[Resolved] Booking.comcharging extra amount

I have booked a hotel in Goa at "Calangute beach house", I have booked a single room for 5 adults noticing that there are providing futon beds, but upon calling the owner he was like we charge separate for beds I.E. Rs 300 per person per night. If this is the case why don't they site update it during final bill? this is not good for the company I need an explanation as soon as possible.

Booking.com
Booking.com

• Resolution Statement

• Booking.com Customer Care's Response · Dec 17, 2017

Dear sunny boini,

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this situation caused. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve our services.

We’re happy to help you with your reservation, but first we’d need some additional information from you.

Please provide as many details as you can and send the email to customer.[protected]@booking.com

• Confirmation number:
    • PIN code:
    • Email address (used to make the reservation):
    • Accommodation name and location:
    • Check-in date and check-out date:
    • Issue or concern:

You can reach our customer care team here: https://goo.gl/gQc3gY

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,