The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bottom Line Books — unauthorized sale
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
To Whom It May Concern:
I did NOT order this book. I have no need for it. Someone has evidently gotten ahold of information on the internet. I only shop at Amazon.com. if I need a book. I am therefore, going to call my credit card company, my bank, and all others involved plus I will contact the State Attorney General's office in Iowa and Alaska and notify them of what has happened. I am returnine this package immediately!!!
PO Box 94
mm 4.5 Old Edgerton Road
Copper Center, AK 99573
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book!
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered.
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books