Books-A-Million (BAM)worse by the day

The Books A Million in Oak Ridge TN (Store #711) Manger is a total cry-baby. She banned from the store for posting a complaint about them on facebook . Its sad a gown adult manger can't take direct Criticism. She is the most unprofessional manger I have ever seen in my life. The store never has out: Tuesday's New Releases . Its sad they always have to go in the back to get them. Its gotten so bad I have to get them at store two hours away or more. Its sad a grown adult manager can't run a store. They are very bad about putting out new product on the floor. I wish they would fire her. They also have verbal abused me several times I am in the store because of my disability.