Complaints & Reviews

unauthorized charges

I was scammed when I ordered flowers from Blooms Today. I took advantage of their 50% off offer. When I received my credit card statement, I found that they had charged me an unauthorized $9.99 for membership in their Blooms Rewards program. I did not want to be a member of this program. I did not authorize the membership charge. When I called to ask Blooms to credit my card for this unauthorized charge, they absolutely refused. They did offer to cancel my unwanted and unasked for membership so that I would not receive future membership charges. I have read other complaint about this unauthorized charge by this company at other complaint websites. They are a dishonest company. I do nor recommend them. I would never do business with them again.

they charge $9.99 every month to your credit card

BRWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!! They charge $9.99 every month to your credit card.They are extremely difficult to deal with! I have not yet checked if my flower order was delivered but I have found this charge of $9.99 on my account which I did not agree to.Their Phone lines are always busy.

D-MANN Aug 14, 2010

yep...you're an idiot if you order flowers through anyone other that your LOCAL FLORIST!!!...
    THINK ABOUT IT...THEY NEVER ACTUALLY HANDLE THE FLOWERS...JUST YOUR MONEY! THEY KEEP FEES FOR THEMSELVES AND THEN they SEND IT TO...A LOCAL FLORIST, anyway!!! JUST CALL YOUR LOCAL FLORIST!!!
    they probably have a website...JUST DO IT!

they scam you in every possible way

I purchased the Premium bouquet, $20 more than the Standard bouquet. When my mom received them they were not...

scam!!!

What a scam they got going in this "family owned and operated" business. They sell you flowers at a lower price, and somewhere in the checkout process you agree to a $9.95 a month fee (don't ask me...I still can't find the fine print for that) for the rest of your life. I still get charged every month on the 10th, then I call AmEx and they do a chargeback. You'd think they would get sick of this and decide to quit trying to scam me. I guess they figure if I forget to call AmEx just one time, they made up all the processing fees they've lost. I'm glad I'm not part of this so called "family". They should be ashamed of themselves. DO NOT USE BLOOMS TODAY UNDER ANT CURCUMSTANCE!!!

• Bu
    Buyer Beware! Dec 03, 2010

I totally agree - some family SCAM they've got going! There are too many other services out there and I'm sure (hopefully) there are a few that are ethical.

• 62
    627emily May 25, 2011

I agree with you. I have never ordered on the internet where my order comes in as three transactions on the credit card. They have one entry for the flowers. Then one entry for the savings. Then one entry for the recurring MONTHLY charge. When you place your first order the total you see is the flowers - the savings . it does not reflect the 9.99 charge for becoming the member.
    If you are a business and order flowers for a client and it is a business expense--it is a nightmare cause youh ave three entries on your creidt card for one purchase You will see tow netries as debits and one entry as a credit.

Everyone when you use Blooms Today please note----if you are ordering flowers only one time and join the Blooms Reward they WILL debit your credit card MONTLY for 9.99. You get a first time credit of up to 35$ then a maximum credit of 10$ on future purchases. SO let me see--I pay you 9.99 a month for a mone time order.

odering was a breeze, where my issues began was tracking my order

Odering was a breeze, where my issues began was tracking my order. I called several times and all I got was a...

no flowers! fraudulent charges! scammers

I am absolutely DISGUSTED with this fraudulent "company"! I ordered a bouquet of tulips to be delivered to my mother on Saturday, the day before Mothers' Day. I received a confirmation email and order number, as well as the name of the local florist that would be delivering the flowers. I paid extra for the delivery and it was guaranteed same-day delivery. Well, Mothers' Day came and I called her to see if she had received the flowers and she told me that she had nothing had been delivered. At that point I called the local florist and tried to give them the "confirmation/order number" that Blooms Today had given me, but the florist informed me that they had no idea what that order number was and they could not tell me ANYTHING because Blooms Today places the orders by credit card info only! So basically Blooms Today takes our credit card info, the same info they claim to keep secure, and sends it out to florists all over the U.S.A. Fantastic. I don't want to bore everyone with all of the ugly details that came next so I will try to keep this part short and to the point... By Tuesday there were still NO FLOWERS, I call the Blooms Today people and they casually proceed to tell me that they canceled my order because they could not find a florist to deliver!!! Just like that, canceled. They sure as hell took my money and they also signed me up for their "rewards" program which automatically charges your card $9.95 per month... but decided not to send my flowers. They then proceeded to lie to me and tell me that they had called and talked to me before they canceled it... ###! I never talked to anyone and nobody else uses my phone! But still she insisted that since it was in the "notes" it must be true. No apology no nothing, she just said that they were refunding my money, but I would have to call a separate number to stop the charges on my "blooms rewards". Unbelievable. These are the times where I wish I had a billboard so I could warn more people to STAY AWAY FROM BLOOMS TODAY!!!

D-MANN Aug 14, 2010

yep WHAT DID YOU EXPECT???? THEY DON'T EVER ACTUALLY TOUCH A FLOWER----JUST YOUR MONEY.
    ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID AND GULLIBLE?
    CALL YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD FLORIST OR A FLORIST NEAR YOUR MOTHER----ESPECIALLY RIGHT BEFORE A BUSY HOLIDAY!!!
    USE YOUR LOCAL FLORIST

becky Aug 15, 2010

In response to D-MANN:

And what exactly was the purpose of you even posting that useless response? It obviously isn't meant to be helpful. Are you really so bored, pathetic and/or bitter that you need to troll around these boards spewing insults and name calling? The purpose of my post was to provide a warning to others in an effort to prevent this from happening to others. So, what's your excuse? Got a chip on you're shoulder, stick up your a**, or are you just that unhappy with your life? Whatever you're reason, the solution is the same: GET A LIFE.

• Ji
    Jill P Jun 03, 2016

Not only did they promise a discount which was not delivered... they threatened to recharge my card for a 50% discount they said I took at the time of my order. I could either pay the rewards charges of $9.95 per month or the 50% discount they said they gave, would be added back on my card! I believe the word for these tactics is blackmail scam.
    BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE DECEITFUL AND EVIL.

unauthorized sharing of information

Apparently BLOOMS TODAY (BT) sells their customer's contact information (including credit card access) to other companies. Without my permission, BLOOMS TODAY gave my information to a company called CompleteHome - an unaffiliated company "to offer you discount and savings services because you are a valued customer of ours". ??? CompleteHome (CH) sent me a check for $8 in the mail. The catch? As soon as you deposit or cash it, you are automatically enrolled as a member of CH - meaning what, I'm still not sure. But this I understand: that automatic membership means CH will bill your credit card $15.99 every month, "and wie will not have to ask for your account nuber or further consent in order to charge you" (a quote from the small print that accompanied their $8 "gift"). It does allow you to cancel your membership at any time within 30 days of the $8 promotion gimmick, but of course this is a numbers game for them - as they know many people will either forget to call, or not even realize that by having deposited/cashed the check they've automatically committed their credit card to a monthly charge. I had to call CH to get off their mailing list and tell them they have no permission to further share my contact information with a 3rd company the way BT did with them. Now I am going to call BT and tell them I'll never use them again, and to ask them to remove my name from their data banks and to not share my information with any other companies in the future. Good grief. I'm tempted to also report them to the BBB. Run, don't ever use BLOOMS TODAY! There are plenty of decent, reputable florists in our world -- BT is not one of them.

• Sk
    Skinny66 May 10, 2011

###ing ### !! Check your cc/bank statements daily for unauthorized charges. With the amount of
    negative review for non delivery of product seems like they are running a floral ponzi scheme. It does not take
    5-7 days to credit your account. Please contact the VA. Attorney General. Outside of VA. 804-786-2042. In
    VA. 800-552-9963

do not give them your money or your business

Prices appear to be low, but after the S&H and an automatic $10 "rewards" charge is added on it works out to at most a 10% saving over competitors. They quickly recoup that because in the very small print you've signed up for a $10 monthly charge on your credit card. Although I cancelled as soon as I got my first bill (June 1) they still billed me for the entire month of June. The end cost of the flowers was well over the competitors. Quite the scam! Do not give them your money or your business.

• Jj
    JJAnna1237 May 07, 2010

Blooms Today is also known as:
    American Blooms
    Bloom Rewards
    Blooms USA
    BloomsToday
    Funeral Flowers

Contact for these companies is Bryan Mayer (owner)

Phone:(540) 351-1690
    Address:7460 Silver Cup Dr, Warrenton VA

This disreputable company makes its money through deceptive advertising. Beware of these predators!

• Er
    ericwood May 08, 2011

BloomsToday is a SCAM. You should see the crap flowers that just arrived. Nothing like what I ordered. They send whatever they want. I've contacted my bank already and will report them to the authorities.

automatic monthly charge

Purchased flowers.in addition to the charge for the flowers was an additional 9.95 charge. I tried to call the company twice, was put on hold then the line went dead. I called boa and they told be that the 9.95 was a "recurring charge" (monthly). I had to inactivate my debit card and apply for a new card. Do not use this company you will be sorry.

awewfull arrangment

We paid 65.00 for a funeral arrangement and when we showed up at the funeral home. We were dumb founded to see what we received, I went on the florist website to see this similar arrangement sell for 25.00. Spoke with them this morning he stated that when he received the order from blooms today they told him the purchase was 35.00 and after wire fees and delivery fees this is what we got. Spoke with blooms today and they stated ofter this fee and that fee and those fees this is what you ordered a SMALL GREEN arrangement. I have never been so Embarrassed in my whole life. and for them to shrug it off like i am the fool is very disappointing.

awewfull arrangment

Blooms Today
    D-MANN Aug 14, 2010

anybody who orders through a "national order gatherer" like booms today, or just flowers, or 1-800 flowers, or on and on is just asking for trouble. These companies merely take your order, keep extra fees and commisions and pass the order to a local florist. Think about it. THEY DON'T EVER TOUCH LIVE FLOWER, JUST YOUR MONEY!...ALWAYS, ALWAYS, go through a LOCAL FLORIST... or at least contact your neighborhood florist and have them send flowers out of town for you.
    If you don't your just asking for trouble.

product not as advertised

I ordered these flowers from Blooms Today because they looked very attractive in the picture they provided on their website. I needed the flowers the very next day for my mother's birthday. When I got to my mothers house about 5 or 6 days later I was totally embarrassed by the poor quality of the flowers. They looked like some small bouquet given to a bride's attendant at a wedding. I have been ordering flowers for years and have never seen such poor quality - there could not have been more than 6 or 7 small flowers in the vase - no more than 7 or 8 inches high. What an extreme disappointment!!!

D-MANN Aug 14, 2010

Yep...you're stupid. you saw a pretty picture online and an "actractive price, so you gave your business to a "NATIONAL ORDER GATHERER" and they kept a chunk of your cash, then sent the order to a florst near your mother...otherwise known as ...A LOCAL FLORIST!!!
    FOOL. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS...USE YOUR LOCAL FLORIST!!!

told I was receiving a discount on purchase without rep explaining I was going to be billed a 9.95 debit from my credit card each month.

When ordering a florist arrangement to be delivered to another state, I was told that I would get a discount on my purchase if I signed up for bloom rewards. I was led to believe that this was a program I would get to review in the next 30 days to decide if I wanted to join. Instead, my debit card was charged a 9.95 fee at time of purchase and another charge this month. I just received the program information 2 days ago and without deciding to join have been billed a second time. In other words, whatever discount I received on my purchase, I have paid for twice-already. I have gone online and canceled the blooms rewards. Will wait and see what happens next month with the 9.95 charge.

monthly charge on credit card

Credit Card charged $9.95 for some rewards program I never signed up for. Called customer service several...

extra fees

I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law because she had just been diagnosed with breast cancer back in April 2008. It wasn't until this month (9/08) my husband notices a $14.95 fee on our credit card bill. He calls to question the charge and is told that when I ordered flowers from them, I (his wife) must have clicked on something on the website requesting a monthly fee from them. (LIARS!) I will NEVER order flowers from ANY flower company online again. Instead, call your local florist so they can send the order to a trustworthy florist in the area where the flowers are to be sent.

By the way, they cancelled only the month we caught on our bill. They wouldn't go back to April to reimburse me. I think the Attorney General in my state will be told about this incident also. This is stealing!

have been enrolled and charged for a program not requested

I have ordered flowers from this company on more than one occasion and been pleased with the flowers. On one order, was asked if I wanted to be in the rewards program and I answered NO. However they enrolled me in the program and began unauthorized charges to my credit card.

Having some difficulty getting this enrollment canceled.

• Su
    Sue Nov 09, 2008

I am having the same problem. My mother in law passed away and we sent floweres. Unknowingly we are being charged $9.95 a month for a membership we did not authorize. We have called to cancel, sent e-mail to cancel, still we are being charged? This wrong, and illegal. Have you had your issue resolved?
    I am fed up with this.
    Sue

monthly charge

Every month, I continue to be charged $9.95 on my credit card from bloomrewards.com, though I have never...

wrong arrangement delivered

I ordered a floral basket bouquet for 59.99 then upgraded to the delux version for 69.99. I ordered from a picture online so I would know exactly what I was sending to my mother-in-laws funeral.

Instead they sent a plant in a dish. Not to mention it was extremely sparse. How embarrassing!!! I would rather have sent nothing to my son's grandmother rather than this office desk ornament. They offered me a 25% discount. What!!! I told them it's not the money, I want the name of the florist they used. They would not give it to me. Please do not make the same mistake go through your local florist yourself at least then you have some recourse. Terrible!!!

• La

Springfield, Massachusetts
    Phone: 1800-359-5309
    bloomstoday.com

On 8/11/08
    I wanted to send a live kept sake floor plant for my
    favorite Aunt's FUNERAL who was like a mother to me

Before I ordered I called blooms today to make sure it would be delivered on time
    the sales girl said I could save 50% off my ordered if enroll in their Blooms Rewards Programs $9.95 a month, I was assured that they would sent the plant I wanted.

I ordered from this picture online so I would know exactly what I was sending

Floor Plant THIS IS HOW THEY DESCRIBE It
    A lush foliage floor plant makes a lasting and natural gift. Our knowledgeable florists will select the best variety that's available in their region and deliver it in a decorative pot cover.

ORDER DETAILS

I paid a total of $ 66.63
    I sent them a E-mail asking for my money BACK
    customer service said they will credit my account only $ 16.00
    guess what 100% money guarantee SUCKS

I ordered from a picture online so I would know exactly what I was sending to my favorite
    Aunt's FUNERAL who was like a mother to me .

Instead they sent the below small Ivy plant WITH BAD LEAVES in a plastic pot WRAPPED IN FOIL
    with my credit this cost me $50.65

I had wanted my cousin's to have a nice floor plant for her home as a remembrance of her mother
    HOW EMBARRASSING!!! I could have gone to Walmart & got this for less than $20.00
    Please do not make the same mistake go through your local florist yourself at least then you have some recourse. TERRIBLE!!!

I sent them a E-mail asking for my money BACK
    customer service said they will credit my account only $ 16.00
    guess what 100% money guarantee SUCKS

----------------------------------------------------------------

you pay but they don't deliver & zero customer service!

I placed an order last week. I had to call 8 times to find out if the order was delivered! Finally they told...

scam and rip off!

They say your first order will be 50% off if you answer just one question. but then send email 'congratulating' you for buying a monthly ' coupon charge'. my 45.00 order was charged full price plus a 10.00 additional charge for this 'monthly service' no half off> just big scam!!

• Na
    Nancy Feb 28, 2008

Same thing happened here. They will not refund my money and have charged me even more than what they should have. Contacted the BBB. Do not buy from them!

• Je
    Jennifer Apr 10, 2008

I bought flowers from them to be sent to a funeral home. I had never ordered flowers for a funeral before and had some questions. I called and got a very nice person who answered all my questions. I was also interested in the 50% off offer they were having, but wasn't quite understanding what I was reading about the offer. So I asked the woman about it. She told me it was a 7 day free trial offer. She told me that if I didn't want it after the 7 day trial I could cancel and not be charged the $9.95 monthly fee. Well I canceled exactly 7 days later. I called to double check because the email I received said that I will no longer be charged the $9.95. Well guess what, thats not true. You get charged the $9.95 no matter what. If you cancel before the 7 days they charge you full price for your flowers. Well I argued with the woman. All she kept telling me was "you ordered it online, the terms and conditions were right there." so I wish I had ordered them when I was on the phone with the first woman. Mabey I could have gotten my $9.95 back. The only reason I didn't was because they are part of UPromise and that you have to go through the website. There sales reps should be more aware of the special offer or relay the details better. I will keep an eye on my credit card and will not be doing business with them again.

• Mi
    Michael Stanton Sep 02, 2008

Month after month, our credit card is being debited $9.95. I have emailed, called customer service, and complained to my credit card company about these charges. I need this matter resolved quickly.

Sincerely,
    Michael Stanton.

mary Dec 04, 2008

The 50% discount was the first lie of many from this company. I ordered flowers for a funeral in Lufkin, TX. The flowers were NOT delivered. I talked to 2 customer service reps, 1st one said the funeral home refused delivery. When I asked why would the funeral home do that, she said they couldn't take anymore flowers or it was after hours. So I called the funeral home and was told that was a complete lie. Called 2nd customer service rep and was told there is only one florist in that town and they were closed until Monday (from Wed-Monday?), I asked, so you are telling me this funeral had no flowers??? I called the funeral director again, he said, another lie, there are 8-10 florist in that town!!
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

jamie Dec 04, 2008

I ordered flowers for my niece's funeral last summer. The flowers arrived at the end of the service and no one even saw them, $180 down the drain!!! Customer service people have attitudes, "they were delivered, weren't they"? I was told I would be refunded, then they changed their mind apparently or they just outright lied!! After reading all the complaints, I'd say they LIED! Live and learn! Do yourself a favor, look up a local florist in the area that you need flowers to be delivered and order them directly. I solved this problem and have not had a problem since!
    WARNING- DO NOT ORDER FROM BLOOMSTODAY ONLINE!!!

• Cl
    Claudia Leon Feb 05, 2009

Well People as a florist, I advise to you, when you want to order flowers, just call a Real Flower Shop, no people like Blooms Today, FTD, Teleflora, etc. If you buy for any of these companies, this people became a middleman and always transfer the order to anylocal flower shop. You pay to somebody that find a shop in the zip code you wanted the flowers to be delivered.This kind of company screws you and of course they screw all the flower shop. Let starts cutting off this companies.
    Next time you need a flower shop, find a name online and call them to be sure they are florist not just networking company. Good Luck on your next flower order

• Hi
    hillivie May 05, 2009

The flowers I ordered from Blooms Today arrived on time and in good condition. However, in order to take advantage of their 50% discount, I had to purchase their "Rewards" program for $9.95 per month. When I checked out the thousands of discounts offered, I found only a few I could use. One was for tickets at the local minor league baseball stadium. But the discount expired two months before the season opened! Scam!

flash May 10, 2009

I should have visited this web site before purchasing from Blooms Today!!! I ordered flowers from Blooms Today because they looked very attractive in the picture they provided on their website. I needed the flowers the very next day for my mother's birthday. When I got to my mothers house about 5 or 6 days later I was totally embarrassed by the poor quality of the flowers. They looked like some small bouquet given to a bride's attendant at a wedding. I have been ordering flowers for years and have never seen such poor quality - there could not have been more than 6 or 7 small flowers in the vase - no more than 7 or 8 inches high. What an extreme disappointment!!!

• Al
    Allison0523 May 11, 2009

NEVER, EVER, EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered a Mother's Day bouquet to be delivered the Saturday before Mother's Day. My credit card was charged promptly-too bad my mother didn't receive her bouquet promptly. I am writing this on the Monday AFTER Mother's Day, and she STILL HASN'T GOT THE FLOWERS! FLOWERS FOR WHICH I PAID $68!!! I called THREE times on that Saturday-the woman that answered the phone at the local florist (I'm STILL TRYING TO CALL THAT PLACE-NO ANSWER FOR SOME REASON) assured me that my mom's flowers were out for delivery. I am in the process of contacting them all day today and I left them a message to call me ASAP concerning my order. If I wanted my mother to get her gift AFTER Mother's Day, I could have just mailed her a card with a gift card in it that she would have gotten in the mail the Monday after Mother's Day!!! So, so upset. As far as my mother knows, she thinks I didn't get her anything for Mother's Day... : (

All the somewhat RUDE CSR for bloomstoday.com said was "All I can do is refund the money." And of course, it will take 5-7 business days to return the charge to my card. And my mother is still without the flowers.

Here I am, thinking about the "small guy" and trying to support a less-known website instead of the bigger websites like 1800flowers.com-silly me. I'll definitely go through the local florist next time. I wish I would have done a complaint search first. So, so, upset-still!

Thanks a lot, bloomstoday.com, for ruining my mom's Mother's Day gift- you have definitely lost a future customer, and anyone I come across that may consider ordering through you!!!

• Ji
    Jim Jul 30, 2009

DO NOT GET YOUR FLOWERS FROM HERE!!! THEY WILL NOT BE FRESH (BUT OLD AND UGLY!!!) AND THE COMPANY IS RUDE AND HORRIBLE AND DOESNT CARE ABOUT THEIR SERVICE!!!

I warn you flower shoppers out there... buy somewhere else!!!

GET RIDE OF YOUR "REWARD PROGRAM" and stop automatically charging people for things without sending them a confirmation first!!!

• To
    Tom Jul 30, 2009

James Aug 10, 2009

Very upset with the lack of professionalism with this company! wanted a pleasant surprise for a co-worker's 50th birthday and it ended in disappointment. i had to make several phone calls up til the end of the day in which they assured me the order was on it's way - only to have a phone call to my friend (which totally ruined the surprise) stating they didn't think they would get it there on time therefore the flowers were re-routed to her home. NOT what i wanted. very unprofessional. when i called to express my disappointment, it was downplayed. would never recommend this business.

• De
    DellaBell Aug 28, 2009

HUGE scam!!! Today I received a check for $6.47 from Blooms Today. It looked like a normal check and I thought oh, maybe they overcharged me on the one and only time I ordered from them (never, ever again) and are sending me a refund. I looked and looked at that check and FINALLY I saw it. In really small print it says by cashing this check you are automatically signed up for a one year long program that ends up costing you 164.00!!! What a hell of a nerve. I will never use this company again. I had a coupon from the Entertainment Book (I need to contact them to tell them about Blooms Today) and it was supposed to be for 50% off a flower order. Only after everything was ordered and all info given on my part, including my VISA number, did they bother to tell me that the only way I got the 50% discount was if I joined the Blooms Rewards Program. WHATEVER!!! HUGE, HUGE rip-off. :(

• Su
    sunflower1234 Nov 06, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY
    I never will again. Like many others I was unawares that I had 'agreed' to joining some monthly club, which of course i didnt, i tried to cancel it but that was not before they had taken two payments from me, plus the cost of the flowers. The girl was rude and unapolagetic making it sound like it was my fault, well you ordered it she said.
    I had ordered flowers for a friends birthday who is disabled and house bound, they never arrived because the florist couldnt find the address and dumped them somewhere, when i called to complain they told me i could get a discount if i re-orderd, guess how much, a whooping two dollars! I told them where they could stuff their flowers and their discount, at not time was an apology ever issued. Plus i had to explain to my friend which kind of took away from her birthday

Flowered out Dec 23, 2009

I bought flowers from blooms today and was put into a "discount club" and they charged me 10.00 a month over a long period of time. When I discovered the charges I could not get a refund. I never used or was made aware of the benfits, if any. They also somehow charged me too much when I bought flowers so they gave me a "refund check" when I cashed the check that enrolled me in roadside assistance at 159.99 per month also posted to my credit card. The roadside assistance company never sent me any contact information or list of things that i was covered for.? I contacted them by the number listed by the charge on my credt card. They agreed to remove the charge but it will be on next months statement. Time to call in the big guns, is this legal.I doubt if using a credit card once on a purchase gives the vendor the right to monthly pass charges on when there is no real product or value.

• Ry
    Ryb Feb 27, 2010

Yes, i agree with alot of the postings here. First off, the flowers were wilted and only received 9 roses out of the 12 advertised. There was aslo an automatic charge of $10 several days later for their monthly Blooms reward program. I had to cancel the Blooms reward program or else they would charge $10 a month. What a scam!! Never will order from them again

• Ke
    Kendale Apr 12, 2010

I wish I would of read these reviews before I ordered from these people for a family funeral, after charging my credit card for a high end floral arrangement, flowers were supposed to be delivered that evening from flowers by rizzi, schiller park ill. Much to my dismay, flowers NEVER arrived, after phone calls from myself and the funeral
    director, NOTHING ! No apology, nothing! Buyer beware of this company.

• Ll
    lloydman70 Apr 28, 2010

I ordered flowers from bloomstoday.com and spent the extra money for guaranteed before 1:00 delivery next day. Today I get a call at 12:00 and a message to call back because a truck broke down and would not be able to deliver my flowers. I called back at 12:20 and was informed my order was cancelled. I was informed that they could deliver later today if that was okay with me. I told them that was fine. My flowers were still not delivered because of this reason. They wanted to charge my card again but the refund from the cancellation would not be posted back on my card for 5 to 7 business days.Because of this issue, I did not have enough on my card. So, not only do I have to wait to get my money back, , I still did not get to have my flowers ordered again, nor delivered to a special person for her birthday. Its one thing to be deployed 1200 miles from her with the ARMY and not able to be there, , but couldnt even send her flowers. I trusted this company and got burned. I will never use this company again and I will spread my issues all over the internet and word of mouth as well

• Tr
    Troublemaker May 13, 2010

What appears to be a simple, relatively cheap way to send flowers is really a scam to get customers on the "Blooms Rewards" system. After ordering what I thought was a one time service, I noticed monthly fees on $9.95 being withdrawn from my checking account courtesy of "Blooms Rewards". When I called customer service to see if they could refund my money because their records showed I had clearly NOT used the service, I was given no help and told to call back. Very disappointing and an overall frustrating expirience.

becky May 17, 2010

• Gj
    gjmit May 24, 2010

Rip Off Scam when ordering--They offer a 50% discount on their website and then sneak in the 9.99 fee to join--You have to print your receipt to notice a charge difference from the checkout cart. Very sneaky.

Mathew27 May 26, 2010

This company will trick you into signing up for a "rewards" program. They say you agree to it when you order flowers to get a discount. I never agreed to this and I started getting $9.95 charged to my credit card every month. STAY AWAY from companies that sneak you into programs with repetitive charges. They'll always say they can prove you signed up, but it's a scam. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID. They would not refund my money. BLOOMS TODAY is focused on earning revenue no matter what it takes.

• Je
    Jenamin May 27, 2010

Blooms Today : Scam.
    Unauthorized charges; misrepresentation of what you really get for your "50% off" and bad business ethics. I advise anyone who has ordered from this company and were suprised to find an additional membership fee (that you DID NOT sign up for) to notify your bank as soon as possible. It took 3 phone calls for me to get my "cancellation notice" and where I was "assured" no more fees will be deducted from my account I placed a stop payment on any future scams this company may try to pull.
    I am also reporting them to the Better Business Bureau as everyone should; it is the only way to bring light to this situation and get this business shut down.

• 80
    800ripoffday May 27, 2010

I made the mistake of ordering from Bloomstoday.com and was just now able to get all the charges refunded by the bank, purchased flowers for 32.98 was charged 54.98, 9.99 and after I cancelled the order and complained about the over charge, I was then told I had to contact the rewards program too that they signed me up for (wtf) then the rewars program says well ok will cancel but you loose you discount I thought what does that mean I never recieved the discount I was charged full price, then I check my account again and I was charged another 17.99 wtf? with no credits pending. They claimed they sent credits but yet I was being charged way over the amount authorized. When I called there customer service they say it takes weeks for the refund, now if it just took you 2 seconds to take more money out of my account I know it does not take weeks! The only way to get your money back here is by dispute with the bank dont ever buy from this site they are misrepresenting the price of there items and the fact that you are signing up for a monthly rewards service.

• Ms
    msmld1370 Jun 03, 2010

Actually it's clearly written on the website all of the details of the program. See attached photo.

• Ms
    msmld1370 Jun 03, 2010

Actually it's clearly written on the website all of the details of the program. See attached photo I took when trying to check out

• Lb
    LBSTERLOVER Jun 18, 2010

I own a flower shop and can't stand when they call me to fill orders, most of the time I just refuse. They only FW the florist on the other end a percentage after all the processing fees after they have and then you pay the main wire service it's about 50% .Call a flower shop directly! GET MORE FOR YOUR MONEY.These people lie, and lie and lie .Then they don't send the florist who filled it the money for 60 days even though they collected from you the same day. There pictures look great but are so small poor quality items . Google a florist in the zip code or call a chamber of commerce in the area.Yes it's easy to order online, but sending someone flowers directly from a florist you don't need any coupon you get a better deal in the long run.

• Pi
    PISSED BLOOMSTODAY CONSUMER Jun 29, 2010

I AM ALSO A 'VICTIM' OF BLOOMSTODAY. THEY ADVERTISED A SYMPATHY FLOWER FOR $39.99 ON SALE FOR $19.99 (SOMETHING I COULD AFFORD) I GO AND PURCHASE IT AND UTILIZED A COUPON FOR 20% OFF. THE LAST PAGE SHOWED THE COUPON.. YET THE DEBIT OUT OF PAYPAL WAS NOT REFLECTED FOR THIS DISCOUNT.. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED INQUIRING WHY THE $37.73 CHARGE WAS SHOWING AS $57.73.. I WAS TOLD, DONT WORRY, YOU WILL GET A DISCOUNT REFUND AFTER THIS GOES THROUGH..HMMM OK, THEN CAN YOU ALSO TELL ME WHY I WAS CHARGED $9.99 ? OH, MA'AM THIS IS JUST THE AMOUNT WE PLACE ON HOLD..TO 'VERIFY' YOUR ACCOUNT. VERIFY MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT??? OKAY .. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT THEY WERE SIGNING ME UP FOR SOME STUPID [censor] MEMBERSHIP. AND WHY WAS I LIED TO? WHY DIDNT THIS PERSON SPECIFICALLY SAY THIS IS A MEMBERSHIP FEE? THEY SCREW PEOPLE OVER. I GO TO CALL ON THE WEEKEND AND FIND THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO SPEAK WITH.. I CALL TODAY AND GET THIS MESSAGE ABOUT EXPERIENCING HIGH CALL VOLUMES.. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THAT THE VOLUMES OF CALLS ARE PEOPLE SCREWED OVER AND COMPLAINING...RATHER THAN PLACING ORDERS.

SO NOW, THIS REP TELLS ME THEY WILL GO AHEAD AND CANCEL THIS 9.99 MEMBERSHIP BUT THAT I WILL HAVE TO FORFEIT THE $20 SAVINGS.. GEESE!!! THEY LIE CHEAT AND STEAL. I LITERALLY PAID $87.73 FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE $37.73 - AN EXTRA $50 CHARGE !!!

SO WHAT NOW.. THEY'RE GONNA REFUND THE $9.99 AND THEN CHARGE ME $20 ?

BLOOMS TODAY SUCKS THE BIGONE AND IF THEY ARE READING THIS THEY WILL NOW KNOW TAHT I DO A SEGMENT FOR AN INTERNET RADIO SHOW CALLED THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY.. WITH OVER 50, 000 LISTENERS.. I THINK THEY'D LOVE, .LOVE, LOVE LOVE TO GET A LOAD OF HOW THIS [censor] COMPANY WORKS!!! PODCASTING DOES WONDERS FOR [censor] BUCKET COMPANIES.

• Pi
    PISSED BLOOMSTODAY CONSUMER Jun 29, 2010

oh boy bloomstodayu.. you['re in for a boat load of bad publicity.. just watch your back because you are going to be slammmemmmmmmmedd but good you suck you suck you suck.. you're a [censor] lying pig of a company!!!

D-MANN Aug 14, 2010

YEP, WHY DIDN'T YOU USE YOUR LOCAL FLORIST!?
    I KNOW, BECAUSE YOUR LAZY, STUPID AND GULLIBLE.
    SERVES YOU RIGHT

• Jl
    jlane Sep 30, 2010

I wish I had found this site before ordering flowers from these people. I ordered flowers for a funeral. I rec'd an email from this company stating that my flower request was sent to a local florist (name and phone number of that florist was provided) for delivery. The email also urges the customer to contact that florist to confirm delivery. When I called the florist to confirm delivery, I was told that because she didn't have a certain flower in stock, Blooms Today cancelled my order. I tried to call Blooms Today to find out what the status of my order was, and they were closed. They did not contact me via email or phone to let me know that my order had been cancelled and reassigned to another florist, so I was left to assume that my flowers had not been delivered.

The next morning (the morning of the funeral service) I called Blooms Today to find out what happened. First off, the CSR suggested that I was lying when I said that I called and they weren't open.
    According to her, they're open until 11pm (LIE! I called twice that evening and rec'd a recorded msg stating that they were closed and to call back during business hours). She proceeded to tell me that my flower order was reassigned and delivered. I explained the predicament and she began getting loud with me telling me that they are not obligated to contact me if something happens with my order and they change it!!! So as the paying customer, I am not entitled to know that my order was cancelled with the shop THEY said it was to be delivered through?? After arguing with the CSR, she agreed to refund my money and have the 2nd flower shop return to the funeral home to pick up their flowers.

I suggest never going through a third party. Do some research for local florists and go through them directly. I will never buy flowers, or any gifts, through another party again. FYI, the florist I ended up using says that this type of thing happens all the time...

Angryperson2 Oct 05, 2010

I was mourning my grandma passing away. Bought flowers for her wake and funeral and didn't realized I was scammed to this $9.95 a month charged to my credit card for six months. They should burn in hell! They have no compassion for those who just lost a family member but instead they take advantage of their mourning and scam them. How dare they do this. I curse their company, may they go bankrupt and sued for all they did. I curse you that you may suffer and your children and your childrens children throughout your blood lines may God curse them with misfortune and poverty!

Joyce_WinterPark_FL Oct 06, 2010

I have used Blooms Today for personal and professional use. I truly enjoy have an online company that actually has a live person deliver flowers versus having a shipping company deliver to someone who then has to put the arrangement together.

All the arrangements and gifts I've ordered from this company have been beautiful and delivered on time and I have been able to use coupon codes on every order with no problems what so ever.

I think this is a very good company to use and have not had any problems. I've ordered arrangements locally as well as out of state and have not had a problem.

• Ca
    Cassandra1974 Oct 15, 2010

Mu husband purchased flowers for me and also clicked on the save 50% now coupon and we are now being charged $9.99 a month for a rewards program!? How is that a reward? When I called the Blooms today phone number listed on my bank statement they canceled my rewards membership but refused to give back the money they charged me for the rewards charges for the last two months. When I asked why they are tricking everyone that orders from them they had no response. I did call my bank to dispute the charges which they could only do the latest. Bad Business DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Bu
    Buyer Beware! Dec 03, 2010

Do not use this service - they use unethical practices to promote a service that’s really of no benefit at all. I had ordered flowers for a funeral back in June ’10 and I’m still having to trouble with them cancelling the $9.99 fee to my account. I’ve gone as far as to have them blocked from my account, yet again this week they attempted to apply the charge. I called the office today (12/3/10) and the “customer service” rep was not only rude but hung up on me – how’s that for customer service. These people really shouldn’t be in business.

• Re
    RetiredTeacher Feb 14, 2011

Maybe I just got lucky, but I was pleasantly surprised by the size and quality of the flowers I purchased!!! They arrived the next day as requested, on time. They were a medium-sized arrangement (but one of the larger ones), and I heard many saying how beautiful they were. One thing I did differently, was NOT purchase the 50% off deal, which seems to be a problem. Instead, I used the $20.00 off coupon found in the back of the Entertainment Book. I will definitely order again, and again use the Entertainment coupon.

• Al
    aliquippa Feb 15, 2011

Feb. 11 I ordred 2 arrangements one for mom, one for sis to be delivered Feb. 13. Only ONE arrived (go figure), so I called "customer service" today at 8am Valentines day and was told by Blooms Today they would be delivered TODAY. Its 10pm and still no flowers for my 72 year old moms Valentines gift. I will never use online "florist" again.

• Jl
    JLHJ Mar 28, 2011

I ordered flowers for two families that had lost loved ones. Well, the flowers were never delivered. I too, fell for the 50% off scam. They never delivered the flowers and will not refund my money. I have spoken to the on-line "customer service" reps who are about as clueless as clay. I have never been so disgusted with an on-line company. Finally ordered from Pro Flowers like I usually do and they received them the next day. Trying to save a buck! Never, ever again. And I have told all my family and friends to avoid this company like the plague.

• My
    myriam4eva May 07, 2011

These horrible poeple are are about to go out of buisness soon cuz i didnt receive my 100$ flowers for my mother and that made me very angry and sad cuz i ordered them 2 weeks in advance those idiots took my money and sent me an email saying im sorry about the inconvinence we will return your money back in 5-7 buisness days. very unproffesional!!! It took them less then a hour took take the money out of my account though i can tell u that !

• Ka
    kathy Mc Sorley May 07, 2011

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER again. My Mom went without flowers for Mothersday. I ordered 90.00$ worth of flowers to be delivered next day, this was a friday before Mothers Day! I was ripped off big time. These people are con artis and should be sued, at least remove their lisence.. The called and said the could not deliver next day. not only that gave me the third party florist's name and #. That florist said they only had an order for 29.99? Advised me to cancel my order untill the payment was corrected. guess what, the are closed. Mom recieved no flowers on her day. i am sick with contemped. Will report to my bank, BBB, and any one else . I'll be yelling from the court house roof...

• Er
    ericwood May 07, 2011

WHAT A SCAM!!! You should see the crap flowers I just received and am supposed to present for mothers day to my wife from this shithole company. On their website is a gorgeous arrangement. What arrives is NOTHING AT ALL like it. It's not even in a basket. It looks like a bunch of roadside crap weeds with a couple nearly colorless flowers pushed into it. They're fresh, but they look like ### and are not even ANYTHING like what I ordered. And when I call customer service... NOBODY HOME UNTIL MONDAY! Surprise! Worst thing is that another arrangement is going to my mom and I won't see what THAT mess looks like. This place sucks and you're just a STUPID as me if you order from them without checking to see what a RIPOFF this shithole is.

• Tt
    ttj73 May 08, 2011

I went online to order some flowers to be delivered on a very specific day. Blooms Today failed miserably. First of all, the ad was misleading. I was looking at one price, when in fact I had to join a club (read the fine print) in order to get the price. I ordered the flowers and not only were they NOT delivered on the day they were supposed to be delivered (and I gave plenty of time) but the next day, they coudln't even get hold of the people they sub contracted to do it!!When I called repeatedly, they kept telling me that they couldn't reach anyone and what would I like to do? I told them to cancel everything, which they did. When they finally got hold of the driver, he said he delivered it the next day, which I accepted. They told me that they would give me the agreed upon price and not join me in their club. On my credit card bill, not only did they charge me full price, but they added an additional $9.99 for that month (March) and also did it again on my April statement. I have filed a dispute, but will never do business with them again. They do not deliver what they say they will.

• Hm
    hmiller May 08, 2011

This was the worst experience I have had with an flower company. I attempted to order flowers for Mother's Day to be sent to my mom and mother-in-law. Both were completely wrong from what was ordered. I tried to have my mom's corrected and redelivered and they never showed up. I had to call back to find out why they never showed up to receive a call later to say they could not get what I ordered. Not flower company that delivered the wrong thing actually came back to my mom to pick up what they delivered! Who does that!!! My mother-in-law's was also wrong but I was only able to get half off because if they gave me a full refund the flower company would be coming back to pick them up! Blooms Today ruined my mother's day gifts to my mom and mother-in-law. I will never order from them again!!!

• Sp
    sprie May 09, 2011

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! It is nothing short of a scam. They offer a discount on a purchase without fully disclosing the discount is based on a membership rewards program, that you will be billed for monthly of $9.99. You are not directed to read anything online or receive information via e-mail/regular mail. I have NEVER felt so mis-lead in my life!!!

• Sh
    sherlynsil May 11, 2011

I went online and ordered a flower arrangement from Blooms Today . No problem with the order. It went as planned and the arrangement was very nice. However, then I started getting $9.99 monthly charges on my credit card. Supposedly, when I got my discount online, I signed up for this Bloomsreward Club which costs 9.99 a month. No way did I knowingly sign up for this. When I called to complain, they said they could take off the charges, but they would have to reinstate the discount that I received on the order. WHAT?! I opted to "cancel"
    my membership and warn others about this come-on. Don't order from them; it's not worth the hassle.

• Ca
    carrie4423 May 11, 2011

Please people don't user this service. I ordered Flowers for my mom on May 6th to be delivered on May 9th because she was out of town.

They called me at 3:45 pm on Monday to inform me that they "had just figured out" that they could not fill the order because they don't have any more flowers.

Then I call and every customer service rep was rude and did not give a flying crap that my mom wasn't going to receive flowers. They said "we can have them out sometime this week" REALLY????

So I asked for a refund and then called my mom. So this morning I log into my bank account and realize they didn't put a credit through they charged me AGAIN. So again I call customer service rep, rude again, actually cussed at me, which was great. Fuel the fire dummies. So they say, yes it will show as a charge for 5-7 business days until it is actually refunded. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How is that even legal????

• Di
    displeased in Louisiana May 12, 2011

Of course they will go out of business soon, or at least they should go out of business. This company is, in my opinion, very sleazy. They earn most of their profits getting people to sign up with there Blooms Rewards program, and from what I understand, they now have another program that must be cancelled if you don't want to see money taken out of your account every month. It would be one thing if they told you about this 50% offer they have right away, but they don't. They waste your time, and hope that you are in a big hurry and skim over the fine print, thereby giving them just reason to charge your credit card. If you have any morals, whatsoever, Blooms Today, you will start doing business in a more credible manner.

• Vl
    Vlad902002 Jul 05, 2011

This is a horrible company. avoid them. They charge your card three to four times as much as originally agreed to. I wish I would have read this first. They ruined my Christmas dinner by wiping out my checking account with fees I DID NOT agree too. On top of that they did not have the arrangement that I ordered and, when I called about all the charges, they didn't try to even make it right. Being a customer service rep, I can verify that they are a horrible company with horrible customer service! Not only did they ruin my Christmas dinner my wiping out my checking account, my Mom and Dad, get no flowers:-

• Ro
    robin311 Jul 13, 2011

Thank you very much to everyone for writing a review about Blooms Today . I was about to hit the submit button when I decided to run a search on them first and stumbled onto this site. I cant stand companies that try to sneak in monthly charges (for a service that has nothing to do with flowers). Be very careful of this company. They haven’t received one good review. That says alot. Clearly, I cancelled my order.

• Rb
    RBailey01 Aug 11, 2011

Wish I would have seen this also, same thing. I was charged double the amout and the $9.99 for some rewards program that I never agreed to. Terrible company. I ordered flowers for a funeral in the morning, they of course charged my account, was called in the afternoon and said they couldn't deliver the flowers until a date that was AFTER the funeral. The order was canceled and now 5 days later, no refund showing. Do not order from this company. Wonder why their website does not have a "customer reviews" tab? Duh.

• N4
    N4Spd Aug 29, 2011

I ordered flowers from bloomstoday.com for a sick co-worker (it was on top of the google search results) and noticed an extra $9.95 charge.

Luckily another search told me this was a monthly scam. I'm calling the company tomorrow and my cc tonight.

It's sad how any order from a top google search result can lead to a scam. Won't trust google search results anymore.

• Ya
    yahu855 Sep 05, 2011

Without my knowledge or authorization, (like the previous reviewer) Blooms Today gave my credit card information to a scam organization that attempted to enroll me in one of their many schemes to charge me an automatic annual fee of $149 for "discount coupons." I researched the affiliate company, CompleteHome, and found that they are just one of several scam companies operated by Trilegiant Corporation in Norwalk, CT. They have been sued for credit card fraud in almost every state in the U.S.! I have filed complaints withe the Federal Trade Commission and the attorneys general in the states of VA (where Blooms Today is located), CT (where Trilegiant is located), TN (where CompleteHome has a post office box) and the state in which I live. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from Blooms Today or you will risk credit card fraud and/or identity theft!‎

sars Sep 22, 2011

This is the worst - absolutely the worst company I have ever come across. I am in the customer service business and would not even let my worst enemy in the world order flowers from here - Travis that works for this company is the rudest person I have ever come across and could care less about helping cusomers. Kaitlyn the supervisor doesnt' even have the slightest consideration to even call someone back to try to help.They guranteed deilvery same day and guess what NEVER HAPPENED - and they call after the time frame to deliver flowers the same day so you can not even try to order them from someone else. DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THESE SCAM ARTIST becuase that is all they are.

• St
    stewart14324 Sep 26, 2011

• Ag
    aggravatedconsumer Oct 01, 2011

I ordered flowers for my wife on our anniversary over the telephone. I was not told about the $15 "service fee" and discovered it weeks later on my credit card statement. They charged me over $20 more than I was told over the phone. If you order online, you are shown a price that it will take you 20 minutes before they throw $20 worth of fees at you right at the end. Local florists are MUCH CHEAPER and not crooks!!!

• Ke
    kerstinahrens Oct 09, 2011

I ordered flowers for my mom's birthday and asked for it to be delivered before 1pm. i paid for rushed delivery but they denied me ordering rushed delivery. the advertising for the price of the flowers was completely horrible. they advertised the price of my flowers to be 25.00 but i was charged 68.00.

• Ra
    Raggy Oct 13, 2011

I needed flowers for a funeral and found Blooms Today online. I liked their prices and selected a bouquet. Upon my attempt to check out, I discovered that in order to get the great price I had to sign up for their rewards program. I clicked NO, and proceeded. Before I submitted my order, I opened another browser page and checked a different website and found a better deal. I CLOSED the Blooms Today sight, never clicking their submit button and began my order from the other online florist. When I checked my email a couple minutes later, I discovered a "Thank you for your order" email from Blooms Today. They charged my card $150!!! Again, I NEVER CLICKED SUBMIT. When I called them to cancel the order, the woman was very very rude!! It's funny, they'll charge your card immediately but it take 5-7 days to refund that same money. This is nothing more then a SCAM!! Now I have to keep a close eye on my credit card to be sure that they have refunded the money and that they are not charging me monthly fees!!!

• Br
    Brielle147 Oct 18, 2011

The company is a SCAM do not order from them. They will charge your account for months without you knowing.

Benihana Oct 22, 2011

I was charged 2 charges of 9.95 for Blooms rewards before I realized it. They also signed me up for another company/front called "Identity Worldwide" with a 14.95 charge. When I looked up the charge on my credit card, the merchant number was the same number as blooms rewards/today/whatever the heck other companies they front as...super sketch.

...But it gets worse. I sent an email to them to cancel the membership and refund the past charges. They refunded the charges for blooms rewards, but charged me the 50% discount I received when I purchased the flowers which was $25...so they figured out a way to take $5 more from me. They would not refund the 14.95 charge.

I feel very upset and cheated...Thank you for being a terrible company, Blooms Today . You already know you have a lot of upset people, yet you continue to add to your numbers...ridiculous.

Flower123 Nov 02, 2011

Blooms Today has a scam going on. I purchased flowers for $129.99 from them on June 23 for a funeral. They offered me a discount of $35 if I signed up to their membership for $9.99 and I could cancel at any time. However, when I did call and cancel a week later, they reverse the discount and charge my card $35 and give me a credit of $9.99. To my disbelief, twenty-one days later my card was charged $14.99 from a company called Identity Worldwide.com. When I called the phone number provided to dispute the charge, it was an associate company of Blooms Today. I immediately asked for a cancel and credit to my account to which I was told that cannot be done. Their reason was that I had the service for 21 days and that I should have called within the 21 days. In addition, they are a separate company from Blooms Today. However, when I had called the phone message answered Blooms Today. Mind you, I had canceled my account with them on June 30th. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I was told that there is not one currently available. Finally, I was transferred to someone who said that she would cancel and issue a credit to my account in 3-5 business days. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Mi
    MiMi1125 Nov 04, 2011

They are the worst ever in customer service, I called a few days after I made my order to ask about cancellation of the service. I was told that I must cancell by 21 days. I called and cancelled. Tell me why they still turned around and charged me another 9.99 on my account talking about one was for the Id Theft and the other for the Rewards program. She said one have to be enrolled in for at least 21 days and the other no more than 21 days...Stupid. No customer service skills and just rude. Each time I talked to the same girl and I will be taking this further!!!

• Ov
    OverWhatHill Nov 13, 2011

My wife recently ordered flowers from this firm. They have a scam going. Within a few days you receive emails telling you that you have signed up for a rewards program for $9.99 a month and Identity Theft Worldwide for $14.99 a month. Both are automatically billed to the credit card you used. I'm sure there must be some fine print on the site but it isn't obvious. I called and concelled both serices...but not before it cost us $25.

Chris Nov 24, 2011

These folks rip you off by telling you that they will give you a discount while unkowingly sign you up for a 9.95 a month fee for some sort of discount club. I called and complained after seeing it on my charge card (unfortunately it had gone on for several months. I am making a formal complaint to the Texas Attny General regarding their tactics. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE ! ! !

• Te
    Terrek Nov 24, 2011

They advertise "50%" off your 1st purchase when you sign up 4 their rewards program & seeing how the prices 4 good flowers are all over $60!

• Hm
    hmiller Nov 29, 2011

• Na
    nanaivie Jan 15, 2012

Don't buy the 50% deals. my total came to $35.38 but it wasn't untill after I recieved a overdraft from my bank that I realised that something was wrong. I never recieved a reciept by email and still havent and it s been two weeks. They took out $62.88 and then in a different charge of $9.00. two days later they refunded $27.50 that was the 50% off the flowers. I had no idea that the $9.99 was to pay for a Blooms Rewards program that I will be charged every month. You Can't get ahold of anyone on there customer service line, so call there ordering line. I have never recieved anything from the Blooms Rewards program either. This has to be illegal. If anyone is working on a class action lawsuit count me in. tThis mistake has cost me over a hundred dollars. I haven't saved ###!!!

• Aw
    Aware in Missouri Jan 18, 2012

I hope that everyone reads this. Blooms Today is a company that can only stay in business through the monies they collect for their delivery cost, sales in their identity program and discount program. They actually do not have a flower company. Florists sign a contract with Blooms Today, thinking they will end up getting more business because of Blooms Today. In the end, the florist gets stuck with orders they have no possible way to fill and many unhappy customers, who call them to find out what is going. Blooms Today offers their callers with a 50% discount if you try their discount program. You not only end up stuck with the useless discount program, you end up paying for an identity theft program. I find it comical that a company like this would offer customers an identity theft program when they are basically stealing unsuspecting customer's money through their scams. Sure, you can cancel out of the program and keep your discount. The sad part, however, is many people do not quite understand the details about the charges because some of the agents are very tricky with their words. The poor customer finds out later that they have been charged for things they really have no interest in. Keep in mind, these agents are well paid for each balloon, box of chocolate, delivery by 1 pm, Blooms Rewards sign ups, and sale. These agents are raking in a fortune, knowing full well that many callers tell them they called and cancelled, but are still being charged or that they did not realize the details. Blooms Today can get away with this because of the fine print, and they are getting away with it. Someday, they will run out of luck. The good Lord up above will judge these folks one by one, too.

• Se
    seriously?!! Feb 16, 2012

I placed an order for a funeral service which happened to be the day after Valentines Day. The beginning of my problems came when online the wrong flowers were ordered. I tried to call them on Valentiens Day to correct the order but they only had a recording and were not answering phone calls until the next day. I called them at 6:00 am since it would have been 8 their time. They said the only way to correct the order was to place another one and refund me for the first. I said just do it. I waited until late afternoon to hear that they were delivered. I called them again requesting that they deliver them before the funeral, they said they would leave a note for the floralist, and did not indicate any other problem. Later in the evening I got a message saying due to the hight volume they had for Valentines Day they were unable to fullfil my request and will refund my money! So now they never got the flowers for the death of their father, but now I am waiting to be refunded for two flower orders that I never recieved. They should have had the decency to let me know there was a potential problem the numerous times I called so that I could have filled the order some were else. Not only that but when I called to complain they said there was nothing they could do about it now and offered 20% off (wow a whole 4 dollars?) and the flower arrangement would change and so would the vase. I told them no thank you.

• Bl
    BloomsToday Feb 19, 2012

This company - Blooms Today - out of nowhere - got my credit card number and I was billed for 3 identical orders at 4:47AM in the morning totaling nearly $400.00. I have never done business with this company - so exactly how this happened remains a task for my credit card company to chase down. I have had to cancel my credit card - get a new one - and update all of those who were authorized for automated monthly charges. What a giant PITA!

• Th
    therapygirl Apr 30, 2012

Bouquet skimpy and charged monthly for discount I received on my flowers to belong to a rewards program I never used and never wanted to be a part of. You cannot get ahold of them to cancel it. I had to go through my credit card company to make them stop charging 9.99 month.

• Ed
    edrope11130 Sep 05, 2012

Multiple fraudulent charges made to my credit card. Filed complaint with Attorney Generals Office, BBB, and FTC for deceptive business practices. BEWARE!!!

• Cj
    cjjg May 15, 2013

My order was not delivered on time, in fact, it's now 2 days late and I have not received a reasonable explanation about what happen just because their customer service department don't have a straight answer, they don't even apologize for the fact that I bought something to them and they failed to deliver a decent service, worst experience as a customer ever... Can't believe they still doing business after all reviews I read, I'm really pissed, they ruined mother's day.

• Gl
    glenn f May 29, 2014

Me too 8x $9.99 I am pissed

• Bs
    b schultz Sep 01, 2016

[email protected] is email.

This "service" was attached to Blooms Today, an online florist. I believe I declined to or was waiting to decline it but never got the chance. I have no evidence they ever provided any service other than collecting my monthly payment. Customer service phone number delivers a 5 minute recorded message, tells you to wait and after a few more minutes hangs up. Not easy to cancel. Advise using another service besides Blooms today.

• Ev
    evSmith Nov 19, 2018

They send one or two email daily. I am not going to use them again, and have tried to unsubscribe, but the link does not work. I have received 2 today alone.

• Ki
    Kim Preston Dec 20, 2018

Ordered flowers for my wife at work as a surprise yesterday. The surprise was they were never delivered. I called the next day to see what happened nobody knew. They cancelled that transaction and took another 40 bucks out of my account with me waiting supposedly 3 days for my money to be returned from the previous transaction. I called at 8 AM and its 4:30 my wife is leaving work and no freaking flowers. Do not use these scam artists.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices