BJ's Wholesale Club — membership policy
Re: 339 Gateway Dr, Brooklyn, NY 11239
The last few times that I shopped at BJ's in Gateway, I was asked by one of the cashiers if she could borrow my membership card for one of the customers that did not have a card. I was caught by surprised and handed over my card without thinking. I was there again today and low and behold I was asked again. What in the world is going on in this store? Your employees need to re-trained. This store does not check your card when you enter the store. Perhaps, this is the issue. I find it unfair that I paid for a membership to shop at your store and other people are walking in without a card and the cashiers are not turning these people away. I appreciate it if you could look into this matter.
Thank you and have a nice day!
3030 Emmons Ave. Apt. 1-o
Brooklyn, NY 11235
More BJ's Wholesale Club Complaints & Reviews
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bakery dept. 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - free trial membership 
- Bj's Travel - 110% price guarantee is a fraud 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bad service 
- BJ's - not a complaint 
- Bj's Auto Sales - company stole huge sum of money from me
- BJ's Wholesale Club - tire service - tire rotation and balance
- BJ's Wholesale Club - Customer service 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - nature sweet cherubs tomatoes
- BJ's Wholesale Club - 75 inch samsung, tv advertised at 999.