Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy Corn was posted on Nov 10, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 551 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 20

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I just got home and opened my Maple Nut Goodies and they are hard as a rock? I have not eat these delicious little bites of goodness in years but as I recall they were never hard. I'm not sure if they are old or if it's the store that I bought them at, nonetheless I can not eat them in fear of breaking my teeth. What am I suppose to do with them? Your policy states you'll replace them. Or should I take them back to the store and get a refund?

Brach's — mellowcreme pumpkins

Hi there! My coworkers and I have been enjoying a bag of Mellowcreme Pumpkins and we have collectively...

Brach's — mellowcreme autumn mix

First I have to say I absolutely love the autumn mix candy corn. I only eat this brand of CandyCorn. I bought...

Brach's — brach's classic jelly beans

Brach's Classic Jelly Beans Wt 54 Oz. Barcode [protected] 0 Bag Code 6K11VR2144 Date Nov18 Hello. I have...

Brachsmaple nut goodies

I bought a 14 ounce package of Maple Nut Goodies on September 29, 2017. They were hard as rocks, this was my favorite candy, but not anymore, you can't even eat them, the taste is completely off also, nothing like the ones I've bought in the past. I'm not sure if you have recently changed your recipe and if you have you need to go back to the original recipe.

Brachsmaple nut goodies

I bought a bag of Maple Nut Goodies 9/22/2017 at K-Mart in Midland Michigan, they are hard as rocks, can't be eaten at all I would like to request a refund. The date on the bag shows best buy date of 05/14/2018. I used to love these candies because they were soft and chewy, these are soft on the outside, but when you try to bite into one it is so hard, I'm afraid I will break a tooth. I will end up throwing these away because they are not edible.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

On Sept 21, 2017 I bought a bag of Maple Nut Goodies from my local grocery store, King Soopers. They were hard as a rock and no amount of sucking on them would soften them up. I remember these candies from my childhood and it was one of my favorites. This bag was horrible and disappointing. The numbers on the bag are 7C28BB183 and the best buy date is 12/26/2017. I have read several reviews just as mine online so I won't be buying them ever again, unless of course I get word from you guys that you have gone back to the original recipe and the way it is cooked.

Linda Bristol
        7831 Osceola Street
        Westminster, CO 80030
        [protected]

1 Response
            chynadoll442 Sep 21, 2017

On September 20th, I bought Mapple Nut goodies and they was so hard I chipped my teeth. I was soo disappointed that was my favorite candy, the expired date i s January 18, 2018.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I bought this bag of candy and it hard stale its terrible hadn't bought these in a while and was very disappointed in them. It's good till 1 30 18. Number on bag is 7eo2bb182. I don't know what's wrong with this candy but it's terrible.i was looking forward to this bag.i feel that it should be checked into to see what was wrong any questions on this you may contact me at 765/855/4010 thanks

Brach's — apple nut goodies

My 92 yr old mom loves your maple nut goodies so, of course, I bought your apple nut goodies for us to have...

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

This is the second bag of Maple Nut Goodies I have purchased in the last 3 months. Both bags have been extremely hard. As a child, I remember when my mother used to buy this candy. We had 7 children in the family and this candy was a true favorite of our family. We never had to fasten the bag, because it went really quickly. These last 2 bags have given me a bad taste in my mouth. I wasn't pleased the first time this happened, but I thought I'd try again. What a mistake. I'm not interested in trying this product again.

Brach'smilk chocolate peanut clusters

I just purchased a 6oz bag of the peanut clusters at a gas station this evening before working. I do love most of your products with these being my favorite, but when I opened the bag I noticed a discoloration to the chocolate. I checked the freshness date on the bag and it is dated 11/19/16. I by no means am faulting your company here, just wanted to make you aware.

milk chocolate peanut clusters

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag at Dollar General store #15525 on 9-12-17. The best by date is 12-19-17. The coating is soft and sticky not glazed like before. The center are too hard to chew. They were also smaller in size. I was very disappointed. I would like a refund or a coupon for another type of candy. I have always felt that Brachs was a good brand and I could expect a good product. I repeat, I was very disappointed when I sat down to eat some.

Brach'snot all flavors of candy in 3# bag of hard candy

I purchased a bag of Brach's Party Time Mix candy for $6.99. After opening the bag I noticed I did not have any sour apple, sour orange or sour grape candies in the entire 3 pound bag. Is this normal or a glitch in production? The bag shows 9 different kind of candies were to be in the bag. The production # on the bag is 7E08VR1054, Best by date 05/06/2019, UPC code #[protected].

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

I bought a bag of Brach's Maple Nut Goodies from Walmart in Arkansas City, KS on September 14, 2017 and the outside is soft and the inside is hard and the nuts taste slightly rancid. The "Best By Date" is February 17, 2018 and the other number is 7E20CCBB114. I would like to be sent a new bag that tastes and is the consistency of the maple nut goodies that I used to get.

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

I often purchase maple goodies when we are traveling but this evening I had a taste for them and was very disappointed. Purchasing two bags of Brach's Maple Nut Goodies from the Dollar Tree Store in Crestview, Florida on Friday, September 15, 2017. The bag was stamped with 7D04BB183 with an expiration date of 01/02/2018. On our drive home tonight, I open a bag and the candy was semi hard with the inside(peanuts) stale. The appearance didn't even look right...So disappointed.. Desirable resolution...to get a fresh bag of Brach's maple nut.

Brach's — brach's apple nut goodies candy 18 oz gluten free

I bought this product at a Menards store today 9;14/2017, I bought it on impulse because of the attractive...

Brach'smaple nut goodies

On Tuesday, 09/12/17 I purchased 2 bags of Maple Nut Goodies from Kroger. Usually I purchase them fro Cracker Barrel Restaurant, but they informed me they were unable to obtain them. Finally found at Kroger, bags labeled 7e18bb183 Best by 02/15/2018 . However when I bit into my first piece was surprised at how hard they were. First thought was, they are past expiration date but upon examining package saw 02/15/2018 date. Is this the new maple nut goodies? Actually, I am hesitate to eat now because of danger to teeth. Thank You Joe Kays 111 Redwood Drive Richmond Ky 40475 email [protected]@gmail.com

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Request refund. I do not have the receipt or remember price paid.
                          These are my dads favorite candy. My husband wanted to treat him and purchased a bag from Menards in Madison Wisconsin on September 7, 2017. Was heart broken when my dad said they are as hard as a rock and he couldn't eat them. I tried one and I agree. The coating on the candy is dull and chipping off and the center of the candy is almost crystalized.
                          What ever changed in processing doesn't work, please go back to your old method. Might want to review the quality checks and stability testing on this item before distribution. Best by on package is 04/18/2018 7G19CCBB214.

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

We bought these at Crackle Barrel in Rootstown, Ohio ... They were so hard we about broke our teeth, , , not very Happy and we used to love these so very much, , , , what went wrong ??????, , You need to test product before ship it out on mass product.., , , So I think you better check product before more get sent out, , then go to people then they become unhappy and never buy again, , , BAD FOR BUSINESS !!! Sorry I wont buy no more !!!

Brach'smaple nuts

I purchased Maple Nut (.14oz)bag.
                              They were so hard you could not eat them.Expiration date next year 02/05/2018 So I dump them out so the rabbits & squirrels could eat them and they wouldn't even touch them.
                              These were purchased from Walmart in Round Rock Texas ( in the early 70s I sold your product in a grocery store by the pound that was the good old days.) Thanks Dorman King
                              1317 Windcrest dr.

3901 Speedway, Austin, TX 78751
                              [protected]@hpbc.org
                              Cell [protected]
                              [protected]@hpbc.org

We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. John 9:4 (ESV