BMW Canada — poor customer service
Would you buy a brand new car that came with no quality assurance what so ever? If you are buying a BMW in Canada, you might just have done that... I am driving a two years old BMW that for the past two years can only gives me the worst kind of rough transmission shifting un-imaginable. Taking it to BMW Canada can only add to the frustration. Their customer service staff are trained to give out hollow promises like "Customers' satisfaction is the ultimate goal" or that they "won't stop until (I am) absolutely satisfied with the outcome". What they only have done, was gave out solutions that had limited and non-permanent results. They even told me that the fixing it over and over again is the only remedy available for me because according to their assessment, I was never in any danger. I didn't see them when I had my near misses. How about the "Ultimate Driving Machine"? It's not a guarantee, not even a promise, as my BMW was all along "performing as designed" and "within the manufacturer's standard". And that they can only do what the head office in Germany told them to do. "Ultimate Customer Experience"? You bet! I would never ever forget! You want to use the CANADIAN MOTOR VEHICLE ARBITRATION PLAN (www.camvap.ca) to take some responsibility to your hard earned money? Sorry, BMW doesn't believe its customers deserve any easy third party arbitrator that would spoil their agenda. BMW Canada is NOT a participant of CAMVAP because it’s not compatible with their business model. If you are reading this, make an informed decision. If you are reading this too late, good luck and I am here with you!
More BMW Canada Complaints & Reviews
- BMW - bmw 6 series auto has problems with on board computer
- BMW Auto Mobile Company UK - bmw promo prize winning 2019
- BMW X3 2007 - loud annoying noise from drive train.
- BMW Canada - vehicle problems!
- Bmw Uk - scam hp - 622129, 8468009522
- Center BMW Service - customer service
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - BMW engine poor manufacturing design
- BMW Of Monrovia - dealership did not comply on what was agreed
- Beverly Hills BMW - these guys took money for insurance and it turned out that it didn't cover all the damage and wear of car
- BMW of Nashville - terrible service