Blizzard / World of Warcraft Entiregame master / gm cheating

W

I have Played World of Warcraft going on 6 years now, and past year and a half i have recorded and kept record of every weird move in game(i.e. Strange activity etc...) so, I find out, , that GM's who give us their names at end of tickets, I write down, always have...anyway, over 4 times within 3 months, a GM will NOT stop bothering me, I mean it's ..unexplainable as to why he or she even would, people certainly are strange, but this is going the distance, I can't DO anything about it! I FEAR if I put in a Ticket or rather Submit suggestion to LOOK at your game masters, they are hacks, I will be told "Your being banned" but now I don't care...The GM's (Game Masters) some are awesome, very nice people..., a few, are horrible mean, nasty people whom seem to think they are above everyone else...and they CHEAT! I have PROOF of this, a old friend who has passed away due to cancer (how we met, same clinic we went to.. mine is still..active but that is not why I am writing this lol) . She let me watch as a GM talked to her and GAVE her the Mount Death Charger for nothing... all she had to do was go beat the Horse guys, lol, and WALLA!
I held my tongue, BUT NOW!... I am so pissed at Blizzard, those NON caring BULLY, mean, nasty people!!! If I even report this..they would have banned or they b****, and TRUST me... IF ya speak your mind against them, not in anyway rude, etc... they act like ROYALTY...as if "HOW dare you spend a TON of MONEY at BLIZZARD and simply be..killed constantly by cheats and hackers and RUDE children..
BLIZZARD PROMOTES BULLY-ISM AND BOOZE! I Hope all Parents who are thinking of letting their child play READ THIS, go download free version and find out for yourselves! They sell ALL KINDS OF BOOZE which makes the screen blurry, REAL COOL HUH? Ya IGNORANT EVIL PEOPLE @ Blizz...Keep your STUPID game Your hackers whom GET IN your PC and STEAL Credit card numbers, etc... yes...read UP a LOT on past crooked GM's they fired, LOOK how many are FIRED in a MONTH!!!
If I knew back then I never would have bothered... having cancer leaves me with little to do, BUT! I WILL NOT BE...spit on like this, it's WRONG.! I am over THIS "game" deleting it NOW! I COULD SELL MY ACCOUNT! But WHY? Just to have someone sue me due to...stupid CHILDISH RULES that IF BLIZZARD DON'T make a CENT why should US people who spent a a LOT OF MONEY $$$$$$$$$ on pets Mounts, realm changes due to pests, etc... 30 bucks every 2 months...NOT GET OUR MONEY BACK??? Blizzard is GREEDY..LOL Why should they care if someone wishes to sell their account??? Also, FILM is coming out called "WARCRAFT" watch THEN how even MORE SNOBBY they become...TY for your time...

David Ternent Feb 27, 2016

my login in is [email protected]

David Ternent Feb 27, 2016

still cant log onto my account all i get still is new game start can you please check this out sooner rather than later thank you

David Ternent Feb 26, 2016

why cant i get into my game tonight all i get is a new toon start my account name is [email protected]