[Resolved] BookMyForexbook my forex reload request

S Jul 25, 2019

I have initiated the reload request to bookmyforex #FX162075089306 is the order number they said the order is complete and so I kept checking my account that it will be credited but it didn't credited even after 4 days.everytime I ask the guy who loaded my forex card he said it's loaded loaded then I directly called the customer care, they said axis bank can't do the transaction as we are no more having tie up with axis I was really shocked the amount I paid to the bank is literally huge it's over 86000.the lady at customer care mailed me saying that they will refund u but the refund takes 10 days and that too in the form of DD.I am in UK and I can't come and withdraw the DD amount and none of my blood relatives are in India.what should I do in this case?if I ask customer they are like please allow me sometime how much time should I give u ppl it's already been 15 days. Am urgently in need of money ?do u guys want me to come to India n get the DD? Will u guys be paying for my ticket Up n Down or will the axis bank pay ??i didn't wanted to be rude but the customer care ppl literally annoyed me so much everyday morning when I get up the first think I do is to call customs care.
This bookmyforex has poor customer service I have ever seen.

• BookMyForex's response · Jul 26, 2019

Dear Sumitha,

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

We are really pained to see that you faced such issues while reloading the Axis Bank forex card. We would like to inform that we are equally concerned about all those customers where we are not able to load the cards by ourselves due to sudden information received by Axis Bank regarding the process change. As you can understand that we are reseller of any bank's forex card and all processes of card loading/reloading/unloading are subject to the processes implemented by the banks.

As per the recent process change by Axis Bank, the card holder or the close relative of the card will have to visit the Axis Bank branches to get the card reloaded, you must also have rececived the same mail on the registered mail ID from Axis Bank, if missed, we are attaching here as well. Still we tried to load your card with least pain but Axis Bank refused to do such small exception to you as a card holder.

You are requested to visit the nearest Axis Bank forex branch to get your card reloaded directly with Axis bank card rates.

We have instructed Axis Bank to immediately refund the money, Axis Bank has made the DD and we are exceptionally getting it couriered to you on your address.

At last we really apologize for all this hassle but we will surely get back to you with the solution in future. We are also launching our own card which you can get free of cost and you will not have to visit anywhere to load that. Please mail your requirement at [email protected]

Regagrds,
    Team - BookMyFOrex

• BookMyForex's response · Jul 26, 2019

Dear Sumitha,

The Demand Draft your your returned amount is couriered to your address on 24th July.

We are also sending you the courier details on your registered mail ID.

Regards,