Boscov'sdelivery service pathetic!!!

S

Incident 1: a few weeks ago, I ordered 2 sets of patio furniture. Oder placed on phone. I was told that in 3-4 days, I would receive a call from warehouse to schedule delivery. I did not hear from them for 2-3 weeks!!! Finally I cancelled the order as I placed order elsewhere. After I cancelled the order, I receive multiple calls from boscov's asking for confirming delivery. Ridiculous! I informed them that I had requested for cancellation. Even after that, I received call twice asking for confirmation for delivery. Finally it got cancelled and I got my money back... What a waste of time!!!

Just 4-5 days ago, I ordered a "lazyboy" sofa set in the store in woodbridge. I was promised delivery on thursday. I categorically made a request that I should get at least 30-45 minutes notice before they arrive at home for delivery. I get an automated voice message mentioning they will be home in 10 minutes. I immediately left for home. While I reached half way (20 minutes left to reach home), I am told they have other orders to manage and I will have to request re-schedule of delivery. I had just moved in a new house and had planned for house warming party with guests coming in. Had to cancel that just because boscov's said they can't deliver before a week!!! I definitely need compensation for this trouble...

Never again a delivery will be requested from boscov's by me or any of my known people!!!