Having problems with PanashIndia?

PanashIndia reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 10, 2016. The latest review 2 sets of kids sherwani vide order id pn4409306 was posted on May 5, 2021. PanashIndia has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. PanashIndia has resolved 0 complaints.

PanashIndia Customer Service Contacts

+91 808 132 1321 (India & Other Countries)
+1 661 532 1321 (USA and Canada)
C-77, Shyam Apartment, Sarojini Marg, C Scheme, Rajasthan
Jaipur
India - 302001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PanashIndia Customer Service. Initial PanashIndia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PanashIndia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PanashIndia. Discuss the issues you have had with PanashIndia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PanashIndia Complaints & Reviews

PanashIndia2 sets of kids sherwani vide order id pn4409306

I ordered 2 sets of kids sherwani on 4/21/2021. Only after ordering I realised that estimated time of delivery will be 20 days. I contacted the support service and I received a message on may 1st that some one will contact me within 24-48 hours but today is the 5th day and no one contacted me. I am leaving for usa on may 7th and if I do not get it by may 7th then it is no good for me. Then please cancel the order and refund my amount of rs.5360.80 immidiately.
Expecting a quick reply from you now.
Thank you.
Meher chand jain
[protected]

PanashIndiaKurta; no answer yet money gone

Bought a kurta (sku 189mw08). However size not good. Contacted panash india and was asked to send the kurta back. Product is in jaipur since 4 weeks but fedex not able to clear the goods from customs as panash india is not sending kyc form. The tracking number is [protected]. No answer to my mail and nobody to answer phone. Even fedex could not get to anybody from panash india. Very disappointed

Dec 13, 2020

PanashIndia — Dresses

I placed an order for a covid wedding and underwent tremendous stress and money loss, as order wasn't...

Nov 20, 2019

Panash India — suits

Horrible..its a fully planned online shopping scam. 1. Selected a product and told the panashindia team on...

PanashIndiacustomer service

Worst online store ever!!! I have been calling all the numbers presented here for literally 100s of times, and dozens of emails. No response. Customer is treated like trash. If your order is time sensitive, do not even bother to look at this site. They are huge disappointment. I normally do not write negative reviews, but their response pushed me to. They do not know what is the meaning of "customer is valuable to us". After 26days of continuous calls everyday and not one call picked up, i'm receiving a simple whatsapp message saying "we regret we cannot fulfil your order due to time constraints". Hey why don't you tell me that? Why keep us waiting? Talk to the customer that will help, not ignoring them. Since I was typing and it took 3 mins to respond, they sent me "we are waiting for your response to proceed" are you kidding me?
      The review must be negative and beware of these horrible people.

May 06, 2019

PanashIndia — no answer to mail and nobody answers phone

Bought a kurta (sku 189mw08). However size not good. Contacted panashindia and was asked to send the kurta...

PanashIndiaorder not shipped since more than a month

Order PN2205437 has not shipped, no progress at all on the order. No customer service response. No reply to emails no reply to whatsapp messages. I had placed the order on Feb 12 and it still shows in processing. Pansh ndia needs to understand the needs of the prople there is no update on estimated time of delivery. It has just left customer sin air.
        Very unhappy and i am going to report this site as fraud for unnecessarily wasting peoples money and time.

PanashIndiadid not receive order

Hi,

My order no is "PN2204199". I ordered the product on 2 Nov and there in view order it was showing 10 days to ship . Now more than 16 days gone status is still the same . and when I am calling customer care nobosy is picking up the phone and I also tried to reach then their contact us link but only getting msg out customer care executive will reach you om 24-48 hour but no one is responded . I have a wedding very near and i trusted this site and ordered the product but seems like dont know when will get the product. What i will do if i am receiving this product after marriage . So either these guys should deliver me product immediately or refund my money.

Thanks

Chhaya

PanashIndia — very poor customer service!

I'm a big fan of India style clothing and when I found PanashIndia website I was very impressed with all the...