Blair.comfalse tracking numbers, billed for items not received

Placed order December 2008. Three days after the order was placed, I received an email with tracking numbers. After the tracking numbers failed, I tried to call several times but the system says "due to high call volume, we are unable to take your call at this time, please try your call again later". The system hangs up on you after the message. I have submitted inquiries through the Blair email service. On February 2, 2009, I received an email from Blair apologizing for the delay. The email claims the product was shipped. No new tracking numbers have been provided. Today, I received my Blair Credit Card Bill and it lists the transaction date of my December 2008 order as 1/16/2009. The Blair branded card is offered by World Financial Bank and they claim that they cannot void the charge without confirmation from customer service. I have tried to call Blair Customer Service once every hour today and I receive the same message about "high call volume" and the system hangs up. I have ordered from Blair several times over the past 5 years. I can only conclude that the company is going out of business or has already shut the doors. I will write the Attorney General's office next.