Blooms Todayunauthorized fees

J

My wife purchased a dozen roses for me on 10/6/2011. This was a one-time purchase via the phone to celebrate an event. One month later, I noticed a charge from Blooms Rewards on our bank statement. When I called them, they said that we were enrolled in a rewards program at $9.99 per month. The sales line answered right away and was warm and welcoming. However, to cancel, it was more cumbersome and the representative (Jody) was insulting and rude. She blamed my wife for the issue and gave me a hard time to cancel. PLEASE read the fine print with this company. IT IS A SCAM. It is a shame that you have to experience this type of service on the heels of a celebration, death, or life event. BLOOMS should really reconsider their line of business!!! They should consider selling cars or mattresses where this practice is more accepted!

• Wh
    whygirl Feb 10, 2012

Wow thats horrible customer service. But thats a good point. how would you know if you wife joined the service or not? were you there when she placed the order?