Bobbie Bahm - Remax — unprofessional
Bobbie Bahm is very unprofessional didn't follow up with my offers passed me on to coworker so she could take a week vacation only to find out the coworker can't do anything without Bobbie and I have to wait to a week to make any offers. Her coworker "Thomas Chadwick" was even more unprofessional, I had to call him daily to find out if everything was in order only to find out things were missing and he didn't reach out and ask for them. They were both a big waste of time I will never deal with them or Remax again, I had a large cash offer and they just blew me off pretty poor customer support from them I highly suggest using another Realtor.
More Bobbie Bahm - Remax Complaints & Reviews
- ReMax Preferred Choice Properties Timeshare Sales - took my money and did nothing
- RE/MAX Unique Inc., Amir Jafari - fraud, forgery
- Amir Jafari, Re/Max Unique - mortgage fraud - signature forgery
- RE/MAX Aruba/Kenneth Faustin - non-payment of referral commission check
- RE/MAX HiNet Suzanne Athey - unprofessional service
- remax rose keyser - shows house without permission is imbedded with a slumlord (jullie allouch)
- Remax Ltd Select, Northridge Ca - terrible service!
- Remax 200 Realty - disappointed with renting
- Re/Max - a Real Estate broker missguided regarding a closing attorney in Roatan
- Re / Max / Remax - Rental agency