Black & Decker — tr117 hedge trimmer
See photo of how I fixed that damned thumb trigger ... I ground a groove in it and inserted a nickel so it was locked into position to run every time I squeezed the finger trigger. Prior to this, every time I changed hands, I had to pull back the trigger with my thumb while also squeezing the finger trigger ... this is a hell on my arthritic fingers/hands!
This needs to be redesigned so the thumb control can be locked into position.
More Black & Decker Complaints & Reviews
- Black & Decker Leaf Hog - faulty product! 
- Black & Decker HT22D - lack of parts support 
- Black and Decker Pest Control - it does not work! 
- Black & Decker Power Tools - what happened to black & decker? 
- Black & decker.com - poor service 
- Black & Decker - smooth cut can opener
- Black and Decker - Food Processor and Blender - waste of money 
- Black & Decker - faulty product - not charging
- Black & Decker - black and decker easy feed
- Black & Decker - mill & brew coffee pot