Boutiquefeeldo not buy!

A Review updated:

Please, don't order anything from them. The quality of clothes is very poor and cheap.
The real items have nothing to do with the photos presented on the website.
This is an absolute trash.
Ordering from them is not worth your time and money.
The return process s sneaky as well, read their policies. They won't refund in full. It's awful, simply awful. Run away.

• K
      Aug 15, 2018
    Boutiquefeel - Lies and doesn’t honor their websites return policy
    Boutiquefeel.com

Sent defective items and said per their website they'd fix the problem if the issue was on their end however they offer a 10% discount and won't replace or give any refund. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN!

Aug 20, 2018
    Boutiquefeel - Jumpsuit too small
    Monroe
    Michigan

I need to return this SMALL for a MEDIUM, please.
    I'm having difficulty getting a return address and instructions.
    Please reply.
    Amelia Beverley

Aug 21, 2018
    Boutiquefeel - Never received my order
    Boutiquefeel.com

Ordered a dress and heels from this site march 10th. Still haven't received my items yet.. Spoke with fedex yesterday, and they told me they never received any items from your site. That was march 17th. I want a refund now!!! Where is my money? I dont want the clothes.. I want my money

May 07, 2019

@Latasha Hutch The only thing you can do if you paid with a credit card to dispute the charge with your credit card company. They will investigate on your behalf and you get your money back. Explain to your credit card company that you never received any merchandise, get all the specifics like order date, name, address, phone number and email of merchant etc. I had success with that. Good luck.

Aug 28, 2018
    Boutiquefeel - Dresses
    Ireland

Ordered 2 dresses from here in December and nothing was as described. One dress was literally a ripped piece of material, looked like a dish cloth. They said I can have refund only if I ship them back to china which will cost a bomb even though it's meant to be a U.K. Site.
    Website needs to be shut down

Sep 05, 2018
    Boutiquefeel - My order
    Jacksonville
    Florida

I order my dress November 4 2017 and now it's November 14 2017 and i haven't received my item yet.

Sep 18, 2018
    Boutiquefeel - Dress I order

Yes I order my dress and yet to recieved it so I would like my refund or I will be force to call paypal and get money back with a complaint dont want order anything else just want my money back

• D
      Dec 27, 2018

I ordered a pair of shoes on 12/5/2018. Processing took multiple days and then the tracking stopped on 12/13/18. Once it leaves the boutiquefeel facility they no longer are able to track. I am perfectly fine waiting for my items however, nearly a month without the ability to track the item is unacceptable. When I contacted the company, they simply say be patient. I will not be ordering from them again. I can not comment on the quality of the item as I am still waiting for any sign of my shoes still on 12/27/18.

• E
      Jan 05, 2019
    Boutiquefeel - order number [protected]
    2110 North College Ave
    Fayetteville
    Arkansas

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes but only received 1. Where are the other 2 pairs.

These were ordered as a Christmas gift and now I will not have anything to give.

Please deliver as soo as possible
    .And can you update me when I will receive the other 2 pairs of shoes

Feb 12, 2019
    Boutiquefeel - Returning tops

I need to return 3 tops that I bought from your web site that do not fit. There was no information in the package for returning items. Please look up my email and send me info on how to return. [protected]@aol.com Thank you, Lisa-Ann Macaluso 144-17 15 rd, Whitestone NY 11357

Feb 16, 2019

@Lisa Ann Macaluso When you send them back they will not pay you for postage. They will refund you less money than the money you paid those [censored] clothes. Believe me they did that to me. I got their a dress.

Feb 16, 2019

Boutiquefeel should be stopped from scamming people. They put very nice pictures of clothing on their website but they will send very low quality clothing. I paid £54.28 for my clothing and when I send them back for refund they refunded me £52.70 . I used £29 to post their low quality clothing and no refund for that. All they told me is that they have given me a coupon of £10 to buy again the [censored] clothing. I want my money and I advise people not to buy from these cheats.

• J
      Jun 30, 2019
    Boutiquefeel - dress

The pink dress beautiful and fit every where. But was way to short.

• B
      Jul 04, 2019

Do not use this site. Very inefficient and unprofessional. I ordered 5 items, they confirmed the order then they canceled it two weeks later without informing me. I only found it in my online messages that they had canceled the order and they gave no reason. Now they want me to repurchase!!!

Jul 29, 2019
    Boutiquefeel - Dress

The dress is different from the image the quality of the fabric is none . Fake advertise to the product. Waste of money I will not recommend to anyone. This tip of company should be banned from online shop.

• V
      Sep 08, 2019
    Boutiquefeel - My clothes that I ordered
    3802 w 27th st

My name is v
    Viviane and I ordered some clothes like 2 weeks ago and I never got them it said it was coming on the 27th but it didn't I paid $301 for them THANK YOU

Jan 18, 2020
    Boutiquefeel - Product of items not received

Hi,, this is my order number [protected] saying has been shipped. But I don't get this item,,. This is my tracking number lw394377176cn. Please check this item. I would like to resolve my problme. Hope I get this item soon.