Biolife Plasma Services — every single time my husband gets to platinum status, they have a reason why he can’t donate.
Four times my Husband has reached platinum status, which pays out $90 week for the 2 weekly donations. No issues what so ever, then suddenly once he reaches platinum status...they say something is high or something is low. Every single flipping time, so at this point I'm convinced it's intentional...to bump him back down in status, so that they have to pay you less. Do any of the others reading this, run into this same problem? I am curious if this is an issue, at all of their locations?
More Biolife Plasma Services Complaints & Reviews
- Biolife Plasma - hematoma 
- Biolife Plasma Services - extremely negligent employees 
- Biolife Plasma - wrongly deferred 
- Biolife Plasma Services - I have a new donor coupon in got referred 
- Biolife Plasma - waste of my time 
- Biolife Plasma Services - profile/login
- Biolife Plasma Services - childcare
- Biolife Plasma - spee and check in 
- Biolife Plasma Services - customer service/management
- Bio Life Getz Rd - the money paid to me and the attitude I received from the nurse abee