Menu
Home Other BlueMountain.com this service is a scam

BlueMountain.com  -  this service is a scam

L
Author of the complaint
4:08 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have signed up for BlueMountain service for a free trial and they still charged me! When I contacted their customer service they said that was their mistake and promised I'll get my money back. I asked them to cancel my subscription and they said ok. They actually did cancel my account but before that they charged me one more time! So in total they took my money twice and that was made without my permission! I tried to reach them and get a full refund but they refused to communicate. This service is a total scam and fraud, do not give them your card info!

More BlueMountain.com complaints & reviews

BlueMountain.com - billing without availability to services
BlueMountain.com - billed for free trial offer
BlueMountain.com - can't contact customer service
BlueMountain.com - e card scam
BlueMountain.com - difficult to cancel auto renewal
BlueMountain.com - rip-off