BioLife Plasma Services

Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Biolife Plasma Services — Permanent deferral

I have been donating with BioLife in Tempe AZ since they opened. I have a protein/Blood issue that I get a...

BioLife — Discrimination

I went to your Tempe AZ Call Center 11/24 to donate plasma to help lives. A person in front of me complained...

Biolife Plasma Services — discrimination - wasting precious time of potential donors

Biolife plasma services — I am a monogamous gay man who has been married to my husband of 28 years and...

ADVERTISIMENT

Biolife Plasma Services — Customer service, mishandling of patients blood samples

When I first decided to come and register to be a donor at BioLife I had a problem with this location for...