Booked Flightsrefunds

M

My husband had booked two different flights in Jan. 2008, one for a February 2008 flight for him and I to Myrtle Beach, then booked another flight in again, in January for a May 2008, flight for us and four of our friends. Well my husband was killed in a automobile accident just weeks after booking both flights. It has been over a year and I still have not received our money back for both of us for the Feb. flight, and just for him for the May flight at the time I didnt even care about getting reimbursed for the flights, but my Sister-in-law thought it was only right so she presumed to do everything Spirit Airlines told her to do. They returned the death cert.back in March or April of 2008, and we still have received nothing when she calls they say they are processing it. I did not even care about the money but the shabby way they have treated her is awful, and now they are making it almost impossibe for her to get in touch with them.