Body DetailsLaser hair removal

B Nov 18, 2021

I receive treatment at the Kendall location. My appointment was auto cancelled Tuesday at 4. I called to ask why the office said the system did it. I am a single mom and when I make these appointments I have to hire a sitter because the office doesn't allow kids. I hired a sitter and was on my way when I received the cancellation. I called the location and the lady's at the location asked it I could come the following day at 11. I had to take time off of work today for the appointment when I showed up they said that the appointment was moved to the next day at 11:10. I called in to the corporate office to find out what is going on they told me to write and email but did admit there was a glitch in the software. It's a pretty horrible experience trying to use your services. The following day I called corporate multiple times to confirm my appointment before making the drive to the office and they didn't open until my appointment time. So I just have to drive there and hope the software doesn't cancel me. I doubt this email will be answered. I have emailed corporate with no response and they don't take calls from existing clients at the corporate office, only new clients existing clients get referred to the location they go to and the location refers complaints to corporate. The amount of time and $ I have wasted trying to use a service I pay a lot of $ for is very disappointing. This feels like a scam, you want your clients to get frustrated. I will continue to look into how I can report this company. They should not treat people this way. Lastly I am sitting in the lobby for the appoint and they are running 20 minutes behind. This company fines clients when they are 5 minutes late they should refund if they are running behind. But corporate could have to actually respond for something like that to occur.

Comment Guidelines