Bluegreen Vacationsrestaurant.com / bluegreen vacations

S

I was promised 200.00 in Visa cards to listen to a blue green vacation rentals sales pitch for 3hrs of my time and 200.00 in a visa gift cards. (for my time)

After the sales pitch I did not receive my visa gift card. As promised... I Recieved a 200.00 value in restaurant.com which offers no way to use the 200.00 for food. Blue Green Vacation had restaurant.com / Blue Green cards made. IT'S A BLUEGREEN VACATION RENTAL SCAM.. To shift money as a Tax write off offering multiple gifts and promises of upward to 2200.00 which is all a huge SCAM...

• It
    I Tuscano Sep 06, 2016

I went on a tour with bluegreen in orlando, fl.. I was given a 3 day 2 night vacation or cruise and $200 in dining dough. Well first off you have to pay a $100 deposit just to see if dates you want to travel are avail for the cruise or vacation. And the dining dough is thru restaurant. Com. You have to pick thru this list of horrible restaurants to only find out you have to spend money at the restaurant to use the certificate! So if i buy a $50 gift card, you have to spend $100 at dinner and you can only use one certificate.

I feel soo scammed by them. I still have both gifts. I also was a sucker and paid $99 for the hotel stay.
    Beware of the tour! The gifts arent really gifts.

• Je
    Jessica Bookman Apr 19, 2017

I just recently returned from my vacation which was through Bluegreen Vacations. First off, after I listened to the presentation and sat with the representative, I had already decided I was not purchasing. I asked the rep would they use my credit for anything and she said no. I received an alert once I left from the presentation showing they had ran my credit and I didn't even buy. Secondly, the $200 restaurant gift cards are a SCAM. Why should I have to spend $100 in order to use $50 from the restaurant gift card. The only thing that was legit was the $50 MasterCard. And lastly, the hotel was 30 minutes from the main part of the beach and I was not oceanfront. We were separate building across the street from the main hotel, even though I paid for ocean front. I was very dissatisfied and I will not recommend Bluegreen Vacations to anyone.