buying any more...

Brach'smaple nut goodies

After reading the previous complaints listed here I realize I am singing the same tune as so many others - what have you done to the maple nut goodies? They are hard as a rock, scared to eat them for fear of breaking a tooth! I will not buy again! But - would surely enjoy them again if you go back to the old recipe.

Purchase date - 9/14/18
                  Expiration 10/22/18
                  #listed on package - 8a22bb183

Brach'schewilicious

I purchased a bag from Menards of chewlicious it said there's Brock's fudge in here and there is not one piece of brocks fudge. I emptied out the complete bag of candy and went thru every piece and there is not one single piece of fudge candy. Would either like a new bag with the right kinds of candy in there or reimbursed for the bad that didn't have what I was told was in it

Brach's — brach’s kiddie mix 110 pieces

I purchased a bag of Brach's Kiddie Mix Halloween candy from Walmart for my household. Once we opened it we...

Brach's — sugar free fruit slices

I purchased above mentioned confection at Walgreens, in Hollywood, fl., on the corner of Pembroke rd. and...

Brach's Maple Nut Goodiesrecipe has changed

the old saying...if it ain't broke..don't fix it!
                      whoever decided to change the recipe for this candy must not have heard this saying before.
                      were your sales down and you needed to change this goodie?
                      now it is so hard and lacking flavor.
                      are your sales down yet?
                      we won't buy it anymore--what a waste of money! on to other brands.
                      TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED! shame, shame on brachs!!!

Brach'sMaple nut goodies

Hello, I recently purchased 3 bags of maple nut goodies, I was in Menards in line and I saw them, I got soooooooo excited because they are hard to find and it had been years since I'd had them. I get in my car and before I pull off the parking lot I open the bag and pop one in my mouth and start to chew and I spit it out in my hand and look at it thinking, "What the "cuss" is this"?! I don't know what you guys did but the changed recipe SUCKS!!! They taste like wax and are not edible! You really should just stop making them! I'd rather you raise the price and keep them the same instead of using fillers and cheaper ingredients, this is not a good one at all!!! I'm sure this is not the first complaint and trust me it wont be the last!!! Please consider changing the recipe back to the original one.

Not a happy customer,
                        Kelly McLeod

Brach's — brach’s pumpkins

I purchased a bag of pumpkins and when I poured it into the bowl to make a fall trail mix a big chunk of...

Brach's Maple Nut Goodies — brach's maple nut goodies

My husband bought a bag of these candies at our Roses store. The best by date is 12/14/2018. The no...

Mount Airy