BitDefendermac antivirus

I bought Mac antivirus from bitdefender online, paid with my credit card, received confirmation email and no download link. The instruction email I received prompted me to register with bitdefender. I did that and still was unable to find a download link. I contacted bitdefender several times through email, received a confirmation email and no follow up with a download link. I am not sure this company has a product to sell. I am sure it does not have a customer service.

• Da
    dakota45 Sep 20, 2018

Be grateful you couldn't download it, because I can't get it off my computer. They wanted remote access to remove it, and I refused. Now they want all my bank information to issue a refund, which is not the main issue. Stay far away from them.