The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bottom Line Books - Houston, TX — fraudulent sales tactics
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Bottom line books
5401 chimney rock rd apt 520
Houston, tx 77081
Phone: [protected] fake phone number (Cell phone number of a woman)
P. O. Box 11014
Des moines, iowa [protected]
Company sells and distributes books ordered on the internet.
I ordered a book "bottom line's power aging", because the company's offer was that if it didn't live up to their hype I could keep the book and would not have to send any money - it didn't and I didn't. If there is any other requirement I was not aware of the company never explained that anywhere; next thing I know they are sending me bills for $35.92, and now they have really aggravated me with their current statement that they are putting me up for collections on that amount.
I have tried to call them but the only number I can find on them is actually a cell phone number belonging to a woman (She told me she has also tried several times to contact them to correct the error, which I think is done purposefully, because so many people call with complaints of their fraudulent sales tactics).
If you have had a similar experience please contact me at my phone number - our strength in numbers may finally get bottom line books to straighten out their act!
Louis castronovo - [protected]
More Bottom Line Books - Houston, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book!
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered.
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books