Menu

complaints

Roman Health Ventures Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
13 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Roman Health Ventures at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Roman Health Ventures has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Roman Health Ventures. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Roman Health Ventures complaints 13

Sort by:

Newest Roman Health Ventures complaints

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Roman Health Ventures I got charged $240 on my PayPal account for something I never asked for or ordered

I got charged $240 on my PayPal account for something I never asked for or ordered.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Roman Health Ventures I got charged $87 for a "recurring charge" from this company

I got charged $87 for a "recurring charge" from this company. I would never have agreed to this. I definitely didn't get anything for the $87.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Roman Health Ventures On December 5th, there was a transaction on my PayPal account for $5

On December 5th, there was a transaction on my PayPal account for $5. Then, on December 28th, there was another transaction for $50. I didn't make these purchases, and neither did anyone I know. I spoke to PayPal, and they told me to contact you for a refund. Can you please assist me with this or guide me to someone who can? Thanks!

Hide full review

Is Roman Health Ventures legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Roman Health Ventures as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Roman Health Ventures stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Roman Health Ventures should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Roman Health Ventures earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Roman Health Ventures achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Roman Health Ventures. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Roman Health Ventures has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Linkedin.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Roman Health Ventures website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Linkedin.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Linkedin.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Roman Health Ventures, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Roman Health Ventures's website seems to offer jobs or career advice. While this can be a helpful resource.

Roman Health Ventures website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Roman Health Ventures has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 13 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Roman Health Ventures. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Roman Health Ventures I've emailed the customer care line many times over the past year and haven't received any replies

I've emailed the customer care line many times over the past year and haven't received any replies. I want to cancel my subscription, but this company hasn't provided any assistance. When I signed up, I accidentally added two extra "m's" in ".com" to my email address. Now, I can't access my account to cancel my subscription. So, I initially emailed for help with this issue, but I received no response.

Roman Health Ventures I tried calling and emailing Roman Health Ventures, Inc

I tried calling and emailing Roman Health Ventures, Inc. twice to get the detailed receipt for my order. I followed the website's instructions to download it, but it seems like there's a problem on your side because I can't find that option in my profile. It's not cool that it took me so long to get a proper receipt from a healthcare company.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Roman Health Ventures On 4/19/22, I was checkin my Paypal account and saw 2 charges from Roman Health Ventures

On 4/19/22, I was checkin my Paypal account and saw 2 charges from Roman Health Ventures. One was on 2/10/22 for $108.00 and another was on Jan 15 for $300.00. Jan date is around. I never made any of these buys. I'm a lady and didn't order *** meds or anythin else. I think my paypal account got hacked. I want my money back. I also wanna know where they sent this order so I can find out who stole my info.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Roman Health Ventures I got charged for a supplement I didn't want and didn't give the company permission to renew automatically

I got charged for a supplement I didn't want and didn't give the company permission to renew automatically. When I asked to return the product, they said no. Why can't I return it? They didn't even email me until after they processed the order, so I couldn't cancel it. They were supposed to give me 2-3 business days to make changes, but 11/30 to 12/1 is only one business day. This company is tricky and doesn't want to help customers.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Roman Health Ventures 07/15 Paid: $265 I emailed the folks at Roman Health Ventures, Inc

07/15 Paid: $265 I emailed the folks at Roman Health Ventures, Inc. about their ***. I got the product(s), but they don't work. I've emailed their customer service at *** multiple times, but no response. I asked for a refund since their product didn't work, but no luck. I tried calling, but they kept giving me the runaround whenever I tried to reach them.

Roman Health Ventures This company, Roman Health Ventures, Inc

This company, Roman Health Ventures, Inc., had a pending charge on my *** Credit Card. But I didn't buy anything from them, Roman Health Ventures, Inc.. I saw the pending charge from this company, so I stopped all automatic payments from them on *** via ***. However, on ***, they posted this charge to my *** Credit Card account. I want this charge refunded to my account because, once again, I didn't buy anything from them. Thank you, *** Item details Quantity:1

N

Roman Health Ventures I bought Plenity from Ro.com, made by Gelesis for ***

I bought Plenity from Ro.com, made by Gelesis for ***. I wanna stop it from renewing automatically, but I can't find anywhere on the website to do that. My order says it's expired, but I keep getting shipments at *** for each renewal, which I don't want. I tried calling, but none of the numbers work. I also tried canceling through *** email, but the email bounced back saying it doesn't exist. I need this canceled right away because I can't afford to pay for a product I'm not using. I attached a screenshot of my account page showing that my autorenewal is expired. I also sent an email on 9 4 22 asking for cancellation.

R

Roman Health Ventures I bought the Ro Sperm Kit to check my sperm

I bought the Ro Sperm Kit to check my sperm. Instead of getting a report on the sperm count and concentration, they told me my sperm doesn't move and won't store it. When I asked for the count, they said they already threw it away and can't give me the info. I paid $200 for storage and a report, but I'm not getting either. They just offered me another kit to try again, but I never want to use this service again. This is important info I expected for the price I paid. I paid for services I didn't get, so I want a complete refund.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Roman Health Ventures I ordered from this company once, but then I canceled my account

I ordered from this company once, but then I canceled my account. I only add money to the card I use with this company when I need to pay a bill or buy something else. So, there's only money on the card when I make a payment somewhere. I added money to the account to pay a bill, but I had to wait for confirmation from the company to make sure I was paying the right amount. After receiving confirmation, I tried to make the payment, but there wasn't enough money on the card. I checked the card and Roman had taken funds from my account. I called my bank, and they said that Roman has been trying to charge my card at least once a week for a long time. I canceled my subscription, so why am I still being billed?

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Roman Health Ventures My experience with Roman Health Ventures started out good, but when there was a problem, they messed up real bad

My experience with Roman Health Ventures started out good, but when there was a problem, they messed up real bad. I got my first order from ro.co on January 3, 2023, just like they said. Ro.co promised the second shipment would arrive on January 30, 2023, but their delivery service messed up and didn't deliver it. According to their website's tracking info, it sat on a delivery truck for four days in freezing temperatures below 32f degrees. Finally, it got delivered on Friday February 3, 2023. Now, here's the thing, the ro.co website clearly says that the product I ordered shouldn't be stored at temperatures below 41f degrees, but this shipment spent days on a truck in freezing weather. I tried reaching out to customer service at ro.co to check on my order, and I got one reply from a guy named ***. He said he would check on my order and get back to me, but he never did. I sent four more messages asking for help, but they all got ignored. I even mentioned that I would complain to the ComplaintsBoard.com, but they didn't care and didn't respond. What's even more frustrating is that if customers don't respond to ro.co's messages, they send emails telling us to reply. But when we have a problem and send them messages, they ignore us. It seems like ro.co only wants to hear from us when everything's fine and dandy. But when they mess up, they should step up and fix it. Their products aren't cheap, and if they mishandle them, they should replace them. I prefer email, but if you want to call or leave a message, afternoons are the best time.

Overview of Roman Health Ventures customer experience

Roman Health Ventures, as reported by numerous consumer complaints, has been plagued with several issues. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's poor customer service, citing unresponsive and unhelpful representatives. Additionally, there have been complaints about the company's misleading advertising practices, with customers feeling deceived by false promises and exaggerated claims. Another major concern raised by consumers is the company's high prices, which many find unreasonable and unaffordable. Furthermore, there have been reports of delayed or incorrect deliveries, causing frustration and inconvenience for customers. Overall, Roman Health Ventures has faced significant criticism for its subpar customer service, misleading advertising, high prices, and delivery issues.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Roman Health Ventures contacts