The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Blue Mountain Cards — email scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I recieved an email offering a "FREE" greeting card. As I am following the link and conpleting information when it became obvious this was not a "FREE" offer. I aborted the process but not early enough as this company had my name and address. I then started to recieve a statement from BILL ME LATER for a service which I did not order. I continued to recieve billing statements that showed late fees and intertest again for again something I did not agree to.
Two phone calls to BILL ME LATER had no results and after letters to them, their collection agency and the Florida Consumers services, I recieved a letter from BILL ME LATER that I should have read the "fine print".
These companies, Blue Mountain Cards and BILL ME LATER both prey on unsuspecting individuals through the offer of "FREE" items and the billing of unsolicited services which were not agreed to or used.
I will not use the services of any website that uses BILL ME LATER and recommend to all my friends and relatives to "BE AWARE" as well.
More Blue Mountain Cards Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - billing without availability to services
- Blue Mountain eCards - billed for free trial offer
- Blue Mountain e-Cards - can't contact customer service
- Blue Mountain Cards - e card scam
- Blue Mountain Cards - difficult to cancel auto renewal
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - fraud
- BlueMountain.com - billing
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - make it very difficult to cancel account
- Blue Mountain e-Cards - rip-off
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - customer service sucks