ReMax HiNet - ReMarkable Property Management - Team Atheygreat management

A

I lived at a rental property managed by Remarkable Property Management (Team Athey) for almost 2 years. My husband and I had a special circumstance that required us to put down a large security deposit before we were able to move into the property. When our renewal period came up, Laura worked with us on negotiating a new lease term and we were reimbursed a portion of our security deposit (not something they normally do). At the end of our second lease term, Patty Allen was very willing to work with us on providing feedback on the condition of the rental property. Because of her, we were able to get back our ENTIRE security deposit. Also, all maintenance requests were handled in a timely manner and we never encountered a repair that the management company was not willing to address. My husband and I have rented for a long time with many other property management companies and they always had poor communication and a lack of customer service. We had a VERY good experience with Remarkable Property Management and highly recommend them.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices