Menu
PanashIndia
reviews & complaints

PanashIndia
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

12 complaints
0 resolved 12 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PanashIndia. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
5:58 pm EST

PanashIndia - poor quality suite , no duppatta

Duppatta was missing in parcel . parcel was damaged.

when i placed the order it did not mentioned that i have to pay custom fee. later on i have to pay 50 dollars which is half the price of item.

when i talked to customer service they shared stupid link of FAQ . They think customer will read all information in whole site and o through each link to find the information. These hidden charges are not explained at checkout time.

now today i receive parcel . the quality of stuff is 0. duppatta is part of order its missing . no refunds now . not sure if they willl send out item and again i have to pay charges for custom

Desired outcome: full refund. as i have to buy another dress for occasion or new dress without any additional charges /no custom it should be paid by seller and they have refund my previous custom charges. i am in canada.

View 0 more photos
3:48 am EST

PanashIndia - Panash unwilling to alter or exchange choli

My daughter ordered a lehenga choli set. We live in USA. this was for my niece's wedding. My daughter sent measurements according to what they asked. They didn't ask for her shoulder measurements and the choli they sent was very tight. These idiots don't know that shoulder measurements are important? I requested from them to exchange, alter or return the item, they declined and are unwilling to work with us. This company is a rip off! Ripped my daughter off $143. Seems like this is their regular business practice. Where is customer service in this situation.

I have bought from other Indian retailers and they are always willing to help and take care of their customers.

I will never shop from this place. Horrible company!

Desired outcome: I would like to get my refund or for them to alter the choli.But Panash is unwilling to cooperate.

S
4:18 pm EDT

PanashIndia - Kurta set

I ordered a kurta set on the first week of July 2021 and it was supposed to be shipped within 15 days of receiving the order but it's now first week of September and they have not yet shipped. Their customers call number is not working and I have been checking with them on mails and there also they have given so many dates but they have missed all of them. Recently they have stopped replying as well. I don't have much hope to get my money back neither the item

View 0 more photos
M
8:05 am EDT

PanashIndia - 2 sets of kids sherwani vide order id pn4409306

I ordered 2 sets of kids sherwani on 4/21/2021. Only after ordering I realised that estimated time of delivery will be 20 days. I contacted the support service and I received a message on may 1st that some one will contact me within 24-48 hours but today is the 5th day and no one contacted me. I am leaving for usa on may 7th and if I do not get it by may 7th then it is no good for me. Then please cancel the order and refund my amount of rs.5360.80 immidiately.
Expecting a quick reply from you now.
Thank you.
Meher chand jain

Desired outcome: receiving the items by 7th May

N
6:54 am EST

PanashIndia - Kurta; no answer yet money gone

Bought a kurta (sku 189mw08). However size not good. Contacted panash india and was asked to send the kurta back. Product is in jaipur since 4 weeks but fedex not able to clear the goods from customs as panash india is not sending kyc form. The tracking number is [protected]. No answer to my mail and nobody to answer phone. Even fedex could not get to anybody from panash india. Very disappointed

6:17 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order for a covid wedding and underwent tremendous stress and money loss, as order wasn't delivered as promised and they have not responded to refund request. Before placing order I inquired regarding delivery timeline for my location in the USA via WhatsApp. They were very responsive and prompt. I was assured it would be 13 days to deliver once...

11:57 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Horrible..its a fully planned online shopping scam. 1. Selected a product and told the panashindia team on whatsapp to share the original pics of the selected suits. 2. We were informed that pics on website are in actual and they will get same product. 3. Got the shitty product which has burn marks as they put the patch work and patch work was not...

9:51 am EDT

PanashIndia - customer service

Worst online store ever! I have been calling all the numbers presented here for literally 100s of times, and dozens of emails. No response. Customer is treated like trash. If your order is time sensitive, do not even bother to look at this site. They are huge disappointment. I normally do not write negative reviews, but their response pushed me to. They do not know what is the meaning of "customer is valuable to us". After 26days of continuous calls everyday and not one call picked up, i'm receiving a simple whatsapp message saying "we regret we cannot fulfil your order due to time constraints". Hey why don't you tell me that? Why keep us waiting? Talk to the customer that will help, not ignoring them. Since I was typing and it took 3 mins to respond, they sent me "we are waiting for your response to proceed" are you kidding me?
The review must be negative and beware of these horrible people.

Y
2:58 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bought a kurta (sku 189mw08). However size not good. Contacted panashindia and was asked to send the kurta back. Product is in jaipur since 4 weeks but fedex not able to clear the goods from customs as panashindia is not sending kyc form. The tracking number is 8126 2518 0289. No answer to my mail and nobody to answer phone. Even fedex could not get to anybody from panashindia. Very disappointed.

11:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PanashIndia - order not shipped since more than a month

Order PN2205437 has not shipped, no progress at all on the order. No customer service response. No reply to emails no reply to whatsapp messages. I had placed the order on Feb 12 and it still shows in processing. Pansh ndia needs to understand the needs of the prople there is no update on estimated time of delivery. It has just left customer sin air.
Very unhappy and i am going to report this site as fraud for unnecessarily wasting peoples money and time.

C
11:31 pm EST

PanashIndia - did not receive order

Hi,

My order no is "PN2204199". I ordered the product on 2 Nov and there in view order it was showing 10 days to ship . Now more than 16 days gone status is still the same . and when I am calling customer care nobosy is picking up the phone and I also tried to reach then their contact us link but only getting msg out customer care executive will reach you om 24-48 hour but no one is responded . I have a wedding very near and i trusted this site and ordered the product but seems like dont know when will get the product. What i will do if i am receiving this product after marriage . So either these guys should deliver me product immediately or refund my money.

Thanks

Chhaya

L
1:17 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm a big fan of India style clothing and when I found PanashIndia website I was very impressed with all the beautiful clothing. I immediately decided that I want to buy something and ordered several dresses. Delivery was very quick and I was very impressed with that. I must say that all the dresses I bought were amazing and beautiful, but one dress wa...

PanashIndia contacts