BitDefenderfraud!!

I have never even heard of you before yet you have unlawfully taken £176 out of bank account without authorisation. (the only money I had)!!! I don't know what this is for, but what I do know, is it's a SCAM!!! You have now left me and my son without money you absolute wankers!!! This has now been reported to the fraud team, and the police. How the hell are you getting away with this to innocent people???

RESOLVED

• Bitdefender's response · Sep 27, 2018

The customer can contact support on https://www.bitdefender.co.uk/consumer/support via chat or email.

He can also call us on: (+[protected] or (+[protected] (English - 24 hour service) in order for us to assist him. The charge might be an auto renewal but we were not able to trace it using the details provided by the customer.

• Bitdefender's response · Sep 27, 2018

Please contact support on https://www.bitdefender.co.uk/consumer/support via chat or email.