BMW — very poor service!
Today was the last day of my lease. I called Chase Financial several months prior to find out exactly what I needed to do with the car to prepare it for lease-end. I was informed that any BMW dealership could handle the lease return, so rather than choose the dealership I bought the car (~160 miles roundtrip), I chose the closest one, which was Escondido BMW, which was still 84 miles roundtrip.
My two small children were with me, and when I arrived on the lot, I pleasantly stated I was here to return the car--that the lease was up today, and that Chase Financial instructed me to bring the car into the dealership, fill out some paperwork, and that they (Chase Financial) would then pick the car up from BMW.
The sales managers I spoke with (Michael McCabe and Mike Lewis) immediately became defensive in tone and said that I couldn't bring the car to their dealership, and that I had to go to the one in Irvine, where I bought the car. Things escalated and it got to the point where I felt threatened, and I started to fear for my children's safety, because these two individuals were saying things like "you don't deserve to own a BMW", and literally THREW their business cards at me when I told them I was going to complain to BMW of North America for their lack of customer service. They then proceeded to lock me and my children on their lot, behind a gate. It was at that time my children began to cry. I was starting to panic, wondering what was going to happen to me and my children. Luckily, my brother was coming to pick us up, and he had arrived just in time. I am scared to think what might have happened. They finally unlocked the gate and let my children and me out, and then threatened to call the police for leaving the car (I was returning) on the lot, since it was private property.
I just do not know what to do about this whole situation. Please someone help me. My husband and I do not know where to turn.
More BMW Complaints & Reviews
- BMW - bmw 6 series auto has problems with on board computer
- BMW Auto Mobile Company UK - bmw promo prize winning 2019
- BMW X3 2007 - loud annoying noise from drive train.
- BMW Canada - vehicle problems!
- Bmw Uk - scam hp - 622129, 8468009522
- Center BMW Service - customer service
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - BMW engine poor manufacturing design
- BMW Of Monrovia - dealership did not comply on what was agreed
- BMW Canada - poor customer service
- Beverly Hills BMW - these guys took money for insurance and it turned out that it didn't cover all the damage and wear of car