BooksRunselling my books and not receiving correct total

N Jan 23, 2019

This is to booksrun manager; I've emailed about it but was given a threat of having three days to confirm I want the money they offered after recalculating the total or It would be automatic and the books would no longer be allowed to be returned...due to the books being "sent out in the 6th day, one day later then given"
I was given five days to send the books. I opened the Order 12/24/18.
December 25 is a holiday, Christmas, nothing is open on this day. Holidays are never included when counting shipment time. I brought the books to the post office Saturday the 29th at 1 PM. If they didn't do anything until the 30th that's not on me. Also, it's within the 5 days without Christmas (again, nothing is open on this day) 26.27.28.29.30
To take $64 off the amount offered because you added a holiday, when mail doesn't go out and stores are closed, into the 5 day time period is underhanded and you know it. For you to also not have a phone number for customers to contact you regarding issues is also unprofessional. I want the total of the books back or you will send them back for free of charge.
I need to speak to management ASAP

RESOLVED

• BooksRun's response · Jan 30, 2019

Dear Taylor,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that once you place a buyback order, the shipping label needs to be scanned by the mail carrier within 5 calendar days. If you are not able to ship the items within 5 days after order placement, you can recalculate the order and have the new quotes locked for 5 more days.

Textbook prices are highly volatile and may change daily, and this is why such condition is implemented on our website. If the items are not shipped on time, the price quotes may be adjusted. You may find more information here: https://booksrun.com/page/terms-and-conditions

Our contact details are located in the FAQ section of the website.

We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for being our valued customer.