Bottom Line Personal — Billing Scam
I keep receiving PAYMENT REQUIRED Notice's for a magazine I never subscribed. I have had it with these people.
I never ordered this magazine and Do Not intend on paying them.
The billing notice does not have a phone number or website listed. I looked them up on Google and found the 800 number. I plan on contacting them to stop the harassment. This kind of business practice needs to be illegal or put to a stop...
More Bottom Line Personal Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise 
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered. 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books