Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy Corn was posted on Nov 10, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 551 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 21

Brach'smaple nut goodies/[protected]/7d07bb182/best by 01/05/2018

First of all, I am 72 years old. when I was much youger, 8-9-10 years old, my mother bought maple nuts goodies and I think it was her favorite candy. I know I ate a lot of it as a child! it became one of my favorites, too. well, after chocolate!
Recently my 74 year old brother came down from ohio and stayed with me for two months. when we went shopping, he bought some maple nut goodies and he didn't let me have a single one from that package! at the time, I was eating chocolate so I wasn't too upset. just thought he was very rude not to offer me one! we weren't raised that way! well, recently I went to the dollar tree store and I brought three packages of maple nut goodies. I was going to mail all three packages to my brother to let him know how much I miss him and to be fair to send him something in the mail. we are from the generations that sent letters and things to each other via snail mail. he is such a good brother. since january he has sent me omaha steaks, seese's chocolate (not sure of the spelling, could be cecee's) an opral bracelet and a beautiful ring. well, I hadn't boxed the candy up yet and my sweet tooth was nagging me to open one of the three packages of maple nut goodies. it must have been three or more years since I had tried them. let me tell you it was awful! if I didn't know any better i'd say it had expired, but the date on all three packages is best by: 01/05/2018! the outer layers were sticky and the centers were hard as rocks! I checked all three packages and they all have the same date and product codes, etc. if I didn't know any better, i'd think I had left them in the car in hot weather, but I came straight home from the store. also, my house is air conditioned! I had a new one put in this june! I am not asking for my $3.00 back. dollar tree only charged $1 per package plus tax and I think I paid about $3 for the package from walmart last time, so it's not the money; it's the fact that the packaging says "freshness guarantee". well, picking up the packaging again, I see that it says to contact www.brachs.com. I saw the other address first for ferrarausa, so I apologize for sending this to the wrong address. however, if I can cut and paste this, i'll do so, but I am not going to try to remember this whole thing as I hate computers and want to get off this one now.
Well, I was able to cut and paste this; so I am sending my complaint to the correct website. usually things just disappear on me before I can do what I want the computer to do! if that doesn't prove I am 72, I don't know what will. any way, if I could attach a picture to this long complaint, i'd show you that I did buy three packages of the 4 oz maple nut goodies, but I don't know how to do that. I will save them for a month and then I will throw them in the trash. if during this time, you want me to mail them back to you, just let me know at sandram. [protected]@icloud.com
Thanks for reading my complaint.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

what in the world has happened to the maple nut goodies. I purchased a bag today 9/8/17 at Dollar General and the expiration date is good. These are horrible. Please if you have changed your recipe switch back!! I am not sure who thought these tasted good but I have talked to three maple nut goody fans at work and we all will not be buying these again unless something changes.

Brach'sMaple Nut Goodies

I bought a package of Brach's Maple Nut Goodies. I bought them at a Dollar General. They were stamped with 7C16BB182 and expired on 12/14/2017.
      They were very hard inside and out and tasted terrible. I do not buy them very often, but love them and was very disappointed. I do not expect a refund, for I did not pay that much for them, but a coupon for another bag would be nice and wanted you to know about the product being uneatable.
      Thank-you
      Dorothy Boness
      601 Del Circle
      Lowell, AR 72745

Respond

Brach'sstale/funny tasting candy (maple nut goodies)

I bought a bag of maple nut goodies at Hobby Lobby in Robinson, Pa., took them home for me and my husband to enjoy and they were hard as rocks and had a funny taste to them. I paid $2.69 for them and probably could have spent less for something else with a better taste. The batch number is 7B22BB183 and the best by date is 11/22/2017. Can you please tell me what has happened to this candy? [protected]@gmail.com

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Today is 09/5/2017 and today around 4:35 p.m. at the Dollar General I bought 2 bags of Maple Nut Goodies. These at one time were the best candies to buy. If these are the new way of making them I will not be buying them anymore. Sadly they aren't even out of date since the date is 01/23/2018. They are so hard and the outer coating slides off in your mouth and feels somewhat like wax. Sorry but this customer will be returning them and getting a refund.

Brachsmaple nut goodies

I am not sure what you all have done to this candy but you need to change it back! I need a fix and every back I have purchased is rock hard! My husband even went to our local Rural King to get me some and they are rock hard as well. Big Mistake changing this candy. I have now purchased this candy on 3 separate occasion hoping for the chewy goodness to kick my craving and each time money wasted. So glad I am not a pregnant woman with a craving or it would be awful!

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of maple nut goodies today at Shopko. Best by date is 12/27/2017. I cannot even chew them. They are hard as a rock in the inside and the outside was kind of soft. They are so much smaller in size than they used to be. Very disappointed in your product. My mom used to buy these all the time. I haven't had them in years and thought I would try them again.

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

Bought a bag of maple nut goodies at K-mart in Lebanon Tn on 8-2-2017. Needless to say they were nasty! My favorite candy was very hard, not edible at all and tasted stale. I have loved this candy for 40 + years . Apparently something has changed in the receipe to make them hard and not soft and mouth watering. I pulled up your site and all I have read is bad reviews. What does the Brach company intend to do? Are you gonna cover all the dentist bills when people break a tooth?? Very disappointed in this product

Brach's — neapolitan sundaes

A lot of people miss this candy. It was a childhood favorite! Please consider bringing this candy back. Why...

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of your Maple Nut Goodies on Sept. 1 2017 at Dollar General store #13821 . I opened the bag to eat them and they were so hard that I couldn't even bite into it. The maple coating was like wax and didn't even taste good. They use to be so soft when you bite into them. I was very dissatisfied with the product this time. I want a refund please.

Brachsmaple nut goodies

I purchased two bags at a local store yesterday of Brachs Maple Nut Goodies. They are so hard you cannot even chew them. What happened? They used to be so good and soft, now, you get jaw pain trying to bite/chew them. I attempted to microwave them to see if they would soften up with just a 10 seconds half power and nothing, still rock hard. Is it possible that the product recipe changed? Did it get over worked? Very disappointing.

2 bags purchased (both bags are poor quality):

1) Purchased at H.E.B. #5/184, In Corpus Christi,
                      Texas on 8/31/17 for $1.88 + tax.
                      Batch: 7B21BB183
                      Best By: 11/21/17

2) Purchased at Walgreens #10945 in Corpus Christi,
                      Texas on 8/31/17 for $2.79 + tax.
                      Batch: 7011BB183
                      Best By: 01/09/2018

Contents of both bags have ROCK HARD centers and moist, soft "shell". All of the candies were stuck together as if they had been melted or not allowed to harden before they were bagged. Whatever you changed, please change it back. I am submitting this under the FRESHNESS GUARANTEE and wish to have the product replaced. Please test it first.

C. Graham Payne
                      4205 Western Dr
                      Corpus Christi, TX 78410

Brach's — Maple Nut Goodies are rock hard and have moist coating

Maple Nut Goodies I purchased at Walmart (40 International Dr. S Flanders, NJ, 07836)are rock hard and have...

Budd Lake

Brachs — maple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of maple nut goodies at the Dollar Tree. The Best Buy date on the bag was 02/15/2018. Maple...

Brach'sbraces maple but goodies

I bought Brachs Maple Nut Goodies on 8/30/17 at a local Dollar General Store. This candy is so hard that I cannot even bite through it. The expiration date is 12/19/17. I do not understand what is going on, how am I supposed to even enjoy my purchase if the candy is not edible? It seems as though the candy is stale and old. I am forced to just throw away my money or break my teeth trying to eat it.

braces maple but goodies

Brach's Candymaple nut goodies

Product was SOO HARD I couldn't bite them. Bar code #: [protected] 7 Exp date: 12/12/17 code above Exp date 7C14BB182. These are my favorites, but NOT THIS PACKAGE! Please fix this problem, ok? I will continue buying them but will test the product before I leave the store, product will be tested in front of store clerk or manager to INSURE PRODUCT IS FRESH!

Brach'smaple nut goodies

My husband and I just bought an 11 oz bag of Maple Nut Goodies yesterday, 8-26-17, at Menards in Massillon, OH, and when we tried them they were so hard we couldn't eat them. I handed him a handful of the candy's that we have always loved, and he tried one and handed the rest back to me and said, "too hard". The expiration date on the bag says, 04/24/18. Very disappointed.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased maple nut goodies from Wal-Mart last Wednesday and they are bad. The product is not fresh. I've been buying maple nut goodies for years and I have never had a bad experience until now. The toffee is not crunchy and the coating is falling off. I'm so disappointed in the product.
                              What are you going to do for me now? I'm sitting here with an inedible product and wasted money I spent on a bad product. I love maple nut goodies! I've eaten them since I was a kid. I won't buy anymore until this situation is resolved to my satisfaction. Please respond to my complaint.
                              I don't want to be left feeling like you don't care about my business. Thank you

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Purchased two bags of Maple Nut Goodies on Friday, August 25th. My husband's favorite and he said they were so hard he was afraid he was going to break a tooth. Well, on the second piece of candy, he broke a tooth! He is not happy at all. He has been eating these all of his life and loved them. He says, he will never put another piece of Brach's in his mouth.
                                Now, who do I send the dentist bill to? This should not have happened!
                                Best by: 12/04/2017 with a code #7C06BB182
                                You are welcome to contact me back at...[protected]@outlook.com
                                Would like to request a full refund and payment for the dentist office visit to repair the tooth.

Please take this candy off the shelves!

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of Maple nut goodies on 8/21/17 with the expiration date of 12/25/17. They were as hard a rock I spit it out in the garbage can. I was afraid it I tried to chew it I would break a tooth. The bar code on the package is [protected]. There is another code on the bag above the expiration date it's 7C27BB182. The maple coating was lumpy not smooth like it use to be and tasted melted or mushy. I would like a coupon to purchase another bag I have been buying these for years and have never had them so hard like this that it seemed dangerous to chew them.

Karen Forner 3528 W. Cindy St, Chandler, AZ [protected].
                                  [protected]@superiorcourt.maricopa.gov