[Resolved] BooksRunbuyback

W Jul 18, 2019

On May 25, 2019, I sent two books to books run for buyback. I was quoted $68.88 for the books and was notified that was the amount I was going to be paid. My books were in good condition. I still have not received the check, and it was to be sent by July 8. On the website, however, it says 'Paid'. My order number is 1397897. I am frustrated with this situation, as it has taken a long time and each time I try to contact Books Run through their chat, they don't respond once I tell them I have not been paid.

• BooksRun's response · Jul 19, 2019

Dear Amy,

Looks like the check for your buyback order was sent to the address you have provided on June 10, 2019. If you have not received the check, please contact our support team to request for the check to be reissued.

If you do not have a question which can be answered by our chatbot, please send us a message using our contact form on the website (https://booksrun.com/contacts), and a support representative will respond to you shortly.

• Resolution Statement